News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Once a Day Thread Necromancy Game.

Started by Seanbobe, Jan 25, 2016, 02:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seanbobe

This is similar to the thread necromancy game. The exceptions are that you can double post and that you can only post once a day.

NEW RULE: Any mention of  Sonic or related forfeits all your time to TheHockeyist. Any mention of Kerbals or related forfeits all your time to PPTBG.

Outdated Scores:
seanbobe: 4:21
DrKat123TBG: 21:02
PPTBG: 18:04
joefarebrother: 5:05
SuperJedi: 7:18
TheHockeyist: 8:27
Smiley:0:00
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

DrKat123_TBG

this was my previous account

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

joefarebrother

Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Seanbobe

Quote from: PrincessPandaTBG
I'm tired of this.
NEW RULE: Any mention of  Sonic or related forfeits all your time to TheHockeyist. Any mention of Kerbals or related forfeits all your time to PPTBG.

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

SuperJedi224

You should sort that leaderboard of yours.

Seanbobe

Quote from: SuperJedi224You should sort that leaderboard of yours.
It's just  a scoreboard. Not a leaderboard.

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: seanbobe
Quote from: SuperJedi224You should sort that leaderboard of yours.
It's just  a scoreboard. Not a leaderboard.
Ơ̶̵̩̰̍̌ͬͯ̓ͨ̽͗̌̚͢͡͏̀͋h ̵̛͖̣͓͂̈̎ͮ̾̾̌ͅg̴̢͉̖̙̱̟̃ͨ͂ͯ̄̍ͬ̂̚o̻ś̟͏̵̪̆̌͠h̡̲͇̲̼̪̺̹͚̼̦ͥ̾̏̑̿̈ ̨̝̠̙̺̞ͥ̽ͩ̌͛̑w̰ͯ̉͡҉̡͎̫͍̞̼̲ͮͯ͆ͬ̕͠ha̡͍̽ͫ̈̈͞͡҉t̨ͧͮ ̴̛͙̱̰̫̭̥̮͑̍̒̊̐͡҉̏͌ỉ̗̲̱̰̙̻͎̟͌̌́̄͂͠ș͈͖̤̻̽͋͛̽̿ ̦̼̖̑ͭ͞͏̵͈̺̥͈͎̣̈́̇ͣͬ͞h̬̲ͧ͒̽ͪą̘̤̳͉̬̪ͬ̈́͌ͥ̓̆͂͢͡͞p̼̞̆ͪͫ͢҉̝͖̻͙͌̂pe̴̡̟̲ͯ̔ͭͩͥ̚͝͞ṋ͓͓̑͑͂ͩi͚ͣͫ҉n̴͙g̩͗҉̶͚͕̱̀ͮ̓͌͝ ͌t͎͈̽̔ͭ͏̠̺̥̞ͧͦͭ͊̕o̿̇̚҉̵̛̮̱ͨ̐̌ ̡̟̻̼͙̈́̍͢t̴͙̪͕̺̞͖͖ͧͬ̿́̚h̳̀͌ͬì̱́̉̔̽̓ͯ̀s̶̨͕̼̹̤̦͍̹̓̽͛ͬ̊̐̃ͩͅ ̵̯̲̘̗̉̓ͣ̈́ͪ̅ͪ̓tͤ̋̎͆e̢̨̟͙̐̾̉z̘̲̺̤̣̬̞̳̤̓ͣͬ̌x̼̬̰̯̥̏͐̕t̫̳̘̯̘̤̫͓̻͖ͩ̀̑̅̚͝ ̗̼͈̱̙̓̏̀̆͑͝ō͏͈͖̙͙̣͇͕̍́ͫ̀͠ͅ҉̦ͪ͌m̜̼̹̯͗g̵̛̛̰̻̖͚̬̯̜̃͋͌́͡o̦͛mg̖̹̜̐̂ͧ̊ͧͥ҉͕͊̑̑͊ͧlǒ̭̞̪͓̕͏͓͙̮ͨͤl̢͕o̜̗͖͇̮̳͒̈͘ḻ̢͕͌́̿ͬͬ̕̕̕o̴̧̦̩͓͓̥̽͂ͧ͋͂̾̅ͦ͘͟ḷ̼̲̙ͪͮ̅̎̔͊̾ǫ͍̭̤̦̂̀̋̋ͧ̑̀͜͡l̶̥͉ͩ̍́̃͞҉̝͖̪o̥͕̼̲̙̽́̓̈̋ͨ͘͝͡l̴̞̱͔̤̥͓̪̻͉͌ͥͫ́̊̀ͨö̶̲̯̥͍̾͂̉͂͛͢l̝ͥ͢o̴̢͉͍͇͍̝̤̘ͬ̉ͤ̅͊͋̔̾̆ͩ͜ĺ̥̱̗͇̹͇̅̓ͩ̊͑̕͠͏͠ơ̱̣̆̾ͧl͏̻͉͉̮ͯ̇̍ͮͩ̃̀̇͒̕͞o̖͈ͧ̎͆ọ̴̻̩̺͋ͥ̋̋̅ͭͪ̌̈́ͪ̈́͡ơ̰͖̲̰̮̦̦̜̪̈̑ͤ͘͘͝͡ͅổ̵̰͓̰ͭ̽̚͢o҉̶̢̣̤̗̹ͦͮ̏͆̃̚͠͞҉͓͚͓̇lọ̴̮ͭ͒̈́́͆͢͡͡ļ̲̠̜̙̳̟́͋̾͐͊͋ͅo̬͓̪̲͛̾͋͆͆͠ͅl̺̼͇̟̀̾̑̚o̔͏̵͓̠̻͊̈͂̈̉̎l̴͇͕͖̤͈̰͛ͣ̈ͯ̀̀̏̚͘͘͝ö̵̦̬͙̻͕̼̪͒̏ͭͫ̐̇ͮ̒̀̕l̶̦͔̝̾͒ͥ̀̐̆͋͆̀̕oͩl̴̛͚͙̘̈̃̌͑͡ͅo̍w͓̺̩̫̾ͯ̌͋͝͠a̖͐̕t̢̰̱̥̦͔̆͑ͮ̽̊ͥ͑̈́̀͝ ͍̋̇̍ͧ̆ͭͥ͝t̡̧͖͎̙̼̦͎̟͌͆̂ͨ͋̆͘ͅh̨͇͇̄ͧ̋ͦ̓̌͆̅é̻͈̥̻͕͊ͫ̔̚̚͟͠͞ ̶̢̗͙͉̭ͧ̒ͫ̃ͨ҉͙̎ͯh̴̩͓̫̻͕ͫ̄̀ͯ̐͂̈̓ͨ̚e̯͌̾҉̣̂̈̆͞c̶̶̡̤̣͎̘̪͓͓̠͗̇̈̚͟ķ̵̵̪͙̙̓ͮ̚ ̨͍̱́̒ͣ̚͢i̧͇͇͍̍ͤ̓̾̈́ͪ̋̈́̄̚͘s̠̤̲ͬ͞ ̧̘͖̦̩̱̼̥̟͑ͭ̓ͫ͗ͪͦ̚͢ͅt̙̱h̎ị͉͔̼̜̭͚̎̑̽̒ͮͦ̆͑̌͌̚s̶͚̘͉̥͉͓͓̀̏̔̎ͭͤ̄ͧ͝??̩ͩͩͤ̚?̡̛̲̻̍͛ͩ̿̏̓̚͢͡?̻̺̓́̎̑ͅͅ?̴̧̖̘͖́̌?̜̤?͇̺ͣͯͨ?̛͙͓̜̯͓̱̲͈́̄ͨͫ̀͗̏ͅ?̳̮̒͟͏ͧ͟?̴̱̜̖̩̍͒ͪͣ̂ͬ͒͟҉̍̿͟͞?ͩ̓̽̕ẘ̵̶̛̳̤͎̲̝̹̰̀̓̕͝͝hy̵̦͕͛ͦ́ ͔̘͍̭͕̩͔̑̉̏ͦͥ͒̾̑͌ͪͩ̃͜i̟̲̔́ͦ̾͑s͎̓͢ ̜̠̗̖͔͎̂̎t̗̏͏͙̞̿̓h͇i̡̘͛͏͠s̢͚͉̜̲͇͎͚̣͑ͬͥ̇̑̆̓̐̔͘͟ ͍̭̕͡t̪̜̽e͚ͮ̆͘҉̨̡̳͎̄̎̄͟͡x̴̶̦͓ͦͣ̆͢t̩̯̲̭̹̟̀ͤ͛ͯͤ͛͆͌ͩ̇̚ ̦̘̝̳͊̈͟͡b͕̞̓̆͒ͣ̍r̵̓ͬ̈͏͖̍o̱̱ḳ͚̃en̰̣̆̕͏̖?҉̞̱̭ͬͨ́̿̌͏̪͑̐ ̩̤͗ͫ̿ͦͪsͮõm͂͏̘̥̗̹̐́͊ͫ̂̈̃͐e͂̃͂͡҉̧̩̰̒ͨ́̅͊ͪ͒͜o̡̺̘͎̖͕̫̰̣̼ͥ̃ͤͩͬ́͐͋̕n̪̻̥̍e̡͙̓͌͠͝ ̵̠̹͔͇̗̈́̀ͫ̒ͭ̃͞ç̛͎̣̱̜͕̰̄ͩ̔̕oͨr͈̙̘̯̳͈͂ͣͦͣ̾̓̍̿̄̐̽ͤ̂͐ŕ͓̦̹̳̮̥͕ͫͬ͋͗̉̋͜͢͡u̧̲̅̅̒ͬ̿͘p̵̨͍̠̖̰̼̖͔͇̳̏̐̓̓̊͌ͭ͡͝t͑e̡̨̲͙̩̺͇̜͎̹͉̍̏͐͜͞d͋҉̴̡̜̙̝̰̑́́͐̑̽͊̈́̿ ͖̖̅̑͐t̢̛̙͈̥͙̫ͧ̉h̤͙̟̩͜i̵̙̫̣ͣ̓͛͂̄͂̎́͜͟s̶̡͖̤͈͚̪͍̈́̎̑̒ͣ͘͡ͅ ̨̰̝̼̬̐̋t̥̠̀̑ė̹͉͠x̢̡͕̯͚͋͆̀̒͗̐͡͡t̠͝͡.͎̞͎̜̠̤̯̹̝̆̀̂̔̏̿ͣ̕͜͝
̴͙̺͖̯̺̦̤̖̘̾̀̈́ͥ͗̽͞W̓Ä̡̯̞̥͎̳̟́ͥ̎̕A̡̢̗̠̩̽ͦ̄̂̽A̺̓̋͒͌͛̎͏̳͎̍̐͠Ā̴̢̮͉̲̩̋̒̉̓̌̑ͥͅÂ̧̡̺̳̪̪̇̊̋̇͊Á̢̧͎͔̲̭̒̃̇ͭ̐ͩ͌̽̔̓ͨ͡A̧̲̱͖̗͙̓̉ͤ̀̑́ͅ͏Ạ̾ͭ͘A̧͢͏̵̝̯̟͉̘͔̠ͤ̆̂͊͛ͨ͜A̶̧̻͕̦̯̭̫̝͒ͭ͒ͪͣ̍̇ͪ̏A̦̎ͨ̊̄͋̚͝Ä̢̙͓̓̐̑̿̑͢͢͟͡Ą̹̹͈̰̗̳̀̾ͬ̉̍́̃ͮ́̂͘A̡̨͈͔̖͈̠̮̣̞̺ͪͪ͊A͟A͐͒̎̒̀̂̈̓A̗A̩̦͖ͣͪ̈́ͨ̃ͥ̽͋͗A̝͖̺̝̭͉͉̙ͧͭ̄͆̐̋̓̕̕A̫AA҉͇̙̼̦͍͍ͦ̐͗̇ͯ̿͢AAͨ̒̕҉̖̾͏̦̰̌ͯ̔͠AA̶̢̛̺͉̟̫̋̓͆̾ͫ̉̕A̬̟̍À̵̢̛̦͙̞̪͍̀̆̊̐ͮAȀͦA̴̛̮̹̱̩̱̓̓̆̓̍͐̽̕͞͞Ǎ̶̛̠̙͔͕̠͓͎ͯ͛͂̔͒ͪ͜Ā̢͎̘̦̝̩̫̿͊ͮ̚͞ͅAĄ̵̙̗̩̫̐͋́̂̿͒Ã͇̹̮̲̤͖̩ͭ̈́ͨ́ͥ̓ͭ͋ͨ̾̚ͅĂ̾A҉̩̲̈́ͦĄ̢̤̝͔̼̼̙͍͋͗̋̄͜͡͝Aͦ́Ḁ͖͂̓̂́ͤ̾Ả̭̈̀ͩ͟A̘̗̯̣̪̔ͧ͑͒̆̀͏̺̬͂̽ͤA̶̧͎̬̪͐ͧ́̆̕A̾͜͟A̶̳͓̭̫͔ͯ͊ͩ̔̉́A̡̞͖̩͍͎̥͍ͦ̂ͧ͛̇́̇A̮̬̟͉̋͌͌ͦͥ͝Ī͍̬̜͈͌͐̕҉͍̥̑ͫ̃̕͡ḭ̺
Ơ̶̵̩̰̍̌ͬͯ̓ͨ̽͗̌̚͢͡͏̀͋h ̵̛͖̣͓͂̈̎ͮ̾̾̌ͅg̴̢͉̖̙̱̟̃ͨ͂ͯ̄̍ͬ̂̚o̻ś̟͏̵̪̆̌͠h̡̲͇̲̼̪̺̹͚̼̦ͥ̾̏̑̿̈ ̨̝̠̙̺̞ͥ̽ͩ̌͛̑w̰ͯ̉͡҉̡͎̫͍̞̼̲ͮͯ͆ͬ̕͠ha̡͍̽ͫ̈̈͞͡҉t̨ͧͮ ̴̛͙̱̰̫̭̥̮͑̍̒̊̐͡҉̏͌ỉ̗̲̱̰̙̻͎̟͌̌́̄͂͠ș͈͖̤̻̽͋͛̽̿ ̦̼̖̑ͭ͞͏̵͈̺̥͈͎̣̈́̇ͣͬ͞h̬̲ͧ͒̽ͪą̘̤̳͉̬̪ͬ̈́͌ͥ̓̆͂͢͡͞p̼̞̆ͪͫ͢҉̝͖̻͙͌̂pe̴̡̟̲ͯ̔ͭͩͥ̚͝͞ṋ͓͓̑͑͂ͩi͚ͣͫ҉n̴͙g̩͗҉̶͚͕̱̀ͮ̓͌͝ ͌t͎͈̽̔ͭ͏̠̺̥̞ͧͦͭ͊̕o̿̇̚҉̵̛̮̱ͨ̐̌ ̡̟̻̼͙̈́̍͢t̴͙̪͕̺̞͖͖ͧͬ̿́̚h̳̀͌ͬì̱́̉̔̽̓ͯ̀s̶̨͕̼̹̤̦͍̹̓̽͛ͬ̊̐̃ͩͅ ̵̯̲̘̗̉̓ͣ̈́ͪ̅ͪ̓tͤ̋̎͆e̢̨̟͙̐̾̉z̘̲̺̤̣̬̞̳̤̓ͣͬ̌x̼̬̰̯̥̏͐̕t̫̳̘̯̘̤̫͓̻͖ͩ̀̑̅̚͝ ̗̼͈̱̙̓̏̀̆͑͝ō͏͈͖̙͙̣͇͕̍́ͫ̀͠ͅ҉̦ͪ͌m̜̼̹̯͗g̵̛̛̰̻̖͚̬̯̜̃͋͌́͡o̦͛mg̖̹̜̐̂ͧ̊ͧͥ҉͕͊̑̑͊ͧlǒ̭̞̪͓̕͏͓͙̮ͨͤl̢͕o̜̗͖͇̮̳͒̈͘ḻ̢͕͌́̿ͬͬ̕̕̕o̴̧̦̩͓͓̥̽͂ͧ͋͂̾̅ͦ͘͟ḷ̼̲̙ͪͮ̅̎̔͊̾ǫ͍̭̤̦̂̀̋̋ͧ̑̀͜͡l̶̥͉ͩ̍́̃͞҉̝͖̪o̥͕̼̲̙̽́̓̈̋ͨ͘͝͡l̴̞̱͔̤̥͓̪̻͉͌ͥͫ́̊̀ͨö̶̲̯̥͍̾͂̉͂͛͢l̝ͥ͢o̴̢͉͍͇͍̝̤̘ͬ̉ͤ̅͊͋̔̾̆ͩ͜ĺ̥̱̗͇̹͇̅̓ͩ̊͑̕͠͏͠ơ̱̣̆̾ͧl͏̻͉͉̮ͯ̇̍ͮͩ̃̀̇͒̕͞o̖͈ͧ̎͆ọ̴̻̩̺͋ͥ̋̋̅ͭͪ̌̈́ͪ̈́͡ơ̰͖̲̰̮̦̦̜̪̈̑ͤ͘͘͝͡ͅổ̵̰͓̰ͭ̽̚͢o҉̶̢̣̤̗̹ͦͮ̏͆̃̚͠͞҉͓͚͓̇lọ̴̮ͭ͒̈́́͆͢͡͡ļ̲̠̜̙̳̟́͋̾͐͊͋ͅo̬͓̪̲͛̾͋͆͆͠ͅl̺̼͇̟̀̾̑̚o̔͏̵͓̠̻͊̈͂̈̉̎l̴͇͕͖̤͈̰͛ͣ̈ͯ̀̀̏̚͘͘͝ö̵̦̬͙̻͕̼̪͒̏ͭͫ̐̇ͮ̒̀̕l̶̦͔̝̾͒ͥ̀̐̆͋͆̀̕oͩl̴̛͚͙̘̈̃̌͑͡ͅo̍w͓̺̩̫̾ͯ̌͋͝͠a̖͐̕t̢̰̱̥̦͔̆͑ͮ̽̊ͥ͑̈́̀͝ ͍̋̇̍ͧ̆ͭͥ͝t̡̧͖͎̙̼̦͎̟͌͆̂ͨ͋̆͘ͅh̨͇͇̄ͧ̋ͦ̓̌͆̅é̻͈̥̻͕͊ͫ̔̚̚͟͠͞ ̶̢̗͙͉̭ͧ̒ͫ̃ͨ҉͙̎ͯh̴̩͓̫̻͕ͫ̄̀ͯ̐͂̈̓ͨ̚e̯͌̾҉̣̂̈̆͞c̶̶̡̤̣͎̘̪͓͓̠͗̇̈̚͟ķ̵̵̪͙̙̓ͮ̚ ̨͍̱́̒ͣ̚͢i̧͇͇͍̍ͤ̓̾̈́ͪ̋̈́̄̚͘s̠̤̲ͬ͞ ̧̘͖̦̩̱̼̥̟͑ͭ̓ͫ͗ͪͦ̚͢ͅt̙̱h̎ị͉͔̼̜̭͚̎̑̽̒ͮͦ̆͑̌͌̚s̶͚̘͉̥͉͓͓̀̏̔̎ͭͤ̄ͧ͝??̩ͩͩͤ̚?̡̛̲̻̍͛ͩ̿̏̓̚͢͡?̻̺̓́̎̑ͅͅ?̴̧̖̘͖́̌?̜̤?͇̺ͣͯͨ?̛͙͓̜̯͓̱̲͈́̄ͨͫ̀͗̏ͅ?̳̮̒͟͏ͧ͟?̴̱̜̖̩̍͒ͪͣ̂ͬ͒͟҉̍̿͟͞?ͩ̓̽̕ẘ̵̶̛̳̤͎̲̝̹̰̀̓̕͝͝hy̵̦͕͛ͦ́ ͔̘͍̭͕̩͔̑̉̏ͦͥ͒̾̑͌ͪͩ̃͜i̟̲̔́ͦ̾͑s͎̓͢ ̜̠̗̖͔͎̂̎t̗̏͏͙̞̿̓h͇i̡̘͛͏͠s̢͚͉̜̲͇͎͚̣͑ͬͥ̇̑̆̓̐̔͘͟ ͍̭̕͡t̪̜̽e͚ͮ̆͘҉̨̡̳͎̄̎̄͟͡x̴̶̦͓ͦͣ̆͢t̩̯̲̭̹̟̀ͤ͛ͯͤ͛͆͌ͩ̇̚ ̦̘̝̳͊̈͟͡b͕̞̓̆͒ͣ̍r̵̓ͬ̈͏͖̍o̱̱ḳ͚̃en̰̣̆̕͏̖?҉̞̱̭ͬͨ́̿̌͏̪͑̐ ̩̤͗ͫ̿ͦͪsͮõm͂͏̘̥̗̹̐́͊ͫ̂̈̃͐e͂̃͂͡҉̧̩̰̒ͨ́̅͊ͪ͒͜o̡̺̘͎̖͕̫̰̣̼ͥ̃ͤͩͬ́͐͋̕n̪̻̥̍e̡͙̓͌͠͝ ̵̠̹͔͇̗̈́̀ͫ̒ͭ̃͞ç̛͎̣̱̜͕̰̄ͩ̔̕oͨr͈̙̘̯̳͈͂ͣͦͣ̾̓̍̿̄̐̽ͤ̂͐ŕ͓̦̹̳̮̥͕ͫͬ͋͗̉̋͜͢͡u̧̲̅̅̒ͬ̿͘p̵̨͍̠̖̰̼̖͔͇̳̏̐̓̓̊͌ͭ͡͝t͑e̡̨̲͙̩̺͇̜͎̹͉̍̏͐͜͞d͋҉̴̡̜̙̝̰̑́́͐̑̽͊̈́̿ ͖̖̅̑͐t̢̛̙͈̥͙̫ͧ̉h̤͙̟̩͜i̵̙̫̣ͣ̓͛͂̄͂̎́͜͟s̶̡͖̤͈͚̪͍̈́̎̑̒ͣ͘͡ͅ ̨̰̝̼̬̐̋t̥̠̀̑ė̹͉͠x̢̡͕̯͚͋͆̀̒͗̐͡͡t̠͝͡.͎̞͎̜̠̤̯̹̝̆̀̂̔̏̿ͣ̕͜͝
̴͙̺͖̯̺̦̤̖̘̾̀̈́ͥ͗̽͞W̓Ä̡̯̞̥͎̳̟́ͥ̎̕A̡̢̗̠̩̽ͦ̄̂̽A̺̓̋͒͌͛̎͏̳͎̍̐͠Ā̴̢̮͉̲̩̋̒̉̓̌̑ͥͅÂ̧̡̺̳̪̪̇̊̋̇͊Á̢̧͎͔̲̭̒̃̇ͭ̐ͩ͌̽̔̓ͨ͡A̧̲̱͖̗͙̓̉ͤ̀̑́ͅ͏Ạ̾ͭ͘A̧͢͏̵̝̯̟͉̘͔̠ͤ̆̂͊͛ͨ͜A̶̧̻͕̦̯̭̫̝͒ͭ͒ͪͣ̍̇ͪ̏A̦̎ͨ̊̄͋̚͝Ä̢̙͓̓̐̑̿̑͢͢͟͡Ą̹̹͈̰̗̳̀̾ͬ̉̍́̃ͮ́̂͘A̡̨͈͔̖͈̠̮̣̞̺ͪͪ͊A͟A͐͒̎̒̀̂̈̓A̗A̩̦͖ͣͪ̈́ͨ̃ͥ̽͋͗A̝͖̺̝̭͉͉̙ͧͭ̄͆̐̋̓̕̕A̫AA҉͇̙̼̦͍͍ͦ̐͗̇ͯ̿͢AAͨ̒̕҉̖̾͏̦̰̌ͯ̔͠AA̶̢̛̺͉̟̫̋̓͆̾ͫ̉̕A̬̟̍À̵̢̛̦͙̞̪͍̀̆̊̐ͮAȀͦA̴̛̮̹̱̩̱̓̓̆̓̍͐̽̕͞͞Ǎ̶̛̠̙͔͕̠͓͎ͯ͛͂̔͒ͪ͜Ā̢͎̘̦̝̩̫̿͊ͮ̚͞ͅAĄ̵̙̗̩̫̐͋́̂̿͒Ã͇̹̮̲̤͖̩ͭ̈́ͨ́ͥ̓ͭ͋ͨ̾̚ͅĂ̾A҉̩̲̈́ͦĄ̢̤̝͔̼̼̙͍͋͗̋̄͜͡͝Aͦ́Ḁ͖͂̓̂́ͤ̾Ả̭̈̀ͩ͟A̘̗̯̣̪̔ͧ͑͒̆̀͏̺̬͂̽ͤA̶̧͎̬̪͐ͧ́̆̕A̾͜͟A̶̳͓̭̫͔ͯ͊ͩ̔̉́A̡̞͖̩͍͎̥͍ͦ̂ͧ͛̇́̇A̮̬̟͉̋͌͌ͦͥ͝Ī͍̬̜͈͌͐̕҉͍̥̑ͫ̃̕͡ḭ̺

joefarebrother

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

DrKat123_TBG

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

DrKat123_TBG

̴͙̺͖̯̺̦̤̖̘̾̀̈́ͥ͗̽͞W̓Ä̡̯̞̥͎̳̟́ͥ̎̕A̡̢̗̠̩̽ͦ̄̂̽A̺̓̋͒͌͛̎͏̳͎̍̐͠Ā̴̢̮͉̲̩̋̒̉̓̌̑ͥͅÂ̧̡̺̳̪̪̇̊̋̇͊Á̢̧͎͔̲̭̒̃̇ͭ̐ͩ͌̽̔̓ͨ͡A̧̲̱͖̗͙̓̉ͤ̀̑́ͅ͏Ạ̾ͭ͘A̧͢͏̵̝̯̟͉̘͔̠ͤ̆̂͊͛ͨ͜A̶̧̻͕̦̯̭̫̝͒ͭ͒ͪͣ̍̇ͪ̏A̦̎ͨ̊̄͋̚͝Ä̢̙͓̓̐̑̿̑͢͢͟͡Ą̹̹͈̰̗̳̀̾ͬ̉̍́̃ͮ́̂͘A̡̨͈͔̖͈̠̮̣̞̺ͪͪ͊A͟A͐͒̎̒̀̂̈̓A̗A̩̦͖ͣͪ̈́ͨ̃ͥ̽͋͗A̝͖̺̝̭͉͉̙ͧͭ̄͆̐̋̓̕̕A̫AA҉͇̙̼̦͍͍ͦ̐͗̇ͯ̿͢AAͨ̒̕҉̖̾͏̦̰̌ͯ̔͠AA̶̢̛̺͉̟̫̋̓͆̾ͫ̉̕A̬̟̍À̵̢̛̦͙̞̪͍̀̆̊̐ͮAȀͦA̴̛̮̹̱̩̱̓̓̆̓̍͐̽̕͞͞Ǎ̶̛̠̙͔͕̠͓͎ͯ͛͂̔͒ͪ͜Ā̢͎̘̦̝̩̫̿͊ͮ̚͞ͅAĄ̵̙̗̩̫̐͋́̂̿͒Ã͇̹̮̲̤͖̩ͭ̈́ͨ́ͥ̓ͭ͋ͨ̾̚ͅĂ̾A҉̩̲̈́ͦĄ̢̤̝͔̼̼̙͍͋͗̋̄͜͡͝Aͦ́Ḁ͖͂̓̂́ͤ̾Ả̭̈̀ͩ͟A̘̗̯̣̪̔ͧ͑͒̆̀͏̺̬͂̽ͤA̶̧͎̬̪͐ͧ́̆̕A̾͜͟A̶̳͓̭̫͔ͯ͊ͩ̔̉́A̡̞͖̩͍͎̥͍ͦ̂ͧ͛̇́̇A̮̬̟͉̋͌͌ͦͥ͝Ī͍̬̜͈͌͐̕҉͍̥̑ͫ̃̕͡ḭ

Alex The JPEG

ogi2unuvty4oei7wgbvn6520h873wigtbogvn5bh
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

joefarebrother

Siverko

I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

Quote from: TheHockeyistSniffle.

Cough, cough.
Wat has happened to you?
(Around 40-100 wats)

Seanbobe

DrKat123_TBG

Siverko

I have returned.

DrKat123_TBG

Starmeadows

Seanbobe

DrKat123_TBG