News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Among Us - The Skeld

Started by JackyBorderCollie, Apr 26, 2021, 10:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyBorderCollie

The map is The Skeld, and there are 8 players, and one is the impostor. Others need to complete tasks and find who the impostor is.

Rules:
You can only use the commands.
You cannot respawn when you get ejected or killed by the Impostor.
Use https://privnote.com/ for the commands.
You can only vent or kill when you are an impostor.
You have to say which color you are.

The impostor will be picked randomly. Please don't say that you are an impostor!

Commands:
Join (color)Use it to join the game. Replace (color) with the color you want to join.

VentUse it to vent (only when you are an impostor)

Kill (color)Kill a crewmate (only when you are an impostor)

Task (name of task)Do a task.

Remember to replace the (color) with the color of a player you want to kill! There is a cooldown and its duration is the same as the post cooldown when killing. Also, when you do a task, remember to replace the (name of task) with the name of the task you want to do.

Available colors:
Green
Blue
Red
Yellow
Light blue
Pink
Purple
Magenta
If a color is italic, that means it is taken.

Players:
1: JackyBorderCollie - Green
2: cheesyfriedeggs - Yellow
3: Byron_Inc_TBG - Light blue
4: gilbert_given_TBG - Purple
5: IncendiaryGaming - Red
6: redgreenandblue - Magenta
7: free!
8: free!

Have fun :)
Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.
my signature is succesfully destroyed

JackyBorderCollie

Art of my dog:

Oof, my text is unaligned! They should add a center tag to the TBGs. Also, if you read this, you will get a dog in the future.

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGJoin Orange
Sorry! That color is not available!
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

meh

in that case I'll take light blue and call it cyan
eh

PkmnQ

I guess I'll choose purple
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

I have questions:
1. Using 30 seconds for kill cooldown doesn't make sense. There is a 59 or 120 second cooldown between posts, so the kill cooldown will always expire every time you post.
I suggest a post cooldown instead; this way players would have to post for quite a while no matter how active this topic is.
2. The rule "Edit your post when venting/killing short time after sending it." also doesn't make sense. What happens if a player kills someone, but the GM (Game Master, the maintainer of the game) didn't get the player's message just because the GM missed the edit?
If you want some sort of private interaction between players (including GM), you can use something like privnote.com, which allows players to send messages that self-destruct at a certain amount of time, or if someone reads it. Ideally, you want to use a password for this, and Privnote have that built-in.

Anyway:
Join Purple
(PkmnQ your post is invalid)

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBGI have questions:
1. Using 30 seconds for kill cooldown doesn't make sense. There is a 59 or 120 second cooldown between posts, so the kill cooldown will always expire every time you post.
I suggest a post cooldown instead; this way players would have to post for quite a while no matter how active this topic is.
2. The rule "Edit your post when venting/killing short time after sending it." also doesn't make sense. What happens if a player kills someone, but the GM (Game Master, the maintainer of the game) didn't get the player's message just because the GM missed the edit?
If you want some sort of private interaction between players (including GM), you can use something like privnote.com, which allows players to send messages that self-destruct at a certain amount of time, or if someone reads it. Ideally, you want to use a password for this, and Privnote have that built-in.

Anyway:
Join Purple
(PkmnQ your post is invalid)
Oh okay, I'll change the rules a bit :) It's my first text based game here :)
Art of my dog:

JackyBorderCollie

Airship map text based game comming soon ;)
Art of my dog:

Incendiary

Join orange because dorito
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

Won't it be obvious if someone kept sending privnotes

Also there's no orange
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGWon't it be obvious if someone kept sending privnotes

Also there's no orange
Well, it is the only way to prevent other players from knowing who is the impostor.
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Unless everything is done through privnote, we will know who is the imposter.
eh

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingJoin orange because dorito
There is no orange. Also, please use the Join command.
Art of my dog:

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGUnless everything is done through privnote, we will know who is the imposter.
Okay, I have updated the rules so the commands will be throught Privnote :)
Art of my dog:

Incendiary

Quote from: JackyBorderCollie
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingJoin orange because dorito
There is no orange. Also, please use the Join command.
I used join command in case you couldn't tell.

Join Red

Also, why lock the colours?
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

redgreenandblue

JackyBorderCollie

2 players left and we'll start the game, I'm so excited :)
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

amogus
tbh i don't think this would work very well
eh

solitaire

how do i play among us without graphics

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

JackyBorderCollie

Quote from: gilbert_given_TBG
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGamogus
tbh i don't think this would work very well
i agree
Let's see if it works, because it is my first TBG
Art of my dog:

Byron_Inc_TBG

Let me just tell you that GM-based TBGs need a lot of planning.

And I know because I always had insufficient planning.
eh