News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

if this doesn't get a new post in 24 hours, we lose

Started by MiniKiwiGeek, Apr 29, 2022, 07:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniKiwiGeek

typical tbg scenario with the counting and whatnot. however, there's a twist: this thread has to receive at least one new post within 24 hours. like this: i posted this on the 28th at 4:00 pm central time, so as long as you post before the 29th at 4:00 pm central time, you're fine. however, if you post after 4:00, the counting restarts. you obviously don't need to post at exactly 3:59:02 pm; every time you post, the 24-hour clock resets to the next day of whatever time it is.

no double posting.

anyway, hopefully that wasn't confusing. Let's start!

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

So time bomb but posts don't accumulate
Or The Button but there's no ranking and it's a team game
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Is there a name for what happens when you add lookaheads to formal regular expressions?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

MiniKiwiGeek

MiniKiwiGeek

Quote from: sUgaRsnAkE13

No double posting unless you're bumping. From now on, double posts don't count.

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

JackyBorderCollie

Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

MiniKiwiGeek

Quote from: JackyBorderCollie14

gilvasunner

GiIvasunner

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

MiniKiwiGeek

Make sure to add a number every time you post!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

MiniKiwiGeek

sUgaRsnAkE

Quote from: MiniKiwiGeek
Quote from: sUgaRsnAkE13

No double posting unless you're bumping. From now on, double posts don't count.

ok