News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 1024, we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Nov 28, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

DownsGameClub

Epicness123

Oh god just imagine going to 2048. Then 4096.
au
tbger since 2013

redgreenandblue

I predict this ending in... March or April... Or never.
🌱

Epicness123

I predict we'll finish this in the next 5 minutes.

Edit: I was ALMOST correct... Right?
au
tbger since 2013

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Epicness123I predict we'll finish this in the next 5 minutes.
We already lost that one :lol:
🌱

DownsGameClub

Quote from: redgreenandblue
Hahaha!
Say, I wonder how many users would have to be on in order to get this finished in about 5 minutes assuming one or two posts per user.
Dang that would be an interesting math problem.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

Quote from: DownsGameClub
Quote from: redgreenandblue
Hahaha!
Say, I wonder how many users would have to be on in order to get this finished in about 5 minutes assuming one or two posts per user.
Dang that would be an interesting math problem.
Probably a lot.

Actually... Even if we got all 4 active mods to spam this thread, each at 30 posts a minute, we still couldn't get to 1024 in 5 minutes...
🌱

CellularData

I still remember going on the TBGs just after school got out and seeing the first three of these topics and thinking "Oh shoot not another trend"

Nope, just a game that constantly moved topics. Well, it used to. Not anymore :lol:
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Uzi

lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

redgreenandblue

Quote from: epicanna27I still remember going on the TBGs just after school got out and seeing the first three of these topics and thinking "Oh shoot not another trend"

Nope, just a game that constantly moved topics. Well, it used to. Not anymore :lol:
Yeah, I actually held back making it for a while because I knew everyone would get sick of all the closed topics at the beginning :P

Quote from: Uzihi
Welcome back! I'm one of the (many) new people :)
🌱

Uzi

redgreenandblue

🌱

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

🌱

Uzi

redgreenandblue

🌱

Uzi