News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

King of the Page but you ban something from the game

Started by SausageMcSauce, Jan 09, 2021, 09:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SausageMcSauce

Note: No rules apart from the bans can be revoked and breaking rules outside of Current Bans do not count to the Hall of Broken Rules

Like King of the Page except they have power, but you have to ban something from the game when someone is King. This is basically a merger of that and Ban something from the game.

If I am banned or editing posts is banned, the rule does not apply to the first post (this post). All bans in this topic will never apply to this post.

Revoking may be done.

You cannot ban posting here, ban revoking, ban everyone other than yourself and/or another TBGer, make the game unplayable by anyone or ban individual TBGers.

Double posting is not allowed and you should wait two posts after posting here before posting again so more users can have a go (unless you are bumping this).

If someone breaks a rule, they will go to the Hall of Broken Rules in this post.

HALL OF BROKEN RULES

Nobody yet

CURRENT BANS

Users with a B (case insensitive) in their username - SausageMcSauce (created on page 1)
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

sparkycinnamon

So, what are we supposed to do until the next page? Count up? Post whatever we want? Have each of us post the lines of the Bee Movie script in order?
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

Quote from: cheesyfriedeggsSo, what are we supposed to do until the next page? Count up? Post whatever we want? Have each of us post the lines of the Bee Movie script in order?

Any of these can be done, there is no mandatory choice.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

sparkycinnamon

I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

solitaire

hi!

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

TwilightSeleneMisty

I *an T*Gers with a P in their username
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

solitaire

hi!

TwilightSeleneMisty

i *an the letter R
My new account is ChaoticControversies.

solitaire

YPU CANT DO THAT. ALSO, ONLY PEOPLE WITH B IN THEIR USERNAME ARE FORBIDDEN . YOU CAN ONLY BAN THINGS IF YOU ARE QUEEN OF THE PAGE. IF YOU ARE QUEEN OR KING  OF THE PAGE, YOU CAN BAN SOMETHING.
hi!

PkmnQ

Quote from: TwilightSeleneMistyI *an T*Gers with a P in their username
You're not the queen of the page, wait until post ID 26
Quine list

realicraft

fourteen does not have the second letter of the english character set in it

not that it matters

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

PkmnQ

bbcode

i typed bbcode using only my mouse and the backspace key
Quine list

CST1229

Signature banner

realicraft

solitaire

hi!

PkmnQ

afdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfdsfds
Quine list

solitaire

no sandwich posting like me
hi!

PkmnQ

Quine list

realicraft

solitaire

hi!