News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

banana

Started by gilbert_given_TBG, Sep 23, 2021, 08:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

redgreenandblue

should we close this because the objective has been met? maybe advance to 2 bananas to admire?

Orb Fish

Cross your fingers & hope that this game doesn't get Poloused like The Stick did...
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

redgreenandblue

Orb Fish

New objective: use BBIY custom level to put the banana in mifernite. (I accept the risk.)
I'm the person who accidentally knocked some people - along with myself - down a big rabbit hole that we call the Mineral Fish fandom.

solitaire

configuration of banana mifernite thing (probably:)

Orb Fish

Whatever. Objective abort.

Next person makes objective.

Orb Fish

Alright, then. 1 K = 1 potassium atom. Make 100 potassium atoms.

ninja's

PkmnQ

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI assembled TILE IS MORE and BELT IS SHIFT, put a tile next to a conveyor belt, and put a potassium atom on the tile.
wait we forgot to put walls oh no the potassium atom is going to the water and it's gonna create hydrogen gas
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Not today
I worship it too much I can't eat it
It's too holy and sacred for a normie like me
eh

PkmnQ

fun fact: i used bananas to hide the losing condition on both of my stick levels
Quine list

Dragon-Egg-Fish

banananananananananananana
siggy ideas plz

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Reid

New objective: inverse banana
see user "whenthesilly"

please do not call me reid. i will consider this deadnaming/transphobia.