News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ban-a-Word (Record: 38)

Started by Tymewalk, Dec 02, 2020, 02:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Every post (except for this one), pick a word to ban, and add it to the list of banned words. If anyone posts with that word (outside of the list of banned words), we reset the count and the list.

English only, since you could get around the whole game otherwise.

Example:
How long can we go?

Banned words: post
This game is too easy!

Banned words: post, number
Or is it? ;)

Banned words: post, number, easy

You have to post a sentence in every post if possible. If you can't make one, reset.

So...

Banned words: (none)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PkmnQ

Let's start with a hard one.

Banned words: the
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Banned words: I

(Can we add the word "banned" or "words"?)
eh

redgreenandblue

I imagine this could get very difficult

Forbidden words: the, banned

edit: ninja'd, which made me break a rule so I guess we reset :|

PkmnQ

Byron, you need to add a sentence.

Forbidden words: the, banned, is
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Tymewalk

<no-gameplay-value>
Gonna go from PkmnQ's post since this looks like a ninja.

Also, you can add those as banned words, but we don't lose if someone posts them as part of the banned words list.
</no-gameplay-value>
Quote from: PkmnQ1
Let's start with a hard one.

Banned words: the
I can already tell this game's going to get interesting.

Banned words: the, post
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SuperKamekArea

This looks like something new, this seems fun!

Banned words: the, post, banned, is, easy

(wow this got mixed up)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Just starting and already so many ninjas. Let's reset, this might get confusing.

Banned words: a
Quine list

Tymewalk

Three posts, all with ninjas! I've never seen that happen before.

Banned words: a, list

PkmnQ

Yeah.

Banned words: a, list, an
Quine list

Tymewalk

Second edit I'm doing to this post lol... what exactly happened here?

Banned words: a, list, an, count

PkmnQ

Alright then.

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Haha no excuses now

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja

Tymewalk

This is getting crazy!

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy

SuperKamekArea

This is getting really weird

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Of course everything gets messed up again. Let's just ignore the fact that 4 comes after 7.

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, Chrome, that
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

This is very hard! Really!

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, is, that, Chrome
eh

Tymewalk

Okay, I think I fixed this. Hopefully.

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, is, which

PkmnQ

I think you did.

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, is, which, the
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I'm dying to see this mess.

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, which, is, the, I
eh

SuperKamekArea

Something as gone really weird here.

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, which, is, the, I, google

Tymewalk

Methinks this might be... erm... wait, have we banned so many words already?!

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, which, is, the, I, Google, post

SuperKamekArea

Don't you think internet explorer's the best browser ever?

a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, which, is, the, I, Google, post, Firefox

PkmnQ

Stop banning browsers.

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, which, is, the, I, Google, post, Firefox, me
Quine list

Tymewalk

All right, thread finally slowing down, hopefully...

Banned words: a, list, an, Homebrew, count, yeah, ninja, easy, Chrome, that, which, is, the, I, Google, post, Firefox, me, game