News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Snowstar School

Started by junatsu, Jun 21, 2022, 10:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junatsu

(I originally posted on another site, but it didn't seem to be getting much traction so I bought it over here.)

Tucked deep in the often-snowy mountains, there lies a town known as Clear Creek. Clear Creek is a small town with a very loving and tight-knit community. However, with the town being rather obscured, there wasn't much of a place for young ones to get their education. So, many years ago, Millie Snowstar, a kind, intelligent woman who saw the potential in everyone started up Snowstar School.

Ever since then, many parents and children have been happy with their experiences, and Snowstar School has been renowned as one of the best schools in the land.

And now, you are a student here! How does your story play out? :)

NOTES:

-Please write at least 3 sentences.

-This world combines humans and anthropomorphic animals- you can be either one.

-At the moment, you may only play one character. Ask me if you want to play more (max 3).

-SS IS a K-12 school, but please only play characters in grades 5 (around 10 years old) or higher.

-Please add the following at the beginning of your posts:

name / age / grade / pronouns / mentions (if your post mentions another character)

-Characters may be in relationships or have a crush, but please make sure the other person is okay with it. (also: max age gap between characters is 2 years. No, I will not be changing this.)

-This RP is not strictly school-focused! Characters can do whatever they want after school, during breaks such as lunch, recess, or study hall, or on the weekends.

-Field trips may be suggested. (ask for more info about this.)

-When 2 characters interact, make sure to take the setting and what grade range they are into account. The school is divided into "wings". Grades K-5 aren't allowed in the 6-8 or 9-12 wings, grades 6-8 aren't allowed in the K-5 or 9-12 wings, and so on. However, if the characters are at lunch or in the courtyard (where they go while waiting to be picked up/wait for classes to start + 8-12 can go there in study hall) and they are from different "grade wings", they can interact.

-Characters can have magical powers, but they must be controlled and should not be the main focus of their character.

-Staff characters are currently not playable.

And now... character sheets!

Full Name:

Nickname(s)? (mark as N/A if your character does not have one):

Birthday (month/day):
Grade:

Pronouns:

Species (human or animal?):

If you picked "animal", what kind? (mark as N/A if your character is a human):

Personality:

Love interest/partner? (specify which, mark as N/A if none):

Favorite subject/class:

Other notes (i.e "Just moved here", "has telekinesis"):

[You may also put an image of what your character looks like here. If you use a character maker such as Picrew, please credit it!]

The RP will "begin" when at least one other person shows interest.
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)
plz look at my silly funny rpg I need players :(

Joyous Theta

Full Name: Blue Windblight
Nickname(s)? (mark as N/A if your character does not have one): N/A
Birthday (month/day): October 21st
Grade: 10
Pronouns: She/Her
Species (human or animal?): Human
If you picked "animal", what kind? (mark as N/A if your character is a human): N/A
Personality: Keeps to herself a lot and is a bit on the morbid side
Love interest/partner? (specify which, mark as N/A if none): N/A
Favorite subject/class: She doesn't really have one
Other notes (i.e "Just moved here", "has telekinesis"): Moved in recently from out of town.

Deciding against playing after all.

PhantomLuigi

Full Name: Jotaro Kujo

Nickname(s)? (mark as N/A if your character does not have one): JoJo

Birthday (month/day): He's 17 in grade 12

Pronouns: He/Him

If you picked "animal", what kind? (mark as N/A if your character is a human): N/A

Personality: Serious

Favorite subject/class: Sport

Other notes (i.e "Just moved here", "has telekinesis"):He is very strong and muscly

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

I'd be interested if staff apps were open
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

junatsu

Quote from: Joyous ThetaFull Name: Blue Windblight
Nickname(s)? (mark as N/A if your character does not have one): N/A
Birthday (month/day): October 21st
Pronouns: She/Her
Personality: Keeps to herself a lot and is a bit on the morbid side
Favorite subject/class: She doesn't really have one
Other notes (i.e "Just moved here", "has telekinesis"): Moved in recently from out of town.

Also there should probably be a field for grade/age.
Gah, I can't believe I totally forgot that. Thanks!
(It's there now if you need to edit your form.)
this is a signature

characters I play as: Eris (Luigis_Pizza Pizzeria Simulator), Della/Yoshi (Clash of the Colors)

junatsu

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingI'd be interested if staff apps were open
Yeah, I may consider opening them eventually.
this is a signature