Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Illogical History of the Universe (Page 1) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#1 2020-Nov-29  10:00:36

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

Illogical History of the Universe

Basically, add things to a timeline of weird things happening in the history of the universe, like this:

A: 3000000 BC: The universe is created.
B: 2999999 BC: Eugene Krabs is born.
C: 2999998 BC: The country of Japan is created.

And so on.

Please do not "ignore" posts unless they are off-topic or they are breaking the CGs.

We'll start off from player C's post.

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (2020-Dec-03  00:24:33)

I'm cheesyfriedeggs, but you can call me Cheesy. I like Spongebob, object shows, roleplaying, and a bunch of other stuff.

The Nonsensical RP / The CYOA of Pure, Uncut, Chaos / non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine as well) / arospec/acespec / click here for some stuff about me / The Opposite-of-Evil Lab / wink

#2 2020-Nov-29  11:10:05

Joyous Theta
TBGer

Re: Illogical History of the Universe

2999997 BC: Eugene Krabs becomes the undisputed ruler of Japan.

she/her
Trying to advertise other RPs to get more posters.
Clash of the Colors

I don't know if these are still a thing but might as well advertise them as well?
Timelines
The Duskward March
a Crown of Stars and Whispers

#3 2020-Nov-29  11:31:32

Faressain
TBGer

2999996 BC: Japan collapses into First Anime Empire

oesozb4.gifPriest units never get old. WOLOLO! oesozb4.gif

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.
202522.gif
Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

#4 2020-Nov-29  11:34:02

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999995 BC: France is created.

I'm cheesyfriedeggs, but you can call me Cheesy. I like Spongebob, object shows, roleplaying, and a bunch of other stuff.

The Nonsensical RP / The CYOA of Pure, Uncut, Chaos / non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine as well) / arospec/acespec / click here for some stuff about me / The Opposite-of-Evil Lab / wink

#5 2020-Nov-29  13:00:45

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999994 BC: First Anime Empire collapsed to Japan.

#6 2020-Nov-29  15:11:25

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999993 BC: Eugene Krabs explodes into 3 things, namely Queen Elizabeth II, a sentient egg, and the letter H.

Hello, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale. hmm

I made the first BMP encoder, which of course has its decoder. And then improved on them (encoder and decoder). I've made a game in powerpoint, that for some reason nobody else can play. And there's also the button that speaks math. Here are two baba is you levels that I made and really like. Also, I like quines. If you're wondering why my signature is green, see this. Also, if you're wondering why there is no time between the bottom right and the top left buttons, look at this, where I've drawn lines that I had no intention of filling.
46511.png

#7 2020-Nov-29  15:37:19

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999992 BC: English was created.

#8 2020-Nov-29  17:08:12

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999991 BC: The letter H travels to a part of the ocean and becomes England

Hello, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale. hmm

I made the first BMP encoder, which of course has its decoder. And then improved on them (encoder and decoder). I've made a game in powerpoint, that for some reason nobody else can play. And there's also the button that speaks math. Here are two baba is you levels that I made and really like. Also, I like quines. If you're wondering why my signature is green, see this. Also, if you're wondering why there is no time between the bottom right and the top left buttons, look at this, where I've drawn lines that I had no intention of filling.
46511.png

#9 2020-Nov-29  17:30:56

Byron_Inc_TBG
TBGer
Website

2999990 BC: The TBG was created

#10 2020-Nov-29  21:01:59

SausageMcSauce
TBGer
Website

2999989BC: Aliens burn up in the atmosphere and shapeshift into the first turkey.

I now consider myself a Retired TBGer. I might come here occasionally.

(sig last edited on 5th February 2010 at 18:55 GMT (= UTC)

#11 2020-Nov-29  21:10:26

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999988 BC: The turkey starts cloning itself at an astronomically fast speed

46511.png

#12 2020-Nov-29  21:13:09

BlueKirin208
TBGer

2999987 BC: The turkeys became a black hole

Blue Silent Kirin | Autumn Blaze | Fern Flare | Rain Shine
TonyBrown148 | BronyTown187 | BlueKirin208 | KurtBach325 | BusyBeaver565
150?cb=20180901033928150?cb=20180901033929150?cb=20180901033930

#13 2020-Nov-29  21:28:42

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999986 BC: Some of them were bored of being a black hole so they decided to become the country of Turkey

46511.png

#14 2020-Nov-29  21:55:05

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999985 BC: The Atlantic Ocean forms.

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (2020-Nov-29  22:40:03)

#15 2020-Nov-29  22:37:05

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999984 BC: Ovuvuevue onyetenye eguebwgebwgbem ossas forms in England, and convinces Queen Elizabeth II to go to Turkey

46511.png

#16 2020-Nov-29  22:39:52

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999983 BC: The very first queen of the Atlantic Ocean is crowned.

#17 2020-Nov-29  23:24:33

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999982 BC: The sentient egg awakens. Fear him.

46511.png

#18 2020-Nov-29  23:31:25

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999981 BC: France declares war on England, starting the great French-English War.

#19 2020-Nov-30  00:12:49

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999980 BC: Ossas becomes the entire continent of Africa to avoid the sentient egg.

46511.png

#20 2020-Nov-30  00:31:58

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999979 BC: The Pacific Ocean is created.

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (2020-Nov-30  00:32:11)

#21 2020-Nov-30  00:52:31

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999978 BC: The sentient egg makes both sides lose the great French-English war. I told you, FEAR HIM.

46511.png

#22 2020-Nov-30  00:56:27

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999977 BC: England becomes the United Kingdom, and France becomes France 2: Electric Boogaloo, complete with laser beams.

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (2020-Nov-30  00:57:05)

#23 2020-Nov-30  01:35:27

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999976 BC: The sentient egg turned France 2 into Scotland to punish them from adding laser beams. Also, during the process, he states his name is Ovus.

46511.png

#24 2020-Nov-30  01:37:57

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

2999975 BC: The Pacific Ocean signs a peace treaty with Ovus.

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (2020-Nov-30  01:38:09)

#25 2020-Nov-30  02:22:07

PkmnQ
TBGer
Website

2999974 BC: Ovus creates Sundaland (search it up). Meanwhile, Queen Elizabeth II goes to Scotland to push it to The United Kingdom.

46511.png

Board footer