News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The OS

Started by PkmnQ, Apr 25, 2021, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PkmnQ

Welcome to TBOS (Ver. 1.2)

root > install --info vim
Vim is a highly configurable text editor built to make creating and changing any kind of text very efficient.

root > Download Windows 10 ISO files
Command 'Download' does not exist.

root > install vim
Installing vim...
vim has heen installed.

root > install --search browser
TBB - Text Based Browser, currently the only browser in TBOS.

root > dir
rules.txt
vim

root > install python-3
python-3 not found.

root > touch a.txt

root > bump
Thread bumped.

root > install tbb
Installing TBB...
TBB has heen installed.

root > bump
Thread bumped.

root > tbb
TBB requires a higher version of TBOS.

root > install pip
pip requires python3.

root > help
bump - bumps the thread
cat - linux cat
clog - show changelog
del - delete file/directory
dir - show files
help - show help list
install - install stuff
mkdir - make directory
touch - create file
update - update os
uninstall - uninstall stuff

Installed:
tbb
vim
(Incomplete, lots of commands)

root > help help
Um, what? You clearly know how to use it already.

root > update
Updating TBOS...
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Welcome to TBOS (Ver. 1.0)

root > pip install os

I don't care, I'm just gonna assume pip is installed. If it isn't, then install it before running this.
eh

PkmnQ

Note: Only commands will be counted. If you want something to happen before you run a command, then use a command to make that something happen.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Mystique

root > pip install so
Command 'pip' does not exist

root > help

Please enter a number between 1 and 36 for command list
_
Imagine being human.

PkmnQ

No, I don't think you understand.
Quine list

realicraft

root > dir
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

Byron_Inc_TBG

root > pip install pip
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

SuperKamekArea

root > sudo yaourt -S compiz
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

root > clearPre-clear archive:

root > pip install os

root > help
If you see this message I forgot to create the help list

root > dir
rules.txt

root > bump
Thread bumped.

root > rules.txt
Path: root/rules.txt
Size: 1 KB
Editable: No
If you want to see the contents of this file, use cat.
If you want to edit this file, use undefined.
If you want to run this file, use undefined.

root > pip install pip

root > bump
Thread bumped.

root > cat rules.txt
1. You put the commands and the OS runs them.
2. To install stuff, use the install command.
3. There is no goal.
4. Make sure to check for updates with the update command.

root > sudo yaourt -S compiz
Command 'sudo' does not exist
Quine list

SuperKamekArea

root > install yaourt
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

SuperKamekArea

SuperKamekArea

root > yaourt -S compiz

SuperKamekArea

realicraft

root > install update

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh