News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bad Translate the signature above you

Started by equestriagirl, Oct 15, 2012, 02:51:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluecat600

Original text:

"A well-balanced person has a rat on each shoulder. It's a rat thing, you wouldn't understand. To the world, you are one person. To a rat, you are the world. Random RP, Fandom RP Why is this actually an RP Crazy RP, Hazy RP This would be better as a TBG! "

...35 translations later, Bing gives us:

"More people died in other parts of the country. I know that it is a mouse, the mouse is one of the elements of this world. Drivers for the drivers and fans Sabre Division."
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

ROSMan

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: 10/10

Original text:

"Bluecat600 - a blue cat, but with 50% extra epicness"

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Blue Cat Bluecat600, 50% extra slow"

joefarebrother

Original text:

"CLICK HERE TO USE THESE EMOTICONS!"

"If you use the logo. Please click here, they are looking for."
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

VriskaKick

Original text:

"Play me on chess.com! Join the scratch group! √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!
Your internet is so slow that/your theme is such that you lost the game."

...27 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Play chess and 1Těles is 0 (zero). The Internet is like the loss of the game."

Fishmael

ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

bluecat600

nothing/10

Original text:

"Well, this is the second time my entire personal information has been wiped out. My website>> http://www.the-outer-realms.webs.com/ "

"Second, to destroy the personal information > HTTP://www.The-Outer-Realms.webs.com/\"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

Zoomreddin

Original text:

"Bluecat600 - a blue cat, but with 50% extra epicness Check the last posts on page one and all the posts on page 2 for epic reflex times! Click here!"

"[Bluecat600 50% Blue Cat people, the second and the last q and p are easier to manage]"

eveadelekitty

Original text:

"Don't poach the peaches. At some point in your life the peaches may have the choice to poach you.
PX77n7s.png
"I was trying to take over the world, but Turtle stole my cappuccino. :(" ~Somelia
I really think the only way to truly describe what is happening is to use this quote: "Team moderator is blasting off again." ~Shpeters As always: [RIP SHPETERS: 12-Sep-22 - 13-Oct-26]"

"Then he was forced to land on PX77n7 life heimomo username, struggling all over the world. (~ John, is considered to be a nuclear bomb, saying it is the only way to explain each time Shbitir: [R.I.P. Shbitir 13: 22])"

mmm whatcha sayyyy

Zoomreddin

LOL I'm making that my actual signature now, that's amazing. 11/10

Output from your signature:
Balance has a mouse on each shoulder. This is the mouse thing, I don't know. In the world you may be one person. Mouse is the world. My Pokemon all stars training.

eveadelekitty

mmm whatcha sayyyy

Upsilon920

Original text:

"A well-balanced person has a rat on each shoulder. It's a rat thing, you wouldn't understand. To the world, you are one person. To a rat, you are the world. I am currently training an all-star team of Pokémon."

"... Rat and mouse, balance, you know, one of the elements of I to prepare professionals of mouse Pokémon across the world."
hi, i'm __init__ on scratch :P

i hate this username i came up with it when I was 9
 someone plz change it

eveadelekitty

mmm whatcha sayyyy

sijare

WE HAVE TO RATE PEOPLE
3/10

Original text:

"A well-balanced person has a rat on each shoulder. It's a rat thing, you wouldn't understand. To the world, you are one person. To a rat, you are the world. I am currently training an all-star team of Pokémon."

""

O_O
You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce.  Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr.

Now seepl cehck hteas me.

whizzer

lolwut/10

This is GONNA BE GOOD.

Original text:

"You can raed a wrod eevn if the leeetrs are mxied up as lnog as the fsrit and lsat leteers are in palce. Tihs is bsceauas yuor barin raeds wrdos as a wlohe, it d'osnet raed eevry lteetr. Now seepl cehck hteas me. newsign.php?line1=TBGS.TK&Viva+Las+V"

...6 translations later, SDL gives us:

"They can be this is in the you scrape an eevn of the wrod the mxied of leeetrs in the ascent if the lnog as the fsrit and the leteers of the lsat in the plateformes. Tihs is the wrdos of the raeds of the barin the yuor of the bsceauas as a wlohe, a lteetr of the eevry of the you scrape the D 'the osnet. Now the hteas of the cehck of the seepl me. newsign.php?line1=TBGS.TK&Viva+Las+V"

Whatever my signature becomes, I will make it my real signature.
i'm so tired

Dark

10/10
"GeonoTRON2000 writes: this network was to inject the necessary types: column: why Joefarebrother write: write this topic GeonoTRON2000: well, in other centrifuge."
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

laser314

8/10 :P

"Consider yourself standing at point A. You want to get to point B, one mile away. You begin to walk there. You pass the half-way point, the half-way point from the half-way point, the half-way point from the half-way point from the half-way point, an"

...8 translations later, Bing gives us:

"Feel (b), 2 km. Start running. In the middle of the point, point by point, pass between intermediate points in the middle of the"
I appear sometimes in the corner of your screen....
Only to vanish in an instant....

joefarebrother

8/10

Original text:

"There are 7 + 9/3=5x kinds of people in the world. Those who can solve equations and those who can't. "I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now, I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whol"

"9/3 = 7 x + 5 has a lot of people in the world to create the required format. For a long time, close your eyes, black, dreams. Now you can return the goods. Now"
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

eveadelekitty

7/10

Yntem/attn h dken Bedrfnis GCSE exmenes Jouez! Birlerce improvis! 1 2 3. 14 sylemez dlicieux! RPG! XCXL 38 U. Yava waistband internet.

mmm whatcha sayyyy

whizzer

8/10

Original text:

"A well-balanced person has a rat on each shoulder. It's a rat thing, you wouldn't understand. To the world, you are one person. To a rat, you are the world. I am currently training an all-star team of Pokémon. TWITCH PLAYS POKÉMON. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500.png"

"A balance sheet with the mouse. If you're a world without people. Soupsonnen-learning in the world on Monday. The only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500"

OR

Translation:
From English: A well-balanced person has a rat on each shoulder. It's a rat thing, you wouldn't understand. To the world, you are one person. To a rat, you are the world. I am currently training an all-star team of Pokémon. TWITCH PLAYS POKÉMON. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500.png
To Arabic: وقد شخص متوازن الفئران على كل كتف. شيء الفئران، أنك لن تفهم. للعالم، وأنت شخص واحد. للفئران، أنت العالم. أنا حاليا التدريب فريق كل نجوم من بوكيمون. نشل المسرحيات بوكيمون. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500.png
Back to English: Someone has been balanced rat on each shoulder. Rat thing, you wouldn't understand. To the world you are one person. Rats, you're the world. I'm currently training a team of all stars of Pokémon. Twitch plays Pokemon. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500.png
To Catalan: Algú ha estat equilibrat rata en cada espatlla. Cosa de rata, vostè no entendria. Al món, ets una persona. Rates, ets el món. Jo actualment estic formant un equip de totes les estrelles de Pokémon. Contracció juga Pokémon. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500.png
Back to English: Someone has been balanced rat on each shoulder. Rat thing, you wouldn't understand. In the world you are one person. Rats, you're the world. I am currently training a team of all stars of Pokémon. Twitch plays Pokemon. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500 .PNG
To Chinese Simplified: 有人已经被平衡每个肩膀上的老鼠。老鼠的东西,你不会理解。在世界你是一个人。大鼠、 你是整个世界。我目前正在训练一个团队的 Pokémon 所有的星星。抽搐播放宠物小精灵。tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500。PNG
Back to English: Someone has to be balanced on each shoulder of the rat. Rat thing, you wouldn't understand. In the world you may be one person. Rats, you are the whole world. Pok é Mon I'm currently training a team of all stars. Twitch playing Pokemon. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500。 PNG
To Chinese Traditional: 有人要有平衡,在每個對大鼠的肩上。老鼠的東西,你不會理解。在世界你可能是一個人。大鼠、 你就是整個世界。博愛 é 星期一我目前正在訓練一個團隊所有的星星。抽搐玩寵物小精靈。tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500。PNG
Back to English: Anyone want to balance, on the shoulders of each rat. Rat thing, you wouldn't understand. In the world you may be one person. Rats, you are the whole world. Fraternity é Monday, I am currently training a team of all stars. Twitch playing Pokemon. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500。 PNG
To Turkish: İsteyen, her fare omuzlarında dengelemek. Sıçan bir şey anlamazsın. Dünyada bir kişi olabilir. Sıçanlar, Bütün dünya vardır. Kardeşlik é Pazartesi, şu anda bir takım tüm yıldız eğitiyorum. Pokemon oynayan seğirme. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500。 PNG
Back to English: The balance on your shoulders each mouse. You don't understand a thing. Can a person in the world. The rats, the whole world. Monday, the brotherhood is currently a team of all stars, é trained. Pokemon playing twitch. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500. PNG
To Danish: Saldoen på dine skuldre hver mus. Du forstår ikke en ting. Kan en person i verden. Rotter, hele verden. Mandag, er broderskabet i øjeblikket et team af alle stjerner, é uddannet. Pokemon spille spjæt. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500. PNG
Back to English: The balance on your shoulders each mouse. you don't understand a thing. Can a person in the world. Rats, all over the world. Monday, the brotherhood is currently a team of all stars, é trained. Pokemon play twitch. tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500. PNG
To Thai: ดุลบนไหล่ของคุณแต่ละเมาส์ คุณไม่เข้าใจสิ่ง คนในโลกได้ หนู ทั่วโลก วันจันทร์ ภราดรภาพอยู่ทีมดาว ได้รับการฝึกอบรม โปเกมอนเล่น twitch tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500 PNG
Back to English: The balance on your shoulders each mouse. You don't understand what the people in the world. Rats all over the world, the brotherhood on Monday in team training. Pokemon play twitch PNG tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Estonian: Teie õlgadel tasakaalu iga hiir. Ei saa aru mida inimesed maailmas. Rotid üle kogu maailma, esmaspäeval meeskonna väljaõppe Vennaskonna. Pokemon mängida tõmblemine PNG tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Your shoulders to balance each of the mouse. Do not understand what the people in the world. The rats all over the world, on Monday in the team for the training of the Brotherhood. Pokemon play a twitch of the PNG tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Swedish: Dina axlar att balansera varje musen. Förstå inte vad folk i världen. Råttor hela världen, på måndag i laget för utbildning av broderskap. Pokemon spela en rycka av PNG-tumblr_n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Your shoulders to balance each mouse. Understand not what people in the world. Rats all over the world, on Monday in the team for the training of the fraternity. Pokemon play a snatch of PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Slovak: Vaše ramená vyvážiť každá myš. Pochopiť, nie to, čo ľudia na svete. Potkanov po celom svete, v pondelok v tíme pre vzdelávanie bratstvo. Pokemon hrať chytiť PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Your shoulders to balance each mouse. To understand, not what the people in the world. Rats all over the world, on Monday in the team for the training of the fraternity. Pokemon play catch PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Portuguese: Seus ombros para equilibrar cada rato. Para entender, não o que as pessoas no mundo. Ratos em todo o mundo, na segunda-feira na equipe para a formação da fraternidade. Pokemon jogar catch PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Your shoulders to balance each mouse. To understand, not what the people in the world. Rats all over the world, on Monday in the team for the formation of the fraternity. Pokemon play catch PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Greek: Τους ώμους σας να εξισορροπήσει την κάθε ποντίκι. Για να καταλάβετε, δεν τι οι άνθρωποι στον κόσμο. Αρουραίοι σε όλο τον κόσμο, τη Δευτέρα στην ομάδα για το σχηματισμό της Αδελφότητας. Pokemon άμεσης αλιεύματα PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Your shoulders to balance each mouse. To understand, not what the people in the world. Rats around the world on Monday in the group for the formation of the fraternity. Pokemon direct PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500 catch
To Haitian Creole: Zepòl ou balans sourit chak pou. Pou w konprann, pa sa pèp la nan mond lan. Rat atravè lemond nan Lendi nan gwoup la pou òdone fòmasyon soupsonnen la. Ran fredi Pokemon dirèk PNG tumblr _ n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Shoulder you balance mouse each for. To understand, not what the people in the world. Rat around the world on Monday in the group for ordered soupsonnen training. To catch a direct Pokemon PNG tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Polish: Ramię równoważyć myszy dla. Aby zrozumieć, nie to, co ludzie na świecie. Szczur na poniedziałek w grupie szkolenia zamówione soupsonnen całym świecie. Aby złapać bezpośrednio tumblr Pokemon PNG. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Arm balance for mice. To understand, not what the people of the world. Rat on Monday in the group ordered training soupsonnen all over the world. To catch Pokemon tumblr directly. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Latvian: Peļu roku līdzsvaru. Saprast, nevis to, ko cilvēki pasaulē. Žurka no pirmdienas grupas pasūtīt apmācību soupsonnen visā pasaulē. Tieši nozvejas Pokemon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Mouse arm balance. To understand, not what the people of the world. On Monday, groups of rats to order training soupsonnen all over the world. Just catch the Pokemon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Indonesian: Mouse lengan keseimbangan. Untuk memahami, tidak apa yang orang dunia. Pada hari Senin, kelompok tikus untuk memesan pelatihan soupsonnen seluruh dunia. Hanya menangkap Pokemon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Mouse arm balance. To understand, not what the people of the world. On Monday, groups of rats to order training soupsonnen all over the world. Just catch the Pokemon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Bulgarian: Мишка ръка баланс. За да разберете, не това, което хората на света. В понеделник, групи от плъхове да поръчате обучение soupsonnen по целия свят. Просто улов Pokemon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Mouse hand balance. To find out, not what the people of the world. On Monday, groups of rats to order training soupsonnen worldwide. Just catch Pokemon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Japanese: マウス手のバランス。ないどのような世界の人々 を確認します。月曜日に、世界中のトレーニング soupsonnen を注文するラットのグループ。ただ tumblr のポケモンをキャッチします。n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse hand. See what a world without people. Groups of rats to order training soupsonnen all over the world on Monday. Just catch the Pokemon of tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To French: Le solde de la main de la souris. Voir quel monde sans personnes. Groupes de rats à l'ordre des soupsonnen de formation partout dans le monde lundi. Juste prendre le Pokemon de tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse hand. See what a world without people. Groups of rats to the order of the soupsonnen of training around the world Monday. Just take the Pokémon of tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Vietnamese: Sự cân bằng của mặt chuột. Xem những gì một thế giới mà không có người. Nhóm của chuột về soupsonnen đào tạo trên toàn thế giới thứ hai. Chỉ mất Pokémon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. See what a world without people. The Group of mice on soupsonnen training around the world Monday. Just take Pokémon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Ukranian: Баланс миші. Побачити який світ без людей. Група мишей на soupsonnen підготовку по всьому світу понеділок. Просто візьміть покемонів tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. See what a world without people. A group of mice on soupsonnen training around the world Monday. Just take the Pokémon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Czech: Rovnováha myší. Vidět, jak je ten svět bez lidí. Skupina myší na soupsonnen vzdělávání po celém světě pondělí. Jen se Pokémon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. To see how this is a world without people. A group of mice on the soupsonnen of education around the world Monday. Only Pokémon tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Hebrew: האיזון של העכבר. כדי לראות איך זה עולם ללא אנשים. קבוצת עכברים-soupsonnen של החינוך ברחבי העולם ביום שני. רק פוקימון tumblr. n1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. To see how this world without people. -Soupsonnen group of education around the world on Monday. Only Pokemon tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To German: Das Gleichgewicht der Maus. Um zu sehen wie diese Welt ohne Menschen. -Soupsonnen Gruppe von Bildung auf der ganzen Welt am Montag. Nur Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. To see how this world without people. -Soupsonnen group of education all over the world on Monday. Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Romanian: Echilibrul mouse-ul. Pentru a vedea * această lume fara oameni. -Soupsonnen grup de educaţie din întreaga lume, luni. Numai Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. To see how this world without people. -Soupsonnen group of education around the world on Monday. Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Finnish: Hiiri tasapainoa. Nähdä, miten tämä maailma ilman ihmisiä. -Soupsonnen ryhmä koulutusta ympäri maailmaa maanantaina. Vain Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: Mouse over the balance. To see how this world without people. -Soupsonnen group training around the world on Monday. Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Hungarian: A mérleg az egeret. Hogy hogyan az emberek nélkül a világ. -Soupsonnen csoport képzése a világ hétfőn. Csak a Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. How the world without people. -Soupsonnen training in the World Group on Monday. Only the Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Spanish: El balance del ratón. ¿Cómo el mundo sin gente. Soupsonnen - formación en el grupo mundial el lunes. Sólo el Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. How the world without people.? Soupsonnen - training in the World Group on Monday. Only the Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Russian: Баланс мыши. Как мир без людей.? Soupsonnen - обучение в мировой группе в понедельник. Только покемон Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. As a world without people. Soupsonnen-learning in the World Group on Monday. Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Dutch: Het saldo van de muis. Als een wereld zonder mensen. Soupsonnen-leren in de wereld-groep op maandag. Alleen Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. If a world without people. Soupsonnen-learning in the World Group on Monday. Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Slovenian: Ravnotežja miško. Če je Svet brez ljudi. Soupsonnen-učenje v skupini svetu v ponedeljek. Samo Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. If it is a world without people. Soupsonnen-learning in the world on Monday. Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Norwegian: Saldoen til musen. Hvis det er en verden uten folk. Soupsonnen-læring i verden på mandag. Bare Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance of the mouse. If it is a world without people. Soupsonnen-learning in the world on Monday. Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Lithuanian: Balanso pele. Jei tai yra pasaulis be žmonių. Soupsonnen-mokymosi pasaulyje pirmadienį. Tik Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: The balance sheet with the mouse. If this is a world without people. Soupsonnen-learning in the world on Monday. The Only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
To Korean: 마우스로 대차 대조표입니다. 이 사람들이 없는 세계 라면. 월요일에 세계에 있는 Soupsonnen 학습. 유일한 포켓몬 Tumblr입니다. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
Back to English: A balance sheet with the mouse. If you're a world without people. Soupsonnen-learning in the world on Monday. The only Pokemon Tumblr. N1kgohkGuP1tnbwhzo1_500
i'm so tired

ev3commander

too long doe
Original text:

"Creeprs creeprs i HATE THEM SO MUCH I WANNA KILL EM ALL LIKE THERES NOTHIN ELSE!!!! "

"Creepr, Creepr and so on. I hate it."
I have regrets.

Uzi

Original text:

"We support Fish For TBGs currency proposal. Copy this sig & show support."

"The proposed increase in support."
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

ev3commander

too long doe
Original text:

"Please read my signature and check out the links! You lost the game! I'm going to get got got way over 100 posts in 2 days. I like to revive old TBGs. Check out my MFG! "

"Continue reading 2 game, you will lose your character and returns the value of the original product, you will find links to more than 100 tea bags."
I have regrets.

Uzi

Quote from: ev3commanderTBGtoo long doe
Original text:

"Please read my signature and check out the links! You lost the game! I'm going to get got got way over 100 posts in 2 days. I like to revive old TBGs. Check out my MFG! "

"Continue reading 2 game, you will lose your character and returns the value of the original product, you will find links to more than 100 tea bags."
When I was translating your sig, somewhere it went through tea bags too.  XD

ev3commander

I have regrets.

Uzi

Original text:

"We support Fish For TBGs currency proposal. Copy this sig & show support."

"Compatible with payment and support Dévoile tubig."