Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Illogical History of the Universe (Page 3) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#51 2020-Dec-01  13:47:21

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

Re: Illogical History of the Universe

2999946 BC: People discovered sand boats, a boat made out of sand. Weirdly, the boat cannot be wet.

Gilbert: The person who has a Jacky effect on Jacky's Jacky effects.
Some of my esolangs I made: redirected here
Stuff I made: Smiley Code Decoder Word Shuffler List nBASIC PseudoSmiley Pybolge Unshrekton OLLY in Wenyan ESC JSC TPSC Programmable Text Generator Why? Flerovium HTML to BBcode Another BMP codec Unicode Adventures TBG Extensions tbgclient Two Of Them
Links: My sig editor DWiki esolangs.org TIO Scratch alt Ocular wasteof Collection of BMP endecs The Sandbox
Lists: BMP codecs Nonsense programs Gilbert's Random and Pointless Topics

[avatar=https://cdn2.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/user/14933130_500x500.png]
48329.png
*search up "Prototype Autonomous Management Agent".

#52 2020-Dec-01  14:14:55

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999945 BC: Ovus creates his son from a tiny part of a crashed sandboat.

Hello, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale. hmm

I made the first BMP encoder, which of course has its decoder. And then improved on them (encoder and decoder). I've made a game in powerpoint, that for some reason nobody else can play. And there's also the button that speaks math. Here are two baba is you levels that I made and really like. Also, I like quines. If you're wondering why my signature is green, see this. Also, if you're wondering why there is no time between the bottom right and the top left buttons, look at this, where I've drawn lines that I had no intention of filling.
46511.png

#53 2020-Dec-01  17:17:40

Tymewalk
TBG Team
Website

2999944 BC: Trog invents Fire 2, the hit new sequel to Fire.

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | he/him | (つo.o)つ/? Kirby (and his fishing rod)
Do robot Ralph Wiggums dream of electric vikings?

#54 2020-Dec-01  18:09:05

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

Byron_Inc_TBG wrote:

299963 BC: Scientists predicted massive destruction made in 2999947 BC.

PkmnQ wrote:

2999947 BC: Ovus creates Brazil.

2999943 BC: Science was banned in this year.

#55 2020-Dec-01  18:21:17

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999942 BC: Another unusual boat was discovered near India. It's made out of hard black rock, and it can float in the water somehow. This discovery leads to the start of research about unusual boats.

Stuff I made: Smiley Code Decoder Word Shuffler List nBASIC PseudoSmiley Pybolge Unshrekton OLLY in Wenyan ESC JSC TPSC Programmable Text Generator Why? Flerovium HTML to BBcode Another BMP codec Unicode Adventures TBG Extensions tbgclient Two Of Them
Links: My sig editor DWiki esolangs.org TIO Scratch alt Ocular wasteof Collection of BMP endecs The Sandbox

48329.png

#56 2020-Dec-01  18:26:03

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999941 BC: Scratch was created.

#57 2020-Dec-01  18:39:26

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999940 BC: BYOB appeared out of nowhere. It turns out it's from the parallel universe the scientist made 9 years ago.

48329.png

#58 2020-Dec-01  19:03:04

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999939 BC: Ovus' son (he hasn't named him yet, so we'll call him Ovum) deletes 2999911 BC by accident. Ovus punishes Ovum by turning him into Portugal.

Hello, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale. hmm

I made the first BMP encoder, which of course has its decoder. And then improved on them (encoder and decoder). I've made a game in powerpoint, that for some reason nobody else can play. And there's also the button that speaks math. Here are two baba is you levels that I made and really like. Also, I like quines. If you're wondering why my signature is green, see this. Also, if you're wondering why there is no time between the bottom right and the top left buttons, look at this, where I've drawn lines that I had no intention of filling.
46511.png

#59 2020-Dec-01  19:13:05

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
Website

2999938 BC: Tarantulas appear out of the ground and are squished and squeezed together to form Antarctica.

I now consider myself a Retired TBGer. I might come here occasionally.

(sig last edited on 5th February 2010 at 18:55 GMT (= UTC)

#60 2020-Dec-01  19:13:13

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999938 BC: People discovered an art on folding paper. They call it Zhezhi.

48329.png

#61 2020-Dec-01  19:14:17

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999936 BC: An actual ninja appears, and we know it's real because Ovus is staying close to it.

46511.png

#62 2020-Dec-01  19:28:24

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999935 BC: A meteor shower sprinkled Earth, forming the islands in south-east Asia and the Pacific Ocean.

48329.png

#63 2020-Dec-01  19:30:52

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999934 BC: Ovus declares that Internet Explorer is banned. How does he know what Internet Explorer is before it's invented? He's Ovus.

46511.png

#64 2020-Dec-01  19:40:32

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999933 BC: Ovum, the Ovus' son, replicates himself into Oven, forming Spain.

Last edited by gilbert_given_TBG (2020-Dec-01  19:40:55)

48329.png

#65 2020-Dec-01  21:33:01

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

Looks like I can double post so here it is:
2999932 BC: Scientist discovered the possibility to go into a parallel universe by building up negative speed. The PU's that can be accessed like that are identical to the main universe.

48329.png

#66 2020-Dec-01  21:36:10

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999932 BC:  Some random guy in Spain becomes a cyborg.

(also, double posting is allowed, but only if the topic hasn't been active in a while)

I'm cheesyfriedeggs, but you can call me Cheesy. I like Spongebob, object shows, roleplaying, and a bunch of other stuff.

The Nonsensical RP / The CYOA of Pure, Uncut, Chaos / non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine as well) / arospec/acespec / click here for some stuff about me / The Opposite-of-Evil Lab / wink

#67 2020-Dec-01  21:40:49

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999930 BC: Zhezhi becomes wild-spread, but people hated the name so they changed it to Faltenpapier.

48329.png

#68 2020-Dec-01  22:33:24

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

299929 BC: Faltenpapier 2 and 9 folded made themselves into the NATIONAL MUSEUM OF FALTENPAPIER.

#69 2020-Dec-01  22:56:09

gilbert_given_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999928 BC: Scientist have discovered a *parallel* universe, where everything is made out of paper.

Last edited by gilbert_given_TBG (2020-Dec-02  01:29:52)

48329.png

#70 2020-Dec-02  12:22:21

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

299927 BC: Parallel universes collapsed with another. Our universe is the last one surviving.

#71 2020-Dec-02  12:51:14

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999926 BC: Ovus.

46511.png

#72 2020-Dec-02  13:10:58

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

299925 BC: Nothing. Nothing at all. Literally.

#73 2020-Dec-02  13:43:27

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999924: Ovus gets bored and decides to die and replace himself with Ossas.

46511.png

#74 2020-Dec-02  14:03:18

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999923 BC: Smiley code was invented.

#75 2020-Dec-02  14:32:20

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999922 BC: Ossas hated it and sent it to 2020 AD. Also, since he replaces Ovus, he can do stuff that Ovus can.

46511.png

Board footer