News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Functions

Started by Byron_Inc_TBG, Aug 30, 2020, 07:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byron_Inc_TBG

We have 12 functions:
1. Reset to 15
2. Reset to 24
3. Add 9
4. Add 21
5. Subtract 6
6. Subtract 19
7. Multiply 3
8. Multiply 5
9. Divide 4
10. Divide 7
11. Square it
12. Cube root

Please note that answers round up, so no decimal numbers.
Every round, you process the number with one of the functions. If your post here is divisible by 5, you have to do the math and count what we had after the last 5 rounds.
Every time someone messes up, it is counted as a Function 2.
Do not complicate your post. Examples can be found in somewhere in the first page.
Example:
Post 11: Function 1.
Post 12: Function 8.
Post 13: Function 11.
Post 14: Function 10.
Post 15: Function 12. The output is 10.
Post 16: Function 8.
Post 17: Function 9.
Post 18: × 10
Post 19: Function 11.
Post 20: Function 3. The output is 585.
Double post if you want, if you want to add post count, bump this, or you're bored.

I start with Function 1.
eh

PkmnQ

Function [insert number that you would get after applying Function 5 twice to the current number]
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Function 11.
eh

PkmnQ

Nauxa Funkcio

(Using Esperanto to make it slightly harder to know what function I am talking about)
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Kvara funkcio.

Eligo estas 168.
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Function 6.

Note that there's a reset.
eh

PkmnQ

Function 7

(Mi scias. I just wanted to make calculation "malfalica".)
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

Function 10.

Mi scias vi scias.
eh

SuperKamekArea

Function 8

Output is: 3 (unrounded version is: 2.142857142857143)

(please add the super verbose version of the rules)
My website won't work because the website automatically edits protocols you type (the problem with this shows when your website doesn't support https)
I prefer the radium theme

Switched to google redirect page, seems to work in IE8 on Vista, but not IE6 on XP... at least I made it possible to just click 2 hyperlinks and access my website... for some reason

PkmnQ

Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Function 1.

Output: 15
Quine list

redgreenandblue

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

Faressain

Function 11, again.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

Function 11

Output:
1,002,236,768,918,143,650,054,931,640,625 supposedly

edit: I was ninja'd but the about didn't show the output

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Function [Function you would get by applying this function and adding the number of the function that sets the number to the number that would be the result from the above function if you apply function 3]
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

Function Function 1 Function 5
Quine list