News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 256, we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Oct 03, 2017, 01:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

If this gets a Post ID of 2, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 4, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 8, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 16, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 32, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 64, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 128, we advance!

If this topic gets a Post ID of 256 it will be closed and I will open a new topic but with double the number!
Until then you can post whatever you want. Double post all you want, nobody will care.
Give up yet? plz double post
🌱

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

🌱

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

CoolTBGGaming

100-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

:|        :|            :|
:|        :|            :|
:|        :| :| :| :| :|
:|                      :|
🌱

CoolTBGGaming

Fifteen.

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

16     16 16 16
16     16
16     16 16 16
16     16      16
16     16      16
16     16 16 16

EDIT: Whoops I meant
🌱

Flowermanvista

17   171717
17       17
17    17
17  17
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

🌱

CoolTBGGaming

54 77 65 6e 74 79

01010100 01110111 01100101 01101110 01110100 01111001

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

🌱

CoolTBGGaming

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

Hm? I was supposed to post number, but I feel like these aren't meaningful.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

42 is. You can post 42.
🌱

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!