News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The 20 Game

Started by redgreenandblue, Aug 20, 2017, 08:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Starmeadows

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

redgreenandblue

🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

🌱

BaconAndEggs1

you all deliberately held back on posting 13 just so i could be your lackey didn't you
guess i'll be the ONLY SELFLESS ONE, excuse me :(
(jk jk)
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

redgreenandblue

🌱

Faressain

redgreenandblue

🌱

Starmeadows

20!
you may increase the score by 2 instead of 1 if you wish.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

GAME
Smiley, the person after the 20-caller gets to call a rule.
NEW RULE: All odd numbers are replaced by the original number * 2.
j u m b l e !

Starmeadows

redgreenandblue

🌱

Faressain

6 (Or was it 2?)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

It was 2.
-restarting count-
j u m b l e !

Faressain

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Faressain

Wait, Wasn't I the one to restart?

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !