News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rock, Paper, Scissors...

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 18, 2017, 12:44:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

🌱

NasomiXIV

Obsidian Flamethrower
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

joefarebrother

Knowledge of the fact that obsidian in real life is more fragile than it is in minecraft
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

DownsGameClub

redgreenandblue

Quote from: DownsGameClubBeing dumb
Wat

Controlling Power
🌱

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

CellularData

fire >:3

(i have no idea where the heck that emoticon came from, lol)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

redgreenandblue

🌱

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

redgreenandblue

🌱

joefarebrother

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

RPS-101 (yes, that's a thing)
j u m b l e !

NasomiXIV

(I knew it was a thing.)

Under-complication

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

🌱

DownsGameClub

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

NasomiXIV

Sledgehammer
(It can destroy glass or computers!)

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.