News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Post ID = 128 = Multiply

Started by Shpore, Sep 05, 2017, 05:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shpore

go

CellularData

lol what a thief shpore

SAVAGE SAVAGE SAVAGE jk im not a stereotypical obnoxious 14 year old boy
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

DownsGameClub

redgreenandblue

Can you rename it to If this gets a Post ID of 128 we advance! It confuses me too much.
🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

🌱

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

I wish someone would just modspam this thread
🌱

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

redgreenandblue

🌱

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

🌱

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

🌱

DownsGameClub

redgreenandblue

Good a mod is here NOW SPAM LIKE THE WIND
🌱

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!