News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Pokestrong I (Vialution)

Started by AA-Hadi, Feb 26, 2023, 01:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AA-Hadi

This is the first Pokestrong topic that is through the Vialution chapter, it has the regions of Campbell and Dirgshours, this is like pokemon, you can explore the world, go anywhere in the regions and fight other people, it works like this:
<Explore> - go to a location, like a coffe shop, pretty much anywhere on the map
<Dig> - you can find coins, items and other valuables with this, even lost pokemon!
<Heal> - heal one of your pokemon to full health
<Fight user> - Start a battle with another person, for example realicraft starts a battle with me
<Unlock> - unlock a location, see the map for more details
<Lootbag> A random pokemon will be inside the bag, more rare pokemons will appear less, a lootbags are 1 coin

Battles:
In battles, you can do attacks depending on your current pokemons, in battles you can bring 2 pokemons, you can do an attack by saying which attack and from which pokemon is it, when you do an attack the attack goes to the other user's healthbar, this starts at 200 and attacks can do different things for example a sleeping attack will make the user's pokemons not able to attack but a general attack will just attack a person, whence a person's healthbar has been depleted, they may be defeated and the other person may get rewards such as coins or items, you can also giga your pokemon, this will make them be able to use giga type attacks which do extra damage then usual but gigaing your pokemon only lasts for one turn, also types and categories are different, categories are things like Fire and Water type attacks but types are things like Sleeping or Paralyze attacks, so it's different

Map:
<Campbell>
<Home> - <Elberto Coffe Shop> - <Grans Fields> - <Supedex Island> - <Delups Mountain>
(500 more coins to unlock, a single player can deposit the coins by <unlock> and new locations will unlock)
<Dirgshour>
<Home> - <Cafino Coffe Shop> - <Sipe Fields> - <Crapix Craners> - <Shadow Factory>
(500 more coins to unlock, a single player can deposit the coins by <unlock> and new locations will unlock)
Pokemons (and their attacks):
Splendiy - Common (rarity of pokemon) - Shadow (type of pokemon):
Shadow Fiest - 15 HP (of damage) - General (type of attack) - Shadow (category of attack)
Shadow Strike - 35 HP - General - Shadow
Shadow Bolt - 15 HP - Sleeping - Shadow
Phosic Charge - 50 HP - Giga - Psych
Gofried - Common - Fire:
Fire Splash - 10 HP - General - Fire
Dragon Cast - 26 HP - Sleeping - Fire
Ashing - 50 HP - Giga - Fire, Ash

Items:
Coins - useful for buying lootbags, nothing else currently

Users:
None

Sign-Up Sheet:
Username:
Character Name:
Region: (Campbell/Dirgshour)
Starting Coins: (200-500)
Description:
Extra:
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

AA-Hadi

Story:
Professor Spiritus of Gravim Pokemon School welcome you to their school! Your task is to go around the world to catch Legendary pokemons! and return them to the school, because these Legendary pokemons have been going rouge and have been in a state of frenzy, such as the One-Eyed Pikachu, which is now called the Frenzy Pikachu, it loves in the Deplomine mountains in Campbell, and the Triggle Charizard also known as the Frenzy Charizard located in the Casting Deep in Dirgshour, and you're goal is to find them! with other people too!
Count up from this number: 0 and put it in your signature. Give credit to me for this idea

AA-Hadi