News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Answer the question above the question above you

Started by PkmnQ, Sep 23, 2021, 10:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

For example, let's say that the question above hjhjhj is "What color is the sky?"
Quote from: hjhjhjWhat's 1+1?
Quote from: 94_AliensBlue.

Do you like mushroom soup?
Quote from: exitplant2.

How many doors do you have in your house?
Quote from: PkmnQYes.

Why did I put myself in this example?
Quote from: hjhjhj12.

What are your 2 favorite keys on the keyboard?
Quote from: exitplantI don't know, you're the one who knows.

Waiter, there's a topic mixup in my soup!
Continue from hjhjhj and exitplant.

You can't answer your own question, but you can doublepost, just not triple post for obvious reasons.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

Granted. It makes the topic even more confusing.

How do you pronounce Worcestershire Sauce?
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

Never tried it, don't have an opinion on it.

Can you think of a question?
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Depends on how it is served.

Is this topic weird?
eh

solitaire

hi!

solitaire

it is 9:30

why are we answering our own questions?
hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

We aren't, it's not allowed.

Is it possible to tas a scratch project?

[ngv]
Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI got the banana.

Should this be a polyglot?
Quote from: PkmnQOh, and you're not allowed to answer your own question.
[/ngv]
Quine list

PkmnQ

E.

Should I edit the post to say that you can double post but not triple post?

(Bump)
Quine list

solitaire

yes, but the projects i know of are from 2.0 and have broken

m?
hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

solitaire

i do not consume them often but they are nice

what is your favourite drink
hi!

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

i can read it quit well

have you played baba is you?
hi!

Orb Fish

I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

yes i have

answering your own post is against the rules?
hi!

PkmnQ

If you want to, sure.

Have I made it obvious enough that you can't answer your own question?
Quine list

Orb Fish

No.

# General aliases
/p /part $1+
/me /action $destination $1+
/j /join $1+
/q /query $1+
/w /whois $1+
/raw /quote $1+
/connect /server $1+
/cycle $channel? /lines /part $channel | /join $channel
/active /back $1+
/umode /mode $nick $1+

# Op related aliases
/op /quote mode $channel +o $1+
/deop /quote mode $channel -o $1+
/hop /quote mode $channel +h $1+
/dehop /quote mode $channel -h $1+
/voice /quote mode $channel +v $1+
/devoice /quote mode $channel -v $1+
/k /kick $channel $1+
/bans /mode $channel +b
/ban /quote mode $channel +b $1+
/unban /quote mode $channel -b $1+

# Misc aliases
/slap /me slaps $1 around a bit with a large trout
/tick /msg $channel ✔
"Creighton, why did I find this english muffin large trout in the DVD player Libera command alias list?"