News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Next Person...

Started by ilikellamas, May 06, 2013, 09:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trepak

Yes.

The next person is a guy.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

DownsGameClub

Yes.

The next person is Trepak.

objecty

No.

The next person has participated in the Moderator Election.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

DownsGameClub

Yes.

The next person is Beagel.

red herring

dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

BaconAndEggs1

You'd be right. I've seen Snap! already.

The next person has listened to a new album in 2016.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DownsGameClub

I don't think so, if 1989 doesn't count...?

The next person is TheHockooist.

Tymewalk

nope, just temmywek

TNP reads Homestuck.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Tymewalk

Yes :D

TNP messes with ppl by talking like dis
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

P-Code

Nope.

TNP is jjji10dino.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Dino

Nope.

The next person is American.

BaconAndEggs1

Technically not.

The next person knows somebody from another country personally.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Tymewalk

AFAIK, no.

The next person currently has an image in their sig.

Starmeadows

yep.

The next person is a mod.

(Chat?)

Xenon

i will chat if you make a quick and easy payment of 1 bitcoin.

edit:
no.

The next person is not in New York.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

P-Code

Correct.

TNP is Smiley100P.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

WE NEED A DUPLICATE TOPIC CLEANUP EVENT
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CellularData

Quote from: 8435.5WE NEED A DUPLICATE TOPIC CLEANUP EVENT
or you could just report the freaking topic and get it closed :|
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

Quote from: epicanna27
Quote from: 8435.5WE NEED A DUPLICATE TOPIC CLEANUP EVENT
or you could just report the freaking topic and get it closed :|
The other topic isn't a duplicate, unless the one mentioned at the start of the thread isn't the right one. I'm leaving this open unless someone has a link that says otherwise.
Quote from: P-CodeCorrect.

TNP is Smiley100P.
Wrong!

The next person probably has the actual link which I missed somewhere. :þ

Blunderbus

No, I don't actually.

The next person exists.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

awesome-llama

Wow, you have some good psychic powers

The next person lives outside of America

PkmnQ

Yeah

The next person was the one who linked to this thread.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

naw

The next person knows that this is a dupe.
eh