News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart Worker CYOA

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 26, 2020, 02:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

You're a worker in Walmart during the Walmart War. There is a mess from people fighting everywhere, and your manager is telling you to keep it under control.

What a nightmare...

But anyways, you stand at the cash register, your trusty mop and bucket nearby, in case there's a spill you need to clean up.

What do you do?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Joyous Theta

I close the duplicate thread.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiI close the duplicate thread.
The duplicate thread has already been deleted, but unfortunately not before anyone could notice it. Darn.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Epicness123

Shoplift from the store and leave.
au
tbger since 2013

Tymewalk

Quote from: Epicness123Shoplift from the store and leave.
You consider leaving, but unfortunately, your manager would definitely fire you for that.

You totally take a candy bar from next to the register without asking, though. Not like anyone's going to miss it with this mess going on.

CLANG!

And speaking of mess, someone's messing with the shopping carts again.

Wolfslime123

Ask the shopping cart messer to leave the store please.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Quote from: \//Ask the shopping cart messer to leave the store please.
"Uh, sir, could you like... leave the store, please?"

He doesn't respond. He's eagerly duct-taping a large pole to the side of his cart, almost as if he's about to go jousting. Which you sincerely hope he does not.

Wolfslime123

"Sir! If you continue I'm going to have to resort to different methods."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Quote from: \//"Sir! If you continue I'm going to have to resort to different methods."
"Yeah, go ahead and stop me, I've got my jousting cart at the ready!"

The man begins duct-taping a toilet plunger to the other side, for... some reason.

Wolfslime123

Push the closest and largest object you can in front of the cart.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Quote from: \//Push the closest and largest object you can in front of the cart.
The closest object you have nearby is another cart.

Shoving the other cart in front of his, it manages to take the pole off of his cart, tearing up the duct tape.

"Hey! You wanna fight, pal?"

Do you want to fight?
- Yes (Engages in combat. Your current on-hand weapon is: Fists, and you also have Mop and Bucket. Your enemy has ???)
- No (Avoids combat, but lets this guy do what he's doing.)

Wolfslime123

"Sir! I cannot let you continue! I don't want to fight but I will."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

"Go ahead and stop me."

The man hops into his cart and begins using the broken pole like an oar, speeding down one of the aisles.