News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Teh Heart Break

Started by TheTealWashableMarker, Jan 15, 2017, 09:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTealWashableMarker

Like Teh Heart Warm, but instead of cute and heartwarming images you post depressing images instead.

10/10 for invisible post (yes, that was inspired by cg)

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Starmeadows

7/10

"(...WHY THE <MEOW> WOULD THEY FREEZE HER!?  DO YOU <MEOW>S JUST WANT TO RUB IT IN OUR GOD<MEOW> FACES!?  THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!  WHOEVER THE <MEOW> DID THIS, <MEOW> YOU.  <MEOW> YOU ALL!  YOU <MOEW>S DESERVE NOTHING LESS THAN HELL!  NOTHING!  LESS!  YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!  IF IT WAS MY FATHER OR MY MOTHER IT WOULD BE DIFFRENT BUT YOU HAD THE <MEOW>ING NERVE TO KILL MY DAUGHTER!  SHE WAS THE SWEETEST, MOST INNOCENT CHILD TO LIVE AND SHE HAD HER ENTIRE LIFE AHEAD OF HER AND YOU <MEOW>S RUINED IT!  YOU.  <MEOW>S.  RUINED.  IT.  I AM GOING TO TAKE ALL YOUR LIVES, DAMN ALL YOUR SOULS, AND YOU WILL BURN, DROWN, BE TORTURED FOR ALL ETERNITY, BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY CHILD!  AND I'M NOT JUST DOING IT FOR MYSELF!  I'M DOING IT FOR ALL THE PARENTS OUT THERE WHO LOST THEIR OWN CHILDREN IN THIS WORTHLESS BATTLE THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LONGEST <MEOW>ING TIME!  I'M CALLING YOU!  I WILL TEAR YOU APART OR FIND MY SALVATION TRYING!  DO YOU HEAR ME!?)"

-Sylna

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

PrincessPandaTBG

That was why 2016 was a bad year, too many celebrities died/10

http://img10.deviantart.net/e61a/i/2010/172/3/e/please__amy_you_can__t____by_sonamy_25.jpg (Some mild blood warning)

PrincessPandaTBG

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Smiley100P"(...WHY THE <MEOW> WOULD THEY FREEZE HER!?  DO YOU <MEOW>S JUST WANT TO RUB IT IN OUR GOD<MEOW> FACES!?  THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!  WHOEVER THE <MEOW> DID THIS, <MEOW> YOU.  <MEOW> YOU ALL!  YOU <MOEW>S DESERVE NOTHING LESS THAN HELL!  NOTHING!  LESS!  YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!  IF IT WAS MY FATHER OR MY MOTHER IT WOULD BE DIFFRENT BUT YOU HAD THE <MEOW>ING NERVE TO KILL MY DAUGHTER!  SHE WAS THE SWEETEST, MOST INNOCENT CHILD TO LIVE AND SHE HAD HER ENTIRE LIFE AHEAD OF HER AND YOU <MEOW>S RUINED IT!  YOU.  <MEOW>S.  RUINED.  IT.  I AM GOING TO TAKE ALL YOUR LIVES, DAMN ALL YOUR SOULS, AND YOU WILL BURN, DROWN, BE TORTURED FOR ALL ETERNITY, BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY CHILD!  AND I'M NOT JUST DOING IT FOR MYSELF!  I'M DOING IT FOR ALL THE PARENTS OUT THERE WHO LOST THEIR OWN CHILDREN IN THIS WORTHLESS BATTLE THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE LONGEST <MEOW>ING TIME!  I'M CALLING YOU!  I WILL TEAR YOU APART OR FIND MY SALVATION TRYING!  DO YOU HEAR ME!?)"
LOL I am literally searching that up.

:(

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

TheTealWashableMarker

isn't that a little too gory for tbgs ppg

oh wait

i was gonna say that back in february but OH WELL
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now