News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Currently Unnamed Anime

Started by sparkycinnamon, Jan 03, 2021, 05:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkycinnamon

Plot:
It's an epic anime where anything can happen. Expect weirdly named story arcs, lots of filler to pad out time, and lots of other stuff.

Name:
Abilities and Powers:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Characters:

Quote from: IName: The Guy Made Out of Jelly
Abilities and Powers: Can turn into things made out of jelly.
Appearance: Just a person made out of jelly.
Personality: Nice and cool B)
Backstory: Comes from Kingdom Jelly.
Other:
Quote from: SausageMcSauceName: PreCure Selene
Abilities and Powers: can use toothpaste and shampoo as weapons
Appearance: search it up on google
Personality: likes toothpaste and shampoo, cannot read or understand English, weird i guess
Backstory: Teleported from her original universe into a place called Dreem Lend, became a CEO of a cosmetics company for anime characters, now owned by huge conglomate Carmes Inc
Other: The PreCure Selene here is based from a real-life anime.
Quote from: SausageMcSauceName: Carmes
Abilities and Powers: Has lots of machines to do things, for example, an acid rain generator.
Appearance:
Personality: Friendly.
Backstory: A very successful businessman from Dreem Lend, owner of Carmes Inc. Came here to make sure PreCure Selene does not do anything too weird. Most famous for a beverage named Pig Soop.
Other: Sometimes sells and copyrights random things.
Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: GIRL
Abilities and Powers: Has the ability to be create love triangles out of nowhere and wipe other characters out of existence by stealing their screentime until they are forgotten about.
Appearance: Appears to be a girl.
Personality: Likes hearts and flowers and all things considered girly.

What do you mean that's not a personality?

Backstory: Somebody working on the show said "hey we should have a character to appeal to female audiences" except "female" is short for "people who are into females" and thus GIRL was born.
Other: Is a girl if you couldn't tell.
Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarName: orion
Abilities and Powers: very, VERY powerful bite and sharp claws that can can usually kill a normal white-tailed deer in two strikes.
Appearance: silver furry cat with black stripes and shiny fur. black hair tuft covering left eye. always wearing a red tank top and blue jeans.
Personality: aggressive and antisocial. acts more like a gangster despite him not being part of a violent criminal orginization.
Backstory: he was orphaned at a young age and taken in by a tough alley cat called scar (Sukyunae town cats RPG).  after scar died, he went off on his own and is now heckbent on killing those who have done him wrong (and telling stories to youngsters who wander into the alleys).
Other:
Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Abilities and Powers: Math, math, math. Can also summon everything at wish, including items, other powers, wishes that comes true, unless breaking the game. (It sounds too OP, right? You didn't say that it isn't allowed. Plus, you can stop me from summoning certain something after I stated my action)
Appearance:
https://u.cubeupload.com/Byron_Inc/Casual2.png(i changed it to a URL because it was a bit too big)
Personality: Smart, mature, proud
Backstory: Just a random Asian kid I guess...? The smartest kid in the (anime setting) class he's in, won a few math competitions (don't know why would the anime has one)
Other: Is secretly awkward.
Quote from: IncendiaryGamingName: X
Abilities and Powers: Shapeshifting, creating, controlling and destroying fire, heat and cold immunity and rapid healing. They have an modded laser rifle which they can summon and de-summon (is that a word?) at their will.
Appearance: In their normal form, they have a black hoodie, black tight pants, dark grey gloves and combat boots. Their eyes are glowing red, and they never take their hood down, covering their face in pure darkness.
Personality: Often dark, silent and reminiscing about their past. They fight back when provoked and never give up a battle, but is mostly chill apart from that.
Backstory: One of the gods from the beginning of time. That's about it.
Other: yeah can I reveal his girlfriend
Quote from: IName: The Guy Made Out of Cherry Jelly
Appearance: Just a person made out of cherry jelly.
Personality: super EVIL
Backstory: An evil clone of TGMOOJ.
Other: the first villain in the rogue's gallery that will be formed eventually

Arcs:

Villainous Plans

Previous Arcs:

Epic Beginnings

Please follow the TBG guidelines.

Also, "dominating" the RP is allowed and you will not be punished for "dominating the RP".

Have fun!
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sparkycinnamon

Well, I may as well create my own character to get things started.

Quote from: IName: The Guy Made Out of Jelly
Appearance: Just a person made out of jelly.
Personality: Nice and cool B)
Backstory: Comes from Kingdom Jelly.
Other:
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SausageMcSauce

Name: PreCure Selene
Personality: likes toothpaste and shampoo, cannot read or understand English, weird i guess
Backstory: Teleported from her original universe into a place called Dreem Lend, became a CEO of a cosmetics company for anime characters, now owned by huge conglomate Carmes Inc

Can I have multiple characters? I might make a character for Carmes as well.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: SausageMcSauceName: PreCure Selene

Can I have multiple characters? I might make a character for Carmes as well.

Accepted.

And, yes, you can have multiple characters.

SausageMcSauce

Name: Carmes
Abilities and Powers: Has lots of machines to do things, for example, an acid rain generator.
Appearance:
Backstory: A very successful businessman from Dreem Lend, owner of Carmes Inc. Came here to make sure PreCure Selene does not do anything too weird. Most famous for a beverage named Pig Soop.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: SausageMcSauceName: Carmes
Appearance:
Accepted.

Joyous Theta

Name: GIRL
Abilities and Powers: Has the ability to be create love triangles out of nowhere and wipe other characters out of existence by stealing their screentime until they are forgotten about.

Backstory: Somebody working on the show said "hey we should have a character to appeal to female audiences" except "female" is short for "people who are into females" and thus GIRL was born.

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous ThetaName: GIRL

Accepted.

SausageMcSauce

SausageMcSauce

Scratchykit

Name: orion
Abilities and Powers: very, VERY powerful bite and sharp claws that can can usually kill a normal white-tailed deer in two strikes.
Appearance: silver furry cat with black stripes and shiny fur. black hair tuft covering left eye. always wearing a red tank top and blue jeans.
Personality: aggressive and antisocial. acts more like a gangster despite him not being part of a violent criminal orginization.
Backstory: he was orphaned at a young age and taken in by a tough alley cat called scar (Sukyunae town cats RPG).  after scar died, he went off on his own and is now heckbent on killing those who have done him wrong (and telling stories to youngsters who wander into the alleys).
Other:
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Scratchykit-IolitestarName: orion
Other:
Accepted.

sparkycinnamon

Alright, I'd say we have a decent cast. Let's begin, shall we?

The Guy Made Out of Jelly wakes up and walks out of his home made out of jelly(but not before eating a breakfast made out of jelly).

He knows it'll be a great day. Who knows? Maybe he'll meet an anime character, a circle thing(or whatever Carmes is) with a face, a girl, and a cat, and they'll go on an adventure of some sort.

The "Epic Beginnings" arc has begun.

SausageMcSauce

Carmes is busy signing his paperwork in Carmes Inc's headquarters. Selene is lecturing about toothpaste at a conference center in the same city.

Incendiary

Is character application still open?
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingIs character application still open?
Yes.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Name: Byron
Abilities and Powers: Math, math, math. Can also summon everything at wish, including items, other powers, wishes that comes true, unless breaking the game. (It sounds too OP, right? You didn't say that it isn't allowed. Plus, you can stop me from summoning certain something after I stated my action)
Appearance:

Backstory: Just a random Asian kid I guess...? The smartest kid in the (anime setting) class he's in, won a few math competitions (don't know why would the anime has one)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGName: Byron
Appearance:

Accepted(also, don't worry, your abilities aren't too OP).

Byron_Inc_TBG

(What even is considered OP seriously)

Byron summoned a Minecraft castle, a Minecraft roller coaster, a Minecraft village, and a NORMAL computer. Then he played Minecraft.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG(What even is considered OP seriously)

Byron summoned a Minecraft castle, a Minecraft roller coaster, a Minecraft village, and a NORMAL computer. Then he played Minecraft.
(Like, completely obliterating the entire universe or something)

The Guy Made out of Jelly notices the Minecraft castle that just appeared out of nowhere.

The Guy Made Out of Jelly: "Oh, wow."

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron summoned the world to explode.

Byron summoned some "jelly" around TGMOOJ. (Summon SLIME)
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGByron summoned the world to explode.

Byron summoned some "jelly" around TGMOOJ. (Summon SLIME)
The Guy Made Out of Jelly: "Oh, cool."

Byron_Inc_TBG

"Oh, oh."

Byron summoned an anvil 40 blocks on top of The Guy That Is Made Of Jelly.
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG"Oh, oh."

Byron summoned an anvil 40 blocks on top of The Guy That Is Made Of Jelly.
The Guy made out of Jelly moves out of the way.

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron shrugged, went back to his castle, summoned a bag of chips, and continued his Minecraft.

(Creative mode BTW)
eh