Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

The Nonsensical RP (Chapter Abbigail:) (Page 2) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#26 2020-Aug-08  13:00:24

\\/\/
TBGer

Re: The Nonsensical RP (Chapter Abbigail:)

dead body used passive ability Be Dead.

dead body has 0 hp! dead body collapses to the ground, defeated.

Sleep is for the weak.

#27 2020-Aug-08  14:52:49

Joyous Theta
TBGer

It was a rainy day, and there were now two dead bodies to be solved. First there was Tutorial Man, an innocent soul who just wanted to give tutorials, and now dead body... Darn it, why'd it have to be dead body? They were Detective Abbigail's best friend and most trusted companion, that dead body. As she looked over to Junior Detective GlitcherDash, her bester friend and more trusted companion, she notices he's practicing the art of necromancy what?!

#28 2020-Aug-08  15:32:23

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

"Okay, this day is really strange. First, there's a detective girl or whatever, then there's a person who really likes to use glitches, and now there's a person who's literally a dead body? I'm going to the Whack-A-Banana stand to clear my head." Jerald says.

I'm cheesyfriedeggs, but you can call me Cheesy. I like Spongebob, object shows, roleplaying, and a bunch of other stuff.

The Nonsensical RP / The Incredibly Amazing Super Reality Show / The CYOA of Pure, Uncut, Chaos / i go by all pronouns / click here for some stuff about me / The Opposite-of-Evil Lab / wink

#29 2020-Aug-08  15:54:55

\\/\/
TBGer

dead body has one (1) item in their inventory.

Sleep is for the weak.

#30 2020-Aug-08  21:40:18

Faressain
TBGer

GlitcherDash then tries to suppress the abilities of dead body and does the same glitch as before, involving security breach on this game that any content can be installed no matter what, and bunnyhopping too.

oesozb4.gifPriest units never get old. WOLOLO! oesozb4.gif

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.
202522.gif
Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

#31 2020-Aug-08  21:59:39

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

After he's done with the Whack-A-Banana stand, Jerald decides to go to Volcano Valley for some EXP grinding.

Last edited by cheesyfriedeggs (2020-Aug-09  02:15:12)

I'm cheesyfriedeggs, but you can call me Cheesy. I like Spongebob, object shows, roleplaying, and a bunch of other stuff.

The Nonsensical RP / The Incredibly Amazing Super Reality Show / The CYOA of Pure, Uncut, Chaos / i go by all pronouns / click here for some stuff about me / The Opposite-of-Evil Lab / wink

#32 2020-Aug-09  08:05:00

\\/\/
TBGer

status effect: be dead

dead body has 0 hp! dead body falls over, defeated.

dead body has one (1) item in their inventory.

Sleep is for the weak.

#33 2020-Aug-09  08:59:10

IncendiaryGaming
TBGer
Website

Go inside dat house

This is IncendiaryGaming, I enjoy Gaming, sushi and RPing. There isn't much about me. *insert sounds here*
This signature was sponsored by Fortnite, Minecraft, Among Us, Call of Duty, you know what just about any good video game out there (based on my opinion).
Now leave my house or I yeet your cookies. cool
IncendiaryGaming3.png
My discord is IncendiaryGamerX #5243 and my server is located at https://discord.gg/mqmZ8qk
Twitch is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiarygamerx

#34 2020-Aug-09  09:03:37

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

DeepFriedBacon wrote:

Go inside dat house

DFB goes inside the house. When they look around, it doesn't seem to be owned by anyone. The bed seems very comfy, too.

#35 2020-Aug-09  10:17:28

Faressain
TBGer

(voicechat:) "You gonna do this the hard way?" Suddenly, he decides to remove status effects, anything that could defeat that dead body, as well as heal it too. "Sorry, has to do that. Else, there won't be mystery without necromancy."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.
202522.gif

#36 2020-Aug-09  10:22:55

Joyous Theta
TBGer

Detective Abbigail gets a permit to search dead body for evidence and shoot dead body for evidence, and thus does both.

#37 2020-Aug-09  10:24:33

Faressain
TBGer

GD: "Well, there goes a chance for necromancy." A quick kick to dead body throat latter, he tries to perform a duplication glitch on items on dead body.

202522.gif

#38 2020-Aug-09  13:18:51

\\/\/
TBGer

dead body perk activated! Be dead.

dead b- [muted]

Detective Abbigail got a x1 Scrawled Letter

It's too late. I've aiready been marked for death. My only hope is that the onewho finds this letter will take it upon themself to apprehend my killer

Sleep is for the weak.

#39 2020-Aug-11  21:08:50

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

Jerald returns to the spawn area after going to Volcano Valley.

#40 2020-Aug-12  05:36:05

Joyous Theta
TBGer

"Enardethwho Finllup Kille?" Detective Abbigail shouts surprised, "I should have known they were behind these murders!" Detective Abbigail runs off to find Enardethwho Finllup Kille and bring them to justice.

Last edited by Joyous Theta (2020-Aug-12  05:36:46)

#41 2020-Aug-12  12:29:28

\\/\/
TBGer

There's a PS.

P.S. The random bolding is just some stylization.

Sleep is for the weak.

#42 2020-Aug-12  22:47:23

Faressain
TBGer

GlitcherDash follows Abbigail. "Yeah. Totally uncool at all!"

202522.gif

#43 2020-Aug-14  10:04:48

Joyous Theta
TBGer

Detective Abbigail writes down the clue given by the P.S. and heads to S. Boljuse Sty.

#44 2020-Aug-15  01:50:59

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

"Well, I haven't really been able to go on many large quests lately, so I may as well join." Jerald says, following Detective Abbigail and GlitcherDash.

#45 2020-Aug-15  02:08:55

\\/\/
TBGer

Bowljuice Street is a very very colorful street.

There are a couple houses around and a man who is reading a newspaper on the bench. He looks like he might have something to say to you.

Sleep is for the weak.

#46 2020-Aug-15  10:01:07

Joyous Theta
TBGer

Detective Abbigail accidentally drives over the man while driving. "Darn it, we're too late, Junior Detective GlitcherDash and that other guy!" she says, looking at the now tire-imprinted man, "This thing just screams 'Enardethwho has already been here!'"

She points at a nearby parrot that repeatedly screams "Enardethwho has already been here!"

"Seriously stop it!"

Last edited by Joyous Theta (2020-Aug-15  10:02:02)

#47 2020-Aug-15  11:23:34

\\/\/
TBGer

The newspaper reading man's ghost appears.

"This parrot is a witness to a crime! You should interrogate him!"

An ambulance comes by to pick up his body.

"Oh wait! I might not die afterall. Anyway, good luck."

Sleep is for the weak.

#48 2020-Aug-15  13:09:26

Joyous Theta
TBGer

Detective Abbigail takes out a gun and shoots the ghost in the head. "Darn it! This is the third time the undead has threatened to spoil the mystery this mystery! Now I'm going to have to ignore that parrot, which is really hard because it's REALLY annoying!"

Detective Abbigail looks at the newspaper past the tire marks in hopes of some untainted evidence.

Last edited by Joyous Theta (2020-Aug-15  13:09:37)

#49 2020-Aug-15  13:37:12

\\/\/
TBGer

There's a riddle.

There are 3 chairs in a row

Alice wants to sit next to Bob.

Bob does not want to sit next to Charlie.

How do you arrange everyone so everyone is happy?

Sleep is for the weak.

#50 2020-Aug-15  18:04:50

cheesyfriedeggs
TBGer
Website

"I think you have to put Bob on the left seat, Alice on the middle seat, and Charlie on the right seat." Jerald says.

Board footer