News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 4 we advance!

Started by redgreenandblue, Sep 02, 2017, 04:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

If this gets a Post ID of 2 we advance!

If this topic gets a Post ID of 4 it will be closed and I will open a new topic but with double the number!

Until then you can post whatever you want. Double post all you want, nobody will care.

This is going to be impossible soon.

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

redgreenandblue

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

joefarebrother

This post is the goal if I understand right?
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

redgreenandblue

Actually I decided to make it 4 post ID instead of 4 replies because for some reason I thought that would be less confusing. So Flowermanvista got it with the post with a post id of 4. (If that makes any sense)

Well now you can close this and I will make a new one with twice the number for a goal.

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.