News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1000 Absurd Test Questions

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Jul 16, 2021, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Hello? Is this the TBGs?"
"Yes, it is."
"I'd like to have 1000 absurd questions for students."
"How absurd?"
"As absurd as possible. They don't even have to follow the syllabus."
"That's a lot..."
"Come on, you're the Teacher Be Great foundation! The TBGers (Teacher Be Great members) can make such questions in no time!"
"I'm sorry?"
"No? But are you the Test Bizarre Generation's?"
"No, we're the T-"
"Text Book Guides!
"Close. This is the Text-Based Games Forums."
"I don't care if you go by Text-Based Games or Times Mew Romans, get my order done!"

Number the questions. Rate if you want, it's not compulsory.
No controversial topics allowed.
If we reach our goal, don't close it. Sir Cyan might need more questions and find us again.
eh

solitaire

1. which of these is a latin character
A. А
B. Α
C. A

Byron_Inc_TBG

3. What do you understand by "*÷&#&&=€$$*÷₩#(#;$£"?

[Subjective questions, no options]
eh

Maew Nryang

4. Are you dreaming? Prove your answer.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

Byron_Inc_TBG

5. Create Minecraft in a second. You have to write down all the code on a foolscap paper. No computers allowed.
eh

Incendiary

6. Without using paper, write a small narrative on paper.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

7. The following picture shows two brand new coins. Prove the one on the right is better than the one on the left.
eh

solitaire

8. what was the exact millisecond the 12th US flag was flown

PkmnQ

9. Write down the rubik's cube algorithm for a single edge flip.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

10. Write down "Punch" in 100 languages. 2 minutes is allotted.
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

12. Given a computer with a browser, solve zahada in 30 minutes.
eh

solitaire

13. get a sub-4:53 in super mario bros

PkmnQ

14. Answer any question about NAT Town.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

15. Complete Terraria on Hardcore with expert world enabled. No beating bosses. 1 minute is allowed.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PkmnQ

16. Show me a color I've never seen before.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

18. history of the entire world, i guess but it's one second
eh

PkmnQ

19. Find a string that matches the JS regex /[]/.
Quine list

solitaire

20. create recursion without keywords

Insanity

21. Spell the opposite of yes.
its 2021 not 2002

PkmnQ

22. Prove that deadfish is turing complete.
Quine list

solitaire

23. something something programming i'm not a ATer ok

Byron_Inc_TBG

24. explain why my shift key is not working, over 10000000000 words.
eh