News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

What was in that chocolate shake?

Started by Epicness123, Jun 15, 2013, 09:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

objecty

however you are a cosmog and you can not drink chocolate shakes
(the person got hurt a long time ago when they got poisoned so technically we should've reset a while back)
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Yeroc8

Total reset, the person is a person again
I drink the chocolate shake

objecty

you become a cosmog with a disease
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

CellularData

the person drinks another chocolate shake and goes back to being normal
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

the person is confused because he became two sonic characters
j u m b l e !

findanegg

then an angry boi hops in and yells something about "stop putting your dang fandom in everything, we get that you like sonic but gee whiz already" at an unseen fourth wall
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

so the guy goes to the doctor to cure this transformation
j u m b l e !

objecty

Thank you.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

so he works on a treatment faster than usual
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

SpicyMeatball

But the treatment was something he was very afraid of!
previously known as Floofy

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

but they force the treatment anyway
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)