News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

*noises*

Started by Orb Fish, Oct 10, 2021, 10:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb Fish

Inspired by the events in the "minecraft is so peaceful" topic on Scratch, where everyone kept saying "*_____ noises*", creating a very long quote chain that Golden Fish disliked.

Continue those events in this game, just without the quoting.
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

*anger at posting a link to the tbgs noises*
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

*large trout noises*
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

PkmnQ

*ctrl+a being replaced with ⍺ noises*
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Orb Fish

*Libberkie Fish's scale noises*

PkmnQ

[ngv]note: this is original bipha, not the newest one[/ngv]
*rqbvm hdqscs*
Quine list

Orb Fish

*sesion scrawkcab*

PkmnQ

.UdC.Bk]Oa+Du+3F(KDB
Quine list

Maew Nryang

*Noise-making noises*
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quote from: TonyBrown148*Noise-making noises*
*quoting noises*
Quine list

Orb Fish

*The Pressure by StoneBank blasting at full volume*

PkmnQ

*oscilloscope noises*
Quine list

Orb Fish

*Force Touch trackpad being pushed down all the way noise*

PkmnQ

*anger at use of scratchstyle noises*
Quine list

Orb Fish

*pig tower collapsing noises*

CST1229

*cow tower collapsing noises*
Signature banner

Orb Fish

*shadow falcon screech*

Byron_Inc_TBG

*hot glue gun noises*
eh

Orb Fish

*jivarium whirring noise*

Byron_Inc_TBG

*kids yelling noises*
eh

Orb Fish

*cartoon blinking noises*

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Orb Fish

*hand pump noises*