News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Emergency Alert System

Started by Incendiary, Jul 03, 2021, 11:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incendiary

Create a parody of an Emergency Alert System, rate the above, the scenario can be anything from stupidly unnecessary to insanely unrealistic.

In case you don't know, a country's Emergency Alert System (EAS) Is a system that is used to interrupt existing TV and radio broadcasts to relay important messages about things like civil defence threats, natural disasters, nuclear attacks, war and other deadly situations. They often have irritating or loud tones that are supposed to get your attention (some don't sound that great). Search it up on YouTube if you need to.

This post is null and has no gameplay value. Do not rate.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WE HAVE A PROBLEM
eh

PkmnQ

EVERY STORE IN THE USA HAS RUN OUT OF MAYONNAISE
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

SAMPLE 6 OF ALTERNATE SPONGEBOB THEMES
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

ASTATINE WOULD NOT BE YUMMY
eh

solitaire

MIFERNITE STOEM APPROACHING AREA AT ALARMING RATE. FISH WILL BE EVERYWHERE. STAY CAUTIOUS

Byron_Inc_TBG

take it back

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
eh

solitaire

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

solitaire

wrong topic

CLOUDS ARE IN THE SKY. STAY INDOORS AT ALL TIMES.

CST1229

REACTOR MELTDOWN IN 15 (0/2)
Signature banner

solitaire

AMOGUS. SUS. EVACUATE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Incendiary

A MAN IS MAKING SOME TOAST. GET TO SHELTER IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT GO OUTSIDE. BARRICADE ALL ENTRANCES AND WINDOWS. ARM YOURSELVES AND KEEP A BATTERY POWERED RADIO ON HAND TO RECEIVE UPDATES. EVACUATION MAY BE NECESSARY. STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

EVERYONE HIDE IN YOUR VENTS, THERE'S A CREWMATE ROAMING
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

gilbert_given_TBG

DJICJSKRNICJAJEJGNCJGKGOEORKORORORIRIRJDJSBJSHSIEBKFOSOBEJFJSIROCJDORKTPYPLHOGOEHEJRBIDHAJEVFJCKPSLRJYOGOBPGKGOVOKVOVKVIOVIVJVOVJSKEBJRHEBDINRURBRURBRBRJRBDISJEOFJEISIUCBEISUBXKIEBKZICNEIHBDKXUEBEJIDHEJSOPWLEPSLWPSLWPSLWPSLWPSLEOLSOWLSOWLDOELDOELSINWISBDICNSHEIBCUSNEIKSHEHRIDBEHDIJSBSJEJJSHWHEHEEHHDISBEJDHEHEHEHDJDHWJEHEHRJFUEJEHEJDHWUHDJCJSJRHBXHSHEHDHFHEIDBCJRUBDJXHEJDBDJ