News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Olive Garden RPG

Started by Tymewalk, Apr 22, 2022, 03:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

We're all having a nice time at Olive Garden.

No sign-ups needed, use a self-insert (or also whatever you want).

Do whatever you want.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

I steal all the breadsticks.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Tymewalk

I ask the waiter for some MUG Root Beer.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Rebecca kicks down the door to the Olive Garden and proceeds to attack the Breadstick stock.

"Rebecca! No! We have to wait for our friends!" A young maiden named Priscilla spoke to the young archer, "We have to wait for everyone to get here! Wouldn't it be better if we all just had a nice lunch at Olive Garden instead of a frantic one?"

Rebecca blinks, before letting out a sigh. "Alright fine. We can wait, although I am a bit hungry...." Rebecca drops the breadsticks, and begins to take a seat, Priscilla sitting next to her.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

solitaire

i steal the mug root beer from tymewalk and trade it for a&w root beer
hi!

Tymewalk

Quote from: solitarei steal the mug root beer from tymewalk and trade it for a&w root beer
YOU FOOL! A&W is the superior root beer.

I drink my delicious A&W happily knowing I don't have to taste that awful MUG root beer.

Rekekka

rebecca replaces the a&w with mug at the last second
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tymewalk

I spit out the awful MUG root beer.

"What? MUG?! Who did this?!" I scream.

solitaire

i steal all the mug and trade it for more a&w
i then keep a quarter of it
you guys can have the rest
hi!

Rekekka

Rebecca lets out a devilish giggle, before Rebecca gets elbowed by Priscilla, trying to let her know to behave herself.
"Go to Brazil."

solitaire

i drink some a&w root beer
hi!

Joyous Theta

Ronald McDonald breaks down the door and offers everyone a delicious happy meal if they promise not to eat at Olive Garden.

Prism

I ask for more breadsticks and before long have a breadstick pile quintuple my size on my plate.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Joyous Theta

Ronald McDonald sneaks a happy meal kids toy into your breadstick pile complete with choking hazards.

Rekekka

Rebecca and Priscilla sit patiently while sifting through the menu. This is a date, sort of, as Rebecca and Priscilla are also waiting for some friends. Perhaps maybe they'll be able to find something while waiting.
"Go to Brazil."

Epicness123

*DRINKS BARQS BECAUSE BARQS IS BETTER THAN MUG!!*
au
tbger since 2013

solitaire

drink some of the a&w i have it is better

anyways i order 5 lasaga
hi!

Joyous Theta

Ronald McDonald walks up to Rebecca and Priscilla menacingly before replacing their menu with a different menu that only has happy meals on them.

Tymewalk

Trendy Angst walks up to the table.

"Hiya! My name's Trendy, and I'll be your waitress today," she says. "So, has everyone been to Olive Garden before?"

solitaire

"i don't care i have important business to attend to"

i steal all the pepsi to build an altar where i will sacrifice 40 breadsticks to do something (guess)
hi!

Joyous Theta

A phantom copy of Ronald McDonald rises out of the altar and accepts your sacrifice. In return he gives you an entire McDonalds.

Rekekka

Quote from: TymewalkTrendy Angst walks up to the table.

"Hiya! My name's Trendy, and I'll be your waitress today," she says. "So, has everyone been to Olive Garden before?"

"I have been here before" Priscilla replies to Trendy, "My umm, friend however, hasn't been to one yet. I was thinking about starting off with an appetizer of your breadsticks if that would be alright while we decide what we want to order."
"Go to Brazil."

Epicness123

i eat olive garden and this hapens to me (ignore the caption)
au
tbger since 2013

solitaire

"ok thank you ronald for sacrificing them for me"
"now to do the ritual"
"du du dudu du du du du"
"*loud fizz sound*"
You have summoned PEPSIMAN.
hi!

Prism

Quote from: TymewalkTrendy Angst walks up to the table.

"Well, I have, and—"

A slam is heard as my great-grandniece breaks down the door of the Olive Garden.

"oh god bristlefrost is here"