News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

minecraft developer rpg.

Started by Tymewalk, Oct 02, 2020, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

In this game you work in an office where they develop the new Minecraft updates. How will you shape the future of minecraft?

Name:
What do you want to do:
Whatever else I guess:
Age (optional):
Gender (optional):
Appearance (optional but like what do you look like?):
Other (optional I guess?):
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

Name: Mark Human
What do you want to do: Make Minecraft.
Whatever else I guess: idk
Appearance: idk
Other: Goes by the alias "Dent" online
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

SausageMcSauce

Name: Kr(insert a with ring)g
What do you want to do: make a cave update soon to make everyone happy and other things
Whatever else I guess: he eats cake a lot
Age (optional): 20
Gender (optional): M
Appearance (optional but like what do you look like?): tall with black hair, no facial hair and hat similar to notch
Other (optional I guess?): he exisits
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

realicraft

Name: Nef
What do you want to do: Put features into Minecraft
Whatever else I guess: Make it easier to make texture packs
Age (optional): uhh... not sure
Gender (optional): Male
Appearance (optional but like what do you look like?): Yellow shirt with orange stripes
Other (optional I guess?): hi
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Joyous Theta

Name: xX_BigCrafter666_Xx
What do you want to do: YO WHAT'S UP CRAFTY GAMERS IT'S YA GURL BIGCRAFTER666 HERE BACK WITH ANOTHER EPISODE OF OUR MINECRAFT LET'S PLAY TODAY WE'RE GONNA BE ADDING TOILETS TO MINECRAFT
Whatever else I guess: MAKE SURE TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THAT BELL REALLY SMASH THAT MONITOR
Age (optional): Probably a young adult? I dunno how old Minecraft Youtubers are typically but that's my guess.
Gender (optional): F
Appearance (optional but like what do you look like?): I dunno but probably has dyed hair and sunglasses
Other (optional I guess?): Minecraft Youtuber if you couldn't tell by now for some reason

sparkycinnamon

Name: Janet
What do you want to do: Wants to add diverstity to the food options in Minecraft.
Whatever else I guess: A big foodie. That's why she wants to add diversity to the food items in Minecraft.
Age (optional): 19
Gender (optional): F
Appearance (optional but like what do you look like?): A brunette with a purple shirt and white skin.
Other (optional I guess?): idk
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Tymewalk

All accepted. Welcome to Minecraft!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

xX_BigCrafter666_Xx busts into the office. "YO WHAT'S POPPING CRAFTY GAMERS, IT'S YA GURL BIGCRAFTER666, HERE WITH AN EXCLUSIVE MOJANG OFFICE TOUR." She sheds a single tear, "So beautiful, this office. It reminds me of my dog."

SausageMcSauce

Kr(insert a with ring) types at his computer and randomly decides to sing an opera in Swedish.

And as a note, Kr(insert a with ring)g is pronounced Krorg.

sparkycinnamon

Janet starts thinking of new fruits and berries that could be added to Minecraft.
Then she gets an idea.

"Perhaps there could be blueberry bushes in Minecraft. which could be used to make blueberry pie!"
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

Joyous Theta

"My subscribers have just informed me we already have sweet berry bushes," xX_BigCrafter666_Xx says.

realicraft

Nef adds a suggestion. "What about sweet berry pie?"

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Joyous Theta"My subscribers have just informed me we already have sweet berry bushes," xX_BigCrafter666_Xx says.
"We have sweet berry bushes, but not blueberry bushes." Janet replies.

Joyous Theta

"This is so sad," xX_BigCrafter666_Xx sits down and makes an apology video for the sins she does not feel shame for, and then codes blueberry bushes into Minecraft.

realicraft

"I'll add the pies, then," replies Nef, who does exactly that.

SausageMcSauce

Kr(insert a with ring) continues singing Swedish operas, waiting to receive actual instructions from the boss.

realicraft

Nef add pie in a bucket for no real reason.

Joyous Theta

xX_BigCrafter666_Xx adds pie in a bucket into real life. "YO WHAT'S UP CRAFTY GAMERS TODAY WE'RE GONNA DO THE 'PIE BUCKET CHALLENGE' FOR CHARITY, SO YOU KNOW IT'S WHAT'S UP!" xX_BigCrafter666_Xx proceeds to pour the pie in a bucket onto her head, "THAT WAS PRETTY EPIC MY SUBSCRIBERS, AS PART OF THE PIE BUCKET CHALLENGE I NOW NOMINATE NEF, KR(INSERT A WITH RING)G, AND JANET TO DO THEIR OWN PIE BUCKET CHALLENGE. I'D LINK THEIR CHANNELS DOWN IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW BUT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY WHAT."

realicraft

"No."
Nef then adds poisonous pie to the game, followed by apple pie.

Joyous Theta

xX_BigCrafter666_Xx puts the pie in a bucket above a slightly ajar door and hopes nobody notices the obvious bucket above the door.

sparkycinnamon

Janet decides to add melon pie, chicken pot pie, and beef stew to the game.

SausageMcSauce

Kr(insert a with ring) needs to know if Minecraft even contains anything before adding anything, and only this topic's owner knows that.

Joyous Theta

Quote from: SausageMcSauceKr(insert a with ring) needs to know if Minecraft even contains anything before adding anything, and only this topic's owner knows that.

"Minecraft has pies, pies in a bucket, and THIS VIDEO'S SPONSER:"

sparkycinnamon

Janet decides to add cherry trees, cherries, and cherry pie to Minecraft.

sparkycinnamon

Janet adds strawberries to Minecraft to help make this topic more active.