News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 256, we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Oct 03, 2017, 01:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

If this gets a Post ID of 2, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 4, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 8, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 16, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 32, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 64, we advance!
If this gets a Post ID of 128, we advance!

If this topic gets a Post ID of 256 it will be closed and I will open a new topic but with double the number!
Until then you can post whatever you want. Double post all you want, nobody will care.
Give up yet? plz double post

redgreenandblue

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

SuperJedi224

redgreenandblue

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

CoolTBGGaming

100-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

:|        :|            :|
:|        :|            :|
:|        :| :| :| :| :|
:|                      :|

CoolTBGGaming

Fifteen.

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

16     16 16 16
16     16
16     16 16 16
16     16      16
16     16      16
16     16 16 16

EDIT: Whoops I meant

Flowermanvista

17   171717
17       17
17    17
17  17
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

CoolTBGGaming

54 77 65 6e 74 79

01010100 01110111 01100101 01101110 01110100 01111001

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

CoolTBGGaming

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

Hm? I was supposed to post number, but I feel like these aren't meaningful.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

42 is. You can post 42.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!