News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Time Bomb 2

Started by redgreenandblue, Aug 25, 2021, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

If the days since this topic was created is greater than the number of posts in this topic, we lose and this game will be closed.
Use this to quickly figure out how many days it has been.
How long can we keep it alive?

KABOOM

The time bomb exploded on April 22nd, 2022. It was kept alive for 240 days.
🌱

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

solitaire

hi!

redgreenandblue

this game will be alive for at least 1 week
🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Maew Nryang

*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGProof
Until TB148 removes the long TFL image from the siggy, I won't remove my 1+1=2 proof
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGProof
Until TB148 removes the long TFL image from the siggy, I won't remove my 1+1=2 proof
I have a browser extension that shortens signatures so yeah go on, put a few more
eh

solitaire

there is no tfl image
that's just an excuse to make pages massive
hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: solitarethere is no tfl image
that's just an excuse to make pages massive
Seems like TB148 removed it. I'll follow my word, and remove mine as well.
Quine list

Maew Nryang

Quote from: PkmnQUntil TB148 removes the long TFL image from the siggy, I won't remove my 1+1=2 proof
May I have a image of that?
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

Quote from: TonyBrown148
Quote from: PkmnQUntil TB148 removes the long TFL image from the siggy, I won't remove my 1+1=2 proof
May I have a image of that?
https://u.cubeupload.com/PkmnQ/20210813225000.jpg
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

redgreenandblue

🌱

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

hi!

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh