News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Let's Play...Piano

Started by Luigis_Pizza, Apr 05, 2022, 11:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luigis_Pizza

Post a piano key (a,b,c,d,e,f,g,blank, all those minor and major ones) and which octave it is on (2-7). Another thing you can do, Is choose another instrument for a key, choose an instrument from onlinesequencer.net, and put the notes next to it. Each instrument must be on a different line and will default to grand piano.
eg.
Person 1:
E4

Drum Kit: E5
{result: Grand Piano: E4 Drum Kit: E5}
Person 2:
Electric Boogaloo 2: C5
{result: Grand Piano: C5}

Maximum 5 Instruments per post, and max 5 notes per instrument
Every 400 (was 250 and 100 for first 2 songs) posts i will make it on online sequencer and post a link. Note that each post is 1/4 note. Lets play Piano!

Also if this gets over 10 pages i will make another lets play topic with something else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current songs
Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
Song 4
Song 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Hub

E4
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

PkmnQ

D5
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Byron_Inc_TBG

Glissando F4
eh

PkmnQ

Rapid mashing of the F4 key
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

C4, E4, G4

I'm using a chord
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Byron_Inc_TBG

C2

it would've been funny if the entire piece is just silence
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Luigis_Pizza

Almost...

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

redgreenandblue

🌱

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0