News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

[removed - offensive]

Started by redgreenandblue, Aug 04, 2017, 09:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

This is inspired by ban the above user

All you have to do for this game is copy the above users post and remove part of it as if you're a mod.

I like cheese
[removed - don't share your opinion]
[removed - don't share your [removed - don't say the word opinion]
[removed - don't share your [removed - [removed - offensive]]]
[removed - don't [removed - we don't share here] your [removed - [removed - offensive]]]

Don't remove the entire post please (exception for the first one of course)

I suggest using italics because it looks cooler B)
🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

CellularData

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators WILL remove you]
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

joefarebrother

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - don't use caps lock] remove you]
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

CellularData

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - [removed - do not discriminate against capital letters]] remove you]

redgreenandblue

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]
🌱

Flowermanvista

[removed - isn't this a dupe?]
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

Can't tell, whenever I search it I see a bunch of removed posts :P

Quote from: IDon't remove the entire post please (exception for the first one of course)

Just go off of this:

[removed - don't deny the fact that moderators [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]
🌱

PrincessPandaTBG

Is this pretty much my [removed] game mixed with Ban the User Above You? You should rename the topic to distinguish this from my game.

Quote from: redgreenandblue[removed - don't deny the fact that [removed - mentions very important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

redgreenandblue

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBGIs this pretty much my [removed] game mixed with Ban the User Above You? You should rename the topic to distinguish this from my game.

I changed the name to removed - removed for now but if I can come up with something better I will change it again.

[removed - don't deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please don't specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - don't use that letter]ainst capital letters]] remove you]
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

[removed - don't deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please don't specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - why]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

joefarebrother

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - why]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

redgreenandblue

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - [removed do not question moderators]]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]
🌱

CellularData

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]]ainst capital letters]] remove you]

joefarebrother

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate a[removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not split words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

CellularData

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not split words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

redgreenandblue

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - i'm a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how important] important people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]
j u m b l e !

joefarebrother

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the same word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

redgreenandblue

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel]lit words in half] capital letters]] remove you]
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - please use proper format]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]
j u m b l e !

joefarebrother

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [please include the word 'the' for proper grammar]]]]][removed - please do not sp[removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave random letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [please include the word 'the' for proper grammar]]]]][removed - please do not [removed - 'sp' is not a word][removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]
j u m b l e !

joefarebrother

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave [removed - these were not random letters, as hey weren't generated probabilisticly] letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [please include the word 'the' for proper grammar]]]]][removed - please do not [removed - 'sp' is not a word][removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]

redgreenandblue

[removed - [removed - please do not use contractions] deny the fact that [removed - mentions [removed - please [removed - please do not use contractions] specify how [removed - don't use the [removed - word] word twice in a row] people] [removed - [removed - do not discriminate [removed - please don't leave [removed - these were not random letters, as hey weren't generated probabilisticly] letters sitting around][removed - [removed - [[removed - [[[removed - you must use the word removed or we will think the original post said that]]]]]][removed - please do not [removed - 'sp' is not a word][removed - [removed - didn't capitalize I] a rebel][removed - I am not lit on fire] words in half] capital letters]] remove you]
🌱