News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Beginning of the End Chapter 1

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Jul 11, 2022, 12:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

In the year 21XX, it has been 3 years since the world was overtaken by machines. With mankind's dependence on them, the human's were easily defeated. A small group of just 132 people survived by tunnelling underground. All the cities above ground were destroyed by the machines, except one. This one lone city is now inhabited by the machines. In this city is the source of power that powers all machines across the city. Without the power, they would surely perish, also in that same city, is enough food and water for the human's to survive for hundreds of years. In the humans underground tunnel, the human's are running out of food and water, they have no choice but to venture into the machines domain. If they can defeat the machines, they can take back the earth and live on...

In this game, everything is a resource, including the number of human's left. If a human dies when out on the field, your human count decreases. Every 10 pages, everyone will automatically eats and drinks 1 food and water, anyone who does not get any (with exception for people on the field who have eaten in the last 10), dies. Every 20 pages, another is born. When this count hits 0, the human's journey is over. Can you defeat the machines and take back the earth?

Character Creation
Name:
Weapon:

Total Number of Humans: 132
On the Field: 3
In the Tunnels: 129
Food and Water in tunnels: 140

Machines remaining: 1436
Power remaining: 100%
Machines Defeated: 0

On the field:
Name: Alto East
Weapon: Currently unarmed
Description: A stalwart man who refuses to abandon a human life, but has a catatonic fear reaction to the dark
Health: 100/100
Effect: {None}
Lvl: 1
Inventory:
2 Food and Water
Name: Captain Ruby
Weapon: Real old cutlass
Description: Is basically a land pirate if you couldn't tell
Inventory:
2 Food and Water
Name: Alter (Real name hidden for story purposes)
Weapon: A compound bow upgraded with machine parts.
Description: A hunter of machines, she escapes the tunnels to harvest scraps and craft her own tools. Secretive and depressed but always willing to help others.
Inventory:
2 Food and Water
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Wolfslime123

Character Creation
Weapon: starting out unarmed
Description: A stalwart man who refuses to abandon a human life, but has a catatonic fear reaction to the dark
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: \\/\/Character Creation
Weapon: starting out unarmed
Accepted, but ill wait until there are more players before you step out onto the field.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Joyous Theta

Name: Captain Ruby

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: Captain Ruby
Accepted, 1 more and I'll start
Almost...

Incendiary

Name: Alter (Real name hidden for story purposes)
Description: A hunter of machines, she escapes the tunnels to harvest scraps and craft her own tools. Secretive and depressed but always willing to help others.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingName: Alter (Real name hidden for story purposes)
accepted, lets start
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

The three hero's are sent out into the field, there are no machines in sight, the night is dark and chilly. Along the flat plains of grass, a glow in the distance, the city of the machines... Operation TSG, has begun
Almost...

Wolfslime123

Alto looks around, raising a light.
"Let's check the perimeter. If it's clear we might be able to think about above ground gardening. It wouldn't be much, but it would help. If there's nothing bad within a mile from the tunnels towards the city, we'll report back."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: \\/\/Alto looks around, raising a light.
"Let's check the perimeter. If it's clear we might be able to think about above ground gardening. It wouldn't be much, but it would help. If there's nothing bad within a mile from the tunnels towards the city, we'll report back."
Surrounding you is a large field, consisting of only grass that goes on for a 5 mile radius, in front of you is a glow of lights from the city, behind you is a large rock cliff, it is 100 meters high and it houses the tunnels in which the humans live.
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Time passes
Almost...

Incendiary

Alter looks for a vantage point, maybe someone to get into the city undetected.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

Wolfslime123

Alto lets the people in the tunnel know that their immediate surroundings look safe.

"We should start heading towards the city now, yes?" he says to the others.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAlter looks for a vantage point, maybe someone to get into the city undetected.
There is nothing but tall grass for the next few miles, other than the cliff. The grass is about 1 meter high and can be crawled through.
Almost...

Joyous Theta

"What do ye see up there?" Captain Ruby asks Alter from down below.

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: Joyous Theta"What do ye see up there?" Captain Ruby asks Alter from down below.
Alter is not on the mountain, it is 100 meters high and there are no standing or resting points until the top
Almost...

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Wolfslime123

Quote from: \//Alto lets the people in the tunnel know that their immediate surroundings look safe.

Alto waits for people to come with him.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Joyous Theta

Captain Ruby comes with Alto, using her cutlass to cut a path through the grass.

Incendiary

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: \//
Quote from: \//Alto lets the people in the tunnel know that their immediate surroundings look safe.

Alto waits for people to come with him.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaCaptain Ruby comes with Alto, using her cutlass to cut a path through the grass.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingAlter follows
The three head towards the glow in the distance, they walk forward for around 2 miles when they see some machines in the distance, behind them is wall, the wall spans for miles along each side and is about 10 meters high. The machines are humanoid robots made from photocopiers. Their attack method is unknown.
Almost...

Wolfslime123

"Alright, let's gather as much intel as we can. I'm going to charge at the machines, you guys are going to pay attention to their tactics, and I'll try to sneak away in the grass afterwards."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Luigis_Pizza

Quote from: \//"Alright, let's gather as much intel as we can. I'm going to charge at the machines, you guys are going to pay attention to their tactics, and I'll try to sneak away in the grass afterwards."
Alto charges at the machines, upon further inspection, they are not holding weapons, when you step within 30 metres of the machines, they look at you. They begin to run forward, keeping the exact same pace as you
Almost...

Wolfslime123

That was dialogue, not action, but I'll roll with it this time.

Alto gets into melee distance and prepares to dodge whatever the robot throws at him.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/