News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Free uwu zone (spweak like owo)

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Nov 15, 2022, 03:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

[ngv]name this one free uwu zone as opposed to uwu free zone to make it clearer to jacky[/ngv]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

TheGlassPenguin

oh noes! the dog will come here soon
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

PkmnQ

Quote from: TheGlassPenguinoh noes! the dog will come here soon
dowon't youwu mean "suwun"? (owr "soowoon", i'm not suwuwe)

[ngv]my mind is shuffled right now i cannot type like this[/ngv]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SiIvaGunner

*dies of 6573802028 tons of cringe*
I only upload High quality rips!
hi i hate u word :)

anime is L and so is the u word.

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGowono, luwuks like CABS is buwuoken again o︵o
i wiww have tuwu spend mowe time to figuwe out why this is happening this does not make any sense why does it just disappear
Quine list

SiIvaGunner

*dies of 494873648827383577483839393 trucks of cringe*

SiIvaGunner

*dies of ∞ vagons, trucks, cars, grand dads, flintstones, amoguses, rivapuppies, tons and kilograms of cringe*

PkmnQ

Quote from: PkmnQ
i wiww have tuwu spend mowe time to figuwe out why this is happening this does not make any sense why does it just disappear
i fowond it and it's vewy stuwupid

[ngv]i'm pretty sure it's NodeList.forEach[/ngv]
Quine list

SiIvaGunner

btw this topic's cringe is beyond ∞

and that is a very true fact.

gilbert_given_TBG

i fowond it and it's vewy stuwupid

[ngv]i'm pretty sure it's NodeList.forEach[/ngv]
ok uwu

Maew Nryang

Wowow, this is certainly a very interesting game. I wowonder howow many times I can use the fifteenth character owof the English alphabet.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quote from: SiIvaGunnerbtw this topic's cringe is beyond ∞

and that is a very true fact.
nowo duwu youwu weawize youwur mistake? that the uwu-fwee topic is actually the bettew one?
Quine list

SiIvaGunner

Maew Nryang

Cewtainwy this game is gowoing towo be vewy fuwun!
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

SiIvaGunner

unfunny, didn't laugh, L+ratio+bozo+get owned+no father+siivagunner is speaking true facts+cringe+i am going for my g*n+stop ruining the tbgs+you are adopted

PkmnQ

Quote from: SiIvaGunnerunfunny, didn't laugh, L+ratio+bozo+get owned+no father+siivagunner is speaking true facts+cringe+i am going for my g*n+stop ruining the tbgs+you are adopted
[ngv]ok seriously what month did you come from and what did you do with the correct timeline jacky[/ngv]
Quine list

SiIvaGunner

Quote from: SiIvaGunnerunfunny, didn't laugh, L+ratio+bozo+get owned+no father+siivagunner is speaking true facts+cringe+i am going for my g*n+stop ruining the tbgs+you are adopted
[ngv]ok seriously what month did you come from and what did you do with the correct timeline jacky[/ngv]
i did look on some of the old threads. the 2013 tbgs were better than now.

PkmnQ

Quote from: SiIvaGunner
[ngv]i'm talking about what month did you come from, because you definitely did not experience august

what kind of time travel did you use and where is the one that experienced august

was it august when that happened

i don't know but whenever it was you time traveled past that[/ngv]
Quine list

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: SiIvaGunner
i dowont knowo about yuwu, but I'm pwetty suwure shipping is wowse than a oword

SiIvaGunner

[Removed by moderator ~ yeah, let's not go there.]