News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Rekekka

(Orangekit however is not there, he is currently adventuring in Mt. Noob)
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Karanrimé

Mary Sue dodges and pulls an electric screwdriver out of the portal.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Trepak

Abraham Lincoln breaks one of her twigs in half.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

Rekekka

Whilst traversing through Mt. Noob Orangekit comes across the most vile, evil, and terrifying creatures of all...

A BARREL!

This fight is going to be barrels of fun!
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

Name:Le Old Person
Gender: [insert speach about how people should not be defined by their gender here]
Appearance: your typical in-game guide-person that looks like he should've died 100 years ago
Inventory (not too many items please): knowledge
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Dino

Obi-Wan throws his lightspatula out the window, then uses the force to pull it back to him.

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

Quote from: jji10dinoI kill everyone.
You go on a murderous rampage!

...in Call of Duty. Since it's your day off, apparently.

DANG you're good. 27 killstreak!
Quote from: TrepakAbraham Lincoln breaks one of her twigs in half.
The twig screams!

The twig was slain!

Abraham Lincoln gained 5 experience.
Quote from: coolman2443Whilst traversing through Mt. Noob Orangekit comes across the most vile, evil, and terrifying creatures of all...

A BARREL!

This fight is going to be barrels of fun!
You encountered a wild Barrel!

What will Orangekit do?
Quote from: TreeheeName:Le Old Person
Gender: [insert speach about how people should not be defined by their gender here]
Appearance: your typical in-game guide-person that looks like he should've died 100 years ago
Inventory (not too many items please): knowledge
Accepted.

You are LE OLD PERSON, an old person in le cave.

*Le me making le ragecomic jokes

*Le poorly-scripted scene

What will le you do?
Quote from: jji10dinoObi-Wan throws his lightspatula out the window, then uses the force to pull it back to him.
That was pointless and stupid, you broke your window!
Quote from: Smiley100PNepeta proceeds to transform into a cat.
;3 Nepeta is now a kitty.

;3 Nepeta will have the "CUTE KITTY" modifier set while transformed.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Rebecca throws a Master Ball she conviniently had.
"Go to Brazil."

Treehee

Le Old Person Starts Saying Random Words With Capital Letters For No Reason
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Starmeadows

Yeah, uh, what's the CUTE KITTY modifier set?

edward789121

Name: Mr and Ms. half-sue
Appearance:
Personality: half-wife of mary sue
Inventory (not too many items please): Tymewalk's face, the moon, And 123% disney distribution rights
mod share | intforums << please visit them, my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch.
my scratch account
my github account
EdCoin
my mom doesn't want me to be too social on scratch, so please join //forums.thegt.org, and tell GeonoTRON2000 I referred you, and we will both gain 50 fish there.

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Starmeadows

Tymewalk

The Narrator attempts to render a Blender animation. This takes an hour.

The Narrator was angered! This will have ramifications.

Quote from: coolman2443Rebecca throws a Master Ball she conviniently had.
*shake*

*shake*

The wild BARREL broke free!

It looks like Pokéballs can't contain it, since it's not a Pokémon, you dolt!
Quote from: TreeheeLe Old Person Starts Saying Random Words With Capital Letters For No Reason
Le Old Person Is An Idiot, But Le Old Person Gains Internet Argument Stat Buff
Internet Argument: +2 To Charisma And Sway
Quote from: Smiley100PYeah, uh, what's the CUTE KITTY modifier set?
Basically you can only do things a kitty can do. So no holding six pencils with those paws of yours.

You do gain +3 to Cuteness and +1 to Sway (on humans).
Quote from: edward789121Name: wubidobly half-sue
Appearance: half-wife of mary sue
Inventory (not too many items please): Tymewalk's face, the moon, And 123% disney distribution rights
Accepted.

You have the Official Tymewalk's Face from Tymewalkland, the amusement park, The Moon™ replica, and .123% Disney Distribution rights.

That DOES give you control over Iron Man's left elbow, however. And what fun that is!
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloDrown the toot oriole in paint
You walk up to the cute Toot Oriole, and-

OH.

...I guess you did that then.
Quote from: Smiley100PNepeta transforms back into a troll.
Well, there goes the modifier set.

Although the transformation was so short nothing was actually consumed.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

Nepeta immediately updates her shipping wall.

Rekekka

Orangekit summons Fortan, who then spawns TITO!
"Go to Brazil."

Trepak

Abraham Lincoln thinks about nothing in particular.
Like the Red Clothed Pheonix, once I die, it is not that I have left. I have stopped existing, yet another me was already there.

I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account. I'm an alt account.

NuclearArmadillo

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Treehee

Le Old Person Wanders Out The Cave
greetings,

A random laughing tree

Tymewalk

After the ANGRY theme, I will be adding occasional themes based on random things, or what I'm thinking about.

Theme: Meta

Quote from: Smiley100PNepeta immediately updates her shipping wall.
Ah, yes, the SHIPPING WALL. A bundle of fun for everyone!

Nepeta crosses out the Abraham Lincoln/Le Old Person ship, sensing that Le Old Person Is Le Undesirable Forever Alone Now.

However, Nepeta has yet to consult the METASHIPPING WALL, which ships characters between universes.

Look, over there, it's the Universe #0 (real life)/Universe #3201 SHIPPING SUBSET, in which Smiley-0 has been shipped with Smiley-3201.

This one has a small BLACK HOLE marked next to it, noting that actually carrying out this ship could have dire consequences.
Quote from: coolman2443Orangekit summons Fortan, who then spawns TITO!
Orangekit summons Fortan!

However, Fortan can only summon Fred the Caveman Compatriot!

Fortan instead uses "PRESS START TO RICH"!

The Barrel is rich!

Uh-oh! It looks like the Barrel was not made happy by money!

The Barrel goes through an existential crisis, wondering what it is truly seeking after!

CRITICAL HIT! The Barrel realizes it is simply a fictional creature existing in the confines of this RPG, unable to escape!

And even if other Barrels appear elsewhere, they will not be this Barrel, meaning he is doomed to perish and cease existing forever any moment!

The Barrel can not take this crisis and puffs out in a cloud of despair and logic.
Quote from: TrepakAbraham Lincoln thinks about nothing in particular.
Abraham Lincoln thinks about nothing.

Literally, nothing. Not just random thoughts, not just silly ideas, nothing.

Abraham Lincoln thinks about the vast nothingness she is in, as her area has been poorly described.

Since the Narrator is the designer of the world, and her area has yet to be described. All she knows is there is another girl in another house.

This means that because the observers will fill in the gaps with their imaginations, she could exist in several billion possible areas, until her current area is described by the Narrator.

For example, you do not know the outside of her house is a pale yellow. It could have been green, or blue, or red, until you read that.

You also do not know that the girl standing outside has her left hand in her pocket. She could have had it in the air, holding something, or anything else, as far as you knew.

This now decreases the gap between your perceived universe and the actual universe your character is in. This means you can more accurately control the universe through your character.

Here, I'll help you.

There are 5 sticks on the ground in front of you, all about 5-7 cm in length. One has been broken in half, resulting in two smaller sticks of about 2.5 cm and 4 cm.

The girl appears to be looking at the sticks instead of you, wondering what you are doing. She has yet to say anything.

Because you are over six feet tall, you are crouching down to use the sticks.
Quote from: NuclearArmadilloGromp
GROMP.

A large Gromp appears in front of you. He appears to have been guarding the Toot Oriole who you rather brutally slayed.
Quote from: TreeheeLe Old Person Wanders Out The Cave
Your CAVE overlooks most of the city. You can see several things going on: two girls playing with sticks, a person fighting a barrel, and another one defeating a guard with paint buckets.

But that's only by looking down. Who knows what would happen if you looked up?

Treehee

greetings,

A random laughing tree

Faressain

Name: Sans TVX (Transformation Virtuenum X)
Appearance: Sans with disc insert at his right arm.
Inventory: Two Discs: Empty, can write data of enemy (which Sans TVX can insert to become one of them) on discs after he decides to throw it at enemy, Gaster Blaster.

sans came to the planet a bit puzzled... the origin world of his was destroyed, and he landed in another world, known for insane power level.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Quote from: FaressainName: Sans TVX (Transformation Virtuenum X)
Appearance: Sans with disc insert at his right arm.
Inventory: Two Discs: Empty, can write data of enemy (which Sans TVX can insert to become one of them) on discs after he decides to throw it at enemy, Gaster Blaster.

sans came to the planet a bit puzzled... the origin world of his was destroyed, and he landed in another world, known for insane power level.
Ah, yes. The destruction of homeworlds.

This is sadly a casualty which is unavoidable.

NEPETA has crossed out many universes which have been destroyed on her METASHIPPING WALL.

Sans, however, has somehow miraculously found a new universe to live in. Perhaps here he will be able to seek out a new home?
Quote from: TreeheeLe Old Person Desides To Look Up
Le Old Person looks up.

There is some blue sky, behind which he can see...

...a cream backdrop, highlighted with green.

There are some words up there, but he can't seem to make them out.

...what even IS it, anyway?

Faressain

"i wonder, where is papyrus... " sans asked himself, before bumping into... well, i don't know.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783