News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fish

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Oct 19, 2021, 05:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbert_given_TBG

The Stick 3: [insert something here]

Anything that you post here must in some way be related to fish. All types of fish, dead or alive, are welcome.

If you don't get it, above picture is assorted sashimi.

Byron_Inc_TBG

I ate fish just now
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

"Son, don't touch that mifernite!"
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

Byron_Inc_TBG

さかな
eh

solitaire

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Orb Fish

What happens if Baba did?
BABA ON WATER IS FISH
or
WATER IS SINK
BABA HAS FISH

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: Orb Fish

What happens if Baba did?
BABA ON WATER IS FISH
or
WATER IS SINK
BABA HAS FISH
Wait, should it be BOG or WATER FEELING GREEN?

solitaire

Quote from: solitare
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGWhat happens if Baba did?
BABA ON WATER IS FISH
or
WATER IS SINK
BABA HAS FISH
Wait, should it be BOG or WATER FEELING GREEN?
mifernite is light green so WATER IS LIME is more accurate

Byron_Inc_TBG

͸!͹
eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGBy the way, this is not only a game, but also a peace treaty for the ones who want to "raid" our place.
Pouring water on an already burnt matchstick
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGBy the way, this is not only a game, but also a peace treaty for the ones who want to "raid" our place.
Pouring water on an already burnt matchstick
The word "officially" exists.

Dragon-Egg-Fish

siggy ideas plz

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG"*><>"r>Ool?u!|;
In tio the esolang's input is absolute garbage
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

Change page date range: too broad
Find only in title: didn't found one
Find only in the Miraheze domain: Found it... kinda.

PkmnQ

A rare banana Fish! Use it to whack another player 6-8 spaces forwards!
Quine list