News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Operators- Asymetric Team PvP!

Started by Wolfslime123, Jun 08, 2020, 03:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Welcome to Operators.

Overview:
In this game there are two classes:
Ground Operator & Support Operators

Ground Operators are soldiers, who must complete an objective while fighting the enemy team. Said objective can be to take some vital information, kill a VIP, and others. They have a gun. It's a generic gun that can be any sort of weapon you visualize it to be, but it won't be better than other guns.

Support Operators are "mission control". They have access to the building plans, wireless cameras, and can hack enemy cameras and communication.

Ground Operator Stats:
Ground Operators have two stats:
Action, Reaction & Accuracy

Reaction dictates whether you act before the enemy, and you have to react better than your opponent acts, and Accuracy dictates whether you hit the enemy (you must roll higher than 10). Actions such as suprising the enemy, taking cover, or turning the lights off can affect these stats.

These stats affect the d20 dice rolls that can mean the difference between life and death for your operator.

If your operator is hit, they'll start bleeding out, which will kill them after 2 turns unless they spend a turn to treat their wounds. If they are hit after being treated, they will die immediately.
If your operator dies, they can be respawned, but this takes 1 turn, which the enemy can use to win.

Support Operator Stats:
Support Operators also have stats:
Hacking & Counterhacking

Hacking dictates whether you manage to hack enemy devices such as cameras or communications, and you have to roll higher than their counterhacking.

If you fail a hack, your opponent gets +2 to their next hacking roll. This effect compounds until the enemy hacks.

Ground Operator gadgets:
Flash Bang: You can throw it in a room, and when it goes off, every operator in that room must react. On a fail.
Wireless Camera: If you place it in a room, the Support Operator can give you information about what it sees.

Ground operators can choose up to 3 gadgets before a mission.

Support Operator Abilities
Disrupt: Disrupt an enemy system such as communications or cameras. Disruption of a specific system becomes easier if a friendly ground operator is in possession of an enemy communicator or wireless camera respectively. The enemy equipment can only be used to help you one time each.
Hijack: Take control of an enemy's comms or cameras, allowing you to see what they detect. Because this is more difficult, this ability has -1 on rolls to use it. A friendly ground operator must be in possession of an enemy communicator or camera to use this hack. The enemy equipment can only be used to help you one time each.
Counterhack: You can attempt to negate a hijack or disruption that was already inflicted on you. This uses your counterhacking skills.

Other Rules:
If you specify things in your actions like "Alice proceeds with caution" I'm going to interpret that on my own and probably give you some points on your actions for it. (or take them away, if it's like "Bob charges into the room recklessly" which could reduce Bob's ability to react.)

Talking is a free action. I order dialogue in order of real life time. All the actions happen at the same time, when everyone has decided to make an action (or say that they don't make an action.)

Players can create one of each operator, but only one can be deployed at a time. They can also choose which players they would like to form a team with before each mission.

Ground Operator Signup Sheet: (distribute 5 points to each stat.
Name:
Action:
Reaction:
Accuracy:

Support Operator Signup Sheet: (distribute 3 points to each stat)
Name:
Hacking:
Counterhacking:
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

Leaderboard:
Crazeepi: 0
     Chris: 0
Faresassin: 0
     Thartler: 0
FlashFlire: 0
     Teddy Zeke: 0
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Name: Chris
Hacking: 1
Counterhacking: 2

Wolfslime123

Quote from: CrazeePiName: Chris
Hacking: 1
Counterhacking: 2
Accepted
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Faressain

Aw heck it, joining it.

Name: Thartler
Action: 3
Reaction: 1
Accuracy: 1
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Quote from: FaressainName: Thartler
Action: 3
Reaction: 1
Accuracy: 1
Accepted
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

Name: Teddy Zeke (because of course)
Hacking: 2
Counterhacking: 1
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Wolfslime123

Quote from: FlashFlireName: Teddy Zeke (because of course)
Hacking: 2
Counterhacking: 1
Glad you could join us. Would you like to join the existing mission?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

As an aside, stats at 0 are perfectly fine and viable (I think), as a 14 still beats a 12+1.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Incendiary

[mod edit - remove spam]

I have no idea why you are posting this on a topic that's been inactive since 2020. You also don't seem to have a reason to be posting this here. Regardless, here's Google's translation:

[mod edit - remove spam]

The lack of context is odd, and there seems to be no reason as I've said. Troll or spam account? Likely. Mods can handle this accordingly.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce