News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Button v2.0

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jan 07, 2022, 05:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

Based of The Button.
This is a sequel to The Button, a topic I made in late September.

You can do other things here, but when you want to press the button, say that you pressed it. You can even pretend to press it, but it won't count.

The Button will die after 24 hours of inactivity, and this topic will be closed.

The only rules are the rules of the Button, and the CGs. Doubleposting is allowed.

Did not press: Gray
00h - 04h: Purple
04h - 08h: Blue
08h - 12h: Green
12h - 16h: Yellow
16h - 20h: Orange
20h - 24h: Red
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Players
Last updated: All posts. The Button v2.0 is dead.
Byron_Inc_TBG | 2R 1O 2Y 2G 3B 2P  | 22:49:32
IncendiaryGaming | 1R 0O 2Y 1G 3B 1P  | 21:38:31
redgreenandblue | 2R 1O 2Y 2G 1B 0P  | 21:33:36
TonyBrown148 | 1R 0O 0Y 3G 0B 11P  | 21:06:04
gilbert_given_TBG | 0R 2O 1Y 3G 4B 3P  | 17:28:56
realicraft | 0R 0O 3Y 5G 8B 6P  | 14:17:29
Orb Fish | 0R 0O 2Y 5G 2B 0P  | 13:26:01
solitare | 0R 0O 0Y 1G 1B 1P  | 9:40:07
PkmnQ | 0R 0O 0Y 1G 6B 1P  | 9:29:05
Nickel's temp account | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 1B 0P  | 6:25:10
the2000 | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 1B 0P  | 6:24:08
TwilightSeleneMisty | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 0B 2P  | 0:35:54
iwantpie21 | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 0B 1P  | 0:23:50
Copper Fish | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 0B 1P  | 0:02:37

Everyone else
eh

PkmnQ

I don't press the button.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

If this button dies before I finish my exams (25 January), the next one should be able to start by CNY, if no extra damage is caused (the first one exploded).
eh

PkmnQ

I stare at the button without pressing it.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

I make a machine that presses the button once a second and start it.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: TonyBrown148I make a machine that presses the button once a second and start it.
I remove the machine.

Next topic (and further posts) bans autoclickers. I would only count human clicks on further posts, so there's no point in doing that.
eh

Maew Nryang

I throw a hammer at the button. It hits.
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

I also throw a hammer, but try to intentionally miss. I accidentally hit.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm gonna grab a solid 6 hours for my blue rank.
eh

realicraft

i push the button, gaining est. 8 hours
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Maew Nryang

2h
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm gonna press it now to get purple
eh

PkmnQ

did i ever get anything other than a purple in the original topic
Quine list

PkmnQ

actually since you counted pebble as a separate button presser in the last topic, why not count hammer as one as well
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQactually since you counted pebble as a separate button presser in the last topic, why not count hammer as one as well
Quote from: Post #7Next topic (and further posts) bans autoclickers. I would only count human clicks on further posts, so there's no point in doing that.

Points belong to their owners, but I'll just chuck the scores with that here
realicraft | 0R 0O 0Y 1G 0B 0P  | 8:00:31
Byron_Inc_TBG | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 1B 1P  | 6:04:57
PkmnQ | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 1B 0P  | 4:31:07
TonyBrown148 | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 0B 1P  | 1:53:47
TonyBrown148's Hammer | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 0B 1P  | 0:50:06
PkmnQ's Hammer | 0R 0O 0Y 0G 0B 1P  | 0:01:36
eh

PkmnQ

I would like to stay without getting any purple (at least with the hammers counting as separate) so I won't press it yet
Quine list

Maew Nryang

I throw 2 hammers at the button. they both hit
*See XKCD 1688.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: TonyBrown148I throw 2 hammers at the button. they both hit
how long was the interval between hits
eh

Maew Nryang

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
1ms
*See XKCD 1688.

PkmnQ

I do something that is nearly indistinguashable from pressing it except that it isn't pressing it.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: TonyBrown148
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
1ms
The Button records the hammers as 1 press.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQi do something that takes 23 hours then press the button
then you gotta post you pressed it 23 hours later, I'm not reserving a spot
eh

PkmnQ

ok i deleted that post ignore that i ever said that what do i mean by i ever said that i never said it

i hang a hammer over the button using the string, which i will cut at some point
Quine list