News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fallen - An RP (Closed, no longer open for RP)

Started by TwilightSeleneMisty, Oct 03, 2021, 07:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightSeleneMisty

Hello and welcome to the Fallen Roleplay!
Official WIP wiki(since I have plans for turning this into a story)
⊱ ────── {⋅. Storyline .⋅} ─────⊰
There were two rival kingdoms, Solar/Celestial/Light/Sun and Lunar/Shadow/Dark/Moon. The empires got into unnecessary fights and commotions, to show which one of them was more supreme and powerful. One old assassin group, the Nightstrikers had noticed this and had decided to use the kingdoms' dividedness to their benefit and take over. The Nightstrikers slowly, but stealthily started to kill people of the kingdoms without the rulers suspecting it was the assassin group. The empires pointed fingers at each other, blaming the other kingdom for killing their people. More lives were getting lost, and more violent fights between the Celestial and Shadow were held. Will anyone stop the Nightstrikers and unite the kingdoms? Fortunately, there is a group of powerful sorcerers known as 'mages'. Their goal is to unite the kingdoms and stop the assassin group from killing more people and assassinate the royals. However, the mages are less in numbers and supporters. Will the empires be united and the Nightstrikers will be stopped before it's too late?
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

⊱ ────── {⋅. Rules⋅} ────── ⊰

♪No overpowering/OPing in RP!

♪Maximum of 5 main characters per person, managers may have unlimited. You may have as many minor/background characters as you want! (Dead characters won't count to the limit but they will not be able to interact with characters who aren't dead/the mortal world. The only major interaction dead characters can do with the mortal world/with characters who aren't dead is through dreams.)

♪Hate the character, not the person!

♪LGBT+ characters are accepted! :)
(So no homophobia/transphobia unless your character is a homophobe/transphobe, but no slurs please.)

♪Ask the owner of the character before killing their character if they're okay with it.

♪Shared characters are allowed, however, ask the owner of the character before asking to share them.

♪Human/Kemomimi characters only, sorry, this isn't a warriors rp.

♪This is roleplay and 100% fiction, please don't report us. :)

♪A normal character can have 3 powers max, royalty(counts for royals who were abandoned too) seven, Nightstrikers five and mages unlimited. One power is minimum.

♪Keep outside roleplay things in brackets, example: Crystal shots blue crystal bullets at the princess, smiling. (Bye, gotta go for dinner, also are you fine with me k!lling off (princess name)?)

♪Only RP with your character if they have been accepted!

♪PLEASE KEEP THIS ACTIVE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU OWN A ROYAL/THE NIGHTSTRIKER LEADER.
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

TwilightSeleneMisty

------The Celestial:
King:
(1/1)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Solar Flare, 48, he/him
(Can manipulate the sun and light)

Queen:
(0/1)

Ministers/Advisors/Second in Command:
(1/2)
@\\/\/:
Fox-gale Redshift, 31, he/they
(Telepathy, and the ability to see through another's eyes. (The target must know about the power and be willing.) )

Heir:
(0/1)

Princesses:
(1/4)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Alina Cyra Flare, 16, she/her
(Can manipulate the sun, fire and light)

Princes:
(0/2)

Maids/Servants:
(0/6)

Dungeon Warden:
(0/1)

Prisoners:
(1/6)
@\\/\/:
Erin Camil DeLeon, 36, no preferences of pronouns
(Can prevent themselves from being recommended)

Guards:
(1/7)
@Jaiiiiiii_:
Adrian Agnello, 27, any/all pronouns
(???)

Healers:
(1/2)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Starry Skies, 24, she/they
(Can heal minor/mild wounds/illnesses and herb manipulation)

Citizens:
(unlimited)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Blaze Everlast, 16, she/her
(Can manipulate fire, heat and magma)

@\//
Sunny Skies, she/her, 32
(Can teleport to other people or other people to herself as long as they consent)
-------The Shadow:
King:
(0/1)

Queen:
(1/1)
@TwilightSeleneMisty: Shadowa Crescent Moon, 48, she/her
(Can manipulate the moon and shadow)

Ministers/Advisors/Second in Command:
(2/2)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Shard Forge, he/him, 36
(Can manipulate glass and can turn into an unstable, yet deadly glass form)
@IncendiaryGaming:
Charlotte Moonrise, she/her, 658
(Inability to age, has a demon inside of her that gives her very high protection against magical attacks and immunity to being possessed. She can unleash and become the demon but she's often unstable in this form and will be left traumatised afterwords from the nightmares she is forced to experience in this state)
Heir:
(1/1)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Shadow Dusk, 17, he/him
(Can manipulate shadow and light)

Princesses:
(0/2)

Princes:
(0/2)

Maids/Servants:
(0/6)

Dungeon Warden:
(0/1)

Prisoners:
(0/6)

Guards:
(1/7)
@Joyous Theta:
Nora Beilo, 27, she/her
(Can talk to and listen to fungi though sometimes she'd prefer not to, can channel decay through her hands or a held object (with lesser power than hands and the decay applies to the object as well) allowing her to sap strength and rot plant-matter though she prefers to only use the rot plant-matter part as the sap strength part can leave lasting effects. )
Healers:
(0/2)

Citizens:
(unlimited)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Frost Everlast, 16, she/her
(Can manipulate snow/frost, the cold and water)

@cheesyfriedeggs:
Jesse Blatt, 19, they/them
(Can manipulate plants and mud)
--------The Nightstrikers:
Leader:
(0/1)

Deputies:
(2/2)
@TwilightSeleneMisty: Crystal Shard, 28, she/her
(Can manipulate crystals)
@Joyous Theta:
Twirl, 243, she/her
(Can get into a person's dreams and kill their physical counterpart, gaining control of that person and their powers in that lifetime)
Assassins:
(0/10)

Spies:
(1/5)
@TwilightSeleneMisty: Misty Cloud Aroza, 29, she/her
(Can manipulate fog, mist, water, weather, storm and clouds, can shapeshift into clouds/mist/water/storm forms, can handle high attitudes, can walk on clouds without cloud-walking potions(aka the Manipulator of Mist, so this only counts as one power), can predict the future, time-travel(but can only spectate the event), telepathy, dream manipulation)
(Lost princess of the Celestial)
Healers:
(0/2)
--------The Mages:
Leader:
(0/1)

Deputies:
(1/2)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Twilight Selene Misty, 15, she/her
(Can manipulate all elements, telekinesis, shapeshifter)

Sorcerers:
(2/8)
@TwilightSeleneMisty:
Akari Aurora, she/her, 16
(Can manipulate light)
@Blunderbus:
Lance Bronzerhome, 67, he/him
(Light control over the elements, though not extensive. Strong ability to manipulate gravity nearby himself, creating a small 'bubble' of high or low pull. If he puts all his focus into it, he can crush someone with this, but it takes a lot out of him.)
Healers:
(0/2)
--------Kingdomless/Loners:
(unlimited)
@IncendiaryGaming:
Abyss, 147, she/they

⊱ ──── {⋅. Character Form .⋅────⊰
Full name(In RP not real):
Personality:
Powers:
Looks:
Crush:
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above):
Kingdom:
Codeword:
Extra notes(opt):

TwilightSeleneMisty

Hope you read everything above and didn't scroll down here just to get the codeword!
codeword is fallen(sneak/hide it!)

Dragon-Egg-Fish

Full name(In RP not real): Defar Wisp
Pronouns: he/him
Personality: your choice
Powers: fire, forest and storm manipulation
Looks(refs are recommended): any would look good
Crush: the queen
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above): the helpers
Kingdom: this one
Codeword:
Extra notes(opt): none
siggy ideas plz

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Dragon-Egg-FishFull name(In RP not real): Defar Wisp
Codeword:
Missing codeword! Also please state which kingdom you are in.

Joyous Theta

((Isn't that way too young to be king?))

Full name(In RP not real): Twirl
Pronouns: she/her
Personality: About as wicked as you would expect from a member of the Nightstrikers, and a good actor to boot.
Powers: Seems to have absolutely no powers at first glance, her true powers manifest when she dies, upon which she can kill somebody in their dreams in order to kill them in the real world and take full control of their body, unless they're immune to possession in which case they'll die with no control being gained. Doing this also gives her their powers for this lifetime, but she tends not to rely on them due to how much they can vary. Her powers are kept secret to those outside the Nightstrikers, for obvious reasons.
Looks(refs are recommended): Her true appearance, which is only seen in dreams, has medium-short length black hair and is a bit on the taller side. Whether in a dream or in another body, her left eye is always a red cat-like eye that's often used by other Nightstrikers to identify her when she's recently died. Due to this, she often tries to cover this eye, mostly wearing a blindfold in dreams in case of survivors while taking less protective measures in the real world.
Crush: None
Kingdom: Nightstrikers
Codeword: imma grandma and oh no i've fallen and can't get up :( :(
Extra notes(opt): Is a master of hand-to-hand combat, and relies on her physical abilities far more than her current body's magical ones. Can also fight and navigate completely fine while blind.
Usually leaves the Nightstrikers for days upon dying. Has been considered for leader before but rejected the offer.
Currently in the body of a 31 year old woman with the power to manipulate earth and ice.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Joyous Theta((Isn't that way too young to be king?))
Yeah, it's way too young, especially with Shadow being nearly 18 and his wife, Shadowa being 48.
Probably make the age 49 of something higher than 46.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaFull
name(In RP not real): Twirl
Personality: About as wicked as you would expect from a member of the Nightstrikers, and a good actor to boot.
Powers: Seems to have absolutely no powers at first glance, her true powers manifest when she dies, upon which she can kill somebody in their dreams in order to take full control of them. Doing this also gives her their powers for this lifetime, but she tends not to rely on them due to how much they can vary. Her powers are kept secret to those outside the Nightstrikers, for obvious reasons.
Looks(refs are recommended): Her true appearance, which is only seen in dreams, has medium-short length black hair and is a bit on the taller side. Whether in a dream or in another body, her left eye is always a red cat-like eye that's often used by other Nightstrikers to identify her when she's recently died. Due to this, she often tries to cover this eye, mostly wearing a blindfold in dreams in case of survivors while taking less protective measures in the real world.
Codeword: Fallen
Extra notes(opt): Is a master of hand-to-hand combat, and relies on her physical abilities far more than her current body's magical ones. Can also fight and navigate completely fine while blind.
Usually leaves the Nightstrikers for days upon dying. Has been considered for leader before but rejected the offer.
Currently in the body of a 31 year old woman with the power to manipulate earth and ice.
Please give me a complete full name, not just the first name.
also missing codeword

Joyous Theta

Twirl is her full name and she has no middle or last name, sorry I probably should have mentioned that before.

The codeword is there, I made it transparent since you said to hide it.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Joyous ThetaTwirl is her full name and she has no middle or last name, sorry I probably should have mentioned that before.
Oh.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaThe codeword is there, I made it transparent since you said to hide it.
By sneaking/hiding it, I meant to use it in a small sentence.

Incendiary

Full name(In RP not real): Charlotte (no full name, couldn't think of something)
Personality: usually rather nice but sometimes easily aggravated and very self-defensive. Is relentless in battle and rarely leaves any survivors. Often tries to hide herself in the shadows where possible.
Powers: Besides inability to age, she looks like a regular teenage girl. What people don't realise is she has a demon inside of her that gives her very high protection against magical attacks and immunity to being possessed. Surprisingly good physical strength overall but her main weapon is a possessed blade that she can summon in combat, which can be ignited with any colour of flame she pleases. As a last resort, she can unleash and become the demon but she's often unstable in this form and will be left traumatised afterwords from the nightmares she is forced to experience in this state.
Looks(refs are recommended): Normally wears gray t-shirt with black skirt and belt. Short-medium jet-black hair and red-ish eyes, with a tattoo of what looks to be flowers and a mythical creature on her right arm.. For combat, she wears a white or dark gray dress with long, loose sleeves, belt and full-length tights. Her hair's tips turn aqua and are tied into pigtails in this form.
Crush: unknown.
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above): none
Kingdom: Shadows
Codeword: Hammond, I have fallen over and cannot get up. Get in the lambo. James, you drive.

Was bored and haven't done a proper RP experience in a while so meh.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingFull name(In RP not real): Charlotte (no full name, couldn't think of something)
Personality: usually rather nice but sometimes easily aggravated and very self-defensive. Is relentless in battle and rarely leaves any survivors. Often tries to hide herself in the shadows where possible.
Powers: Besides inability to age, she looks like a regular teenage girl. What people don't realise is she has a demon inside of her that gives her very high protection against magical attacks and immunity to being possessed. Surprisingly good physical strength overall but her main weapon is a possessed blade that she can summon in combat, which can be ignited with any colour of flame she pleases. As a last resort, she can unleash and become the demon but she's often unstable in this form and will be left traumatised afterwords from the nightmares she is forced to experience in this state.
Looks(refs are recommended): Normally wears gray t-shirt with black skirt and belt. Short-medium jet-black hair and red-ish eyes, with a tattoo of what looks to be flowers and a mythical creature on her right arm.. For combat, she wears a white or dark gray dress with long, loose sleeves, belt and full-length tights. Her hair's tips turn aqua and are tied into pigtails in this form.
Crush: unknown.
Partner(opt only if your char is 18 or above): none
Kingdom: Shadows
Codeword: Hammond, I have fallen over and cannot get up. Get in the lambo. James, you drive.
Accepted! :D
also last name suggestion: Charlotte Moonrise
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingWas bored and haven't done a proper RP experience in a while so meh
Welcome back! :D

Dragon-Egg-Fish

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
Quote from: Dragon-Egg-FishFull name(In RP not real): Defar Wisp
Codeword:
Missing codeword! Also please state which kingdom you are in.
1. fall e n
2. Filore
siggy ideas plz

Joyous Theta

Added codeword and some specifications about her powers I originally didn't include since we got somebody immune to possession and I figured they weren't necessary to specify. Basically, when she kills somebody in a dream their real world counterpart dies before she gains control. Against somebody possession immune like Charlotte she'd just kill their real world counterpart with no control gained, though in Charlotte's specific case the demon would likely still be there. I think that's the only thing left I didn't specify at first other than backstory stuff to be revealed over time of course.

Also if I go through with my idea to make a 2000 year old vampire is going to make it seem like there's an immortal age competition lol.

Quote from: Dragon-Egg-FishFilore

...I don't think that's a kingdom?

TwilightSeleneMisty

That's not a kingdom, sorry. Please stick to the Celestial and Shadow Kingdoms.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Joyous ThetaFull name(In RP not real): Twirl
Powers: Seems to have absolutely no powers at first glance, her true powers manifest when she dies, upon which she can kill somebody in their dreams in order to kill them in the real world and take full control of their body, unless they're immune to possession in which case they'll die with no control being gained. Doing this also gives her their powers for this lifetime, but she tends not to rely on them due to how much they can vary. Her powers are kept secret to those outside the Nightstrikers, for obvious reasons.
Codeword: imma grandma and oh no i've fallen and can't get up :( :(
Added!

TwilightSeleneMisty

(Since we have some members why not start an RP?)
(ORP) Blaze was walking in the Celestial, wishing that her sister, Frost, is okay.

Joyous Theta

((Uh... I guess I'll join in since I don't think anyone else is going to be touching anything in the Celestial as of now?))

Twirl walks through the streets of the Celestial, bandages wrapped around the left side of her head. Whatever she had come to the Celestial for, she did not remember, and it annoyed her.

As she moved about, she happened her eyes upon Blaze, and she got an idea. A stupid idea that she scowled at the thought of, but she didn't have any better idea.

Twirl takes a moment to compose her thoughts, before looking directly towards Blaze. "Hey, you!" she shouts, "Do you where I am exactly?"

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Joyous Theta((Uh... I guess I'll join in since I don't think anyone else is going to be touching anything in the Celestial as of now?))

Twirl walks through the streets of the Celestial, bandages wrapped around the left side of her head. Whatever she had come to the Celestial for, she did not remember, and it annoyed her.

As she moved about, she happened her eyes upon Blaze, and she got an idea. A stupid idea that she scowled at the thought of, but she didn't have any better idea.

Twirl takes a moment to compose her thoughts, before looking directly towards Blaze. "Hey, you!" she shouts, "Do you where I am exactly?"
"You're currently in the Celestial Marketplace." Blaze replied back, a bit rudely.

Incendiary

Charlotte, resting on her bed, stares at the clock on the wall: nearly midnight, almost time to go outside and stalk the city. She summons her blade and prepares for a hopefully interesting night out.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingCharlotte, resting on her bed, stares at the clock on the wall: nearly midnight, almost time to go outside and stalk the city. She summons her blade and prepares for a hopefully interesting night out.
Misty(in a disguise atm) was in a small tent like thingy that was near the Shadow's palace. The cloth was white with deep blue stripes on it and was supported by thin spruce wood logs. There was a sign, also made out of spruce, saying ROSE'S FORTUNE TELLING in big, white and bold letters.

Incendiary

Charlotte walks up to the tent, and inspects it.
"Yeah, whoever's in there, you should probably leave. You're trespassing right now."
She holds her blade behind her back to keep it ready should the trespasser be hostile.

TwilightSeleneMisty

"I'm really sorry about that!" A soft feminine apologetic voice comes out of the tent, along with a fair-skinned woman with blue eyes, short brown hair that reached to the middle of her neck and innocent-looking blue eyes. She was wearing a dark purple robe.

Joyous Theta

"Thank you," Twirl manages to muster out. "Of course I am," she thinks to herself. At first, she considers leaving in order to get herself to a nightstriker base, but then she realizes she could buy Celestial clothes while she's here, which she was sure the spies would make great use out of.

As such, Twirl begins wandering around again in search of somebody selling clothes.

TwilightSeleneMisty

Quote from: Joyous Theta"Thank you," Twirl manages to muster out. "Of course I am," she thinks to herself. At first, she considers leaving in order to get herself to a nightstriker base, but then she realizes she could buy Celestial clothes while she's here, which she was sure the spies would make great use out of.

As such, Twirl begins wandering around again in search of somebody selling clothes.
Crystal runs into Twirl, while she was trying to get to the Celestial's Black-Market. She needed a bunch of illegal things for her potions. She waved quietly at her friend while walking past her.

Dragon-Egg-Fish

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMisty
That's not a kingdom, sorry. Please stick to the Celestial and Shadow Kingdoms.
then shadow would stick
siggy ideas plz