News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG Super Mario Bros!

Started by manosysltia, May 16, 2016, 05:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Mario hits a Question block.

objecty

Sans comes out.
Sans and sonic leave.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

Silver instantly falls in, "Huh, where am I?"

Mario is surprised.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

objecty

Papyrus falls on top of her.
Mario wonders if excessive fangirls are dumping characters from other fandoms on top of him.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

[Silver's a boy]

Suddenly, Shadow pops out of a pipe and Blaze wanders in. More Sonic characters enter where Mario is treading. He then started to panic, "DID MY GAME JUST GET INFECTED BY A VIRUS?!??"

objecty

(ah)
undyne shows up and drives all the sonic characters off
papyrus and undyne leave
Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG

However, the Sonic characters wander in again and now cannot be removed.

Mario then hacks the code of the game.

Bonus: https://youtube.com/watch?v=uFsSenOM-ik

objecty

The hack removes all sonic and undertale characters.
(IM NOT FLAGPOLING HIM I WANT TO DRAW THIS)
Nintendo updates the level and he falls into a pit... OF WARRIOR CATS
Thank you.

cypher123

He was talking about you for 'fangirls'. I end up falling out a pipe. Sonic runs away for chilli dogs. Marine shows up and Blaze follows her out. Eggman Nega also shows up, Silver follows him, and they get out. Of course, Tails follows Sonic out. Papyrus finds a dress that makes him look like Maria, causing Shadow to chase Papyrus out. And the rest of the characters die.
Hello! I am a silly 12 year old! I have my own board, as well.
http://genfor.createaforum.com/index.php
Please sign up. I need people. ;-;
¡>¡ loser ¡u¡

PrincessPandaTBG

Suddenly the world explodes, everyone dies and the game restarts to normal.

Mario sighs, "I hope Sonic doesn't come back."

objecty

(yes I know, me and PPTBG)
who is maria and who is marine????
god papyrus looks terrible in a dress
this will be hard to draw
Mario falls into another pit of warrior cats.
Thank you.

PrincessPandaTBG

[Dang, you got Epsio'd.

Maria is a human girl and cousin of Dr. Eggman. She accompanies Shadow the Hedgehog, which is more of a brother than a "pet" and was created to cure of a wicked illness she had. Some time later, when the GUN raided the Space Colony ARK and deemed Shadow the Hedgehog to be a biohazard, Maria successfully allowed Shadow to escape, but died.

Marine is a raccoon who is Blaze's sidekick in Sonic Rush Adventure.]

objecty

ah.
then what happens
(cypher mentioned papyrus but not undyne or sans)
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Mario runs from this idiocy and manages to tap the flagpole.

objecty

YUS!!! IM GOING TO DRAW THIS.
It'll take a while, and I have to go, so I'll post it later
Thank you.

manosysltia

pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

manosysltia

Starmeadows

Mario places on sunglasses and trucks along until something interesting happens.

manosysltia

Quote from: BeagelYUS!!! IM GOING TO DRAW THIS.
plz post picture

objecty

Quote from: manosysltia
plz post picture
IDK how
Thank you.

Starmeadows

manosysltia

Quote from: Beagel
Quote from: manosysltia
plz post picture
IDK how
cubeupload.com

PrincessPandaTBG

Sonic shows up carrying a bunch of rings.
Shadow wanders in with some chaos emeralds.
Silver then soars into the area hoarding some metal.

"These are gifts for you," the hedgehog trio smiled.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Mario then RUNS THE HECK AWAY FROM THE SONIC CHARACTERS
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Starmeadows

But takes a chaos emerald.

His path then involved three bottomless pits, a flying fire flower, and a cute kitten.