News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tappy Tap Adventures (TBG Edition)

Started by Pricey12345, Jun 05, 2020, 05:41:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pricey12345

This game was a offshoot of the TCF/Main Version but I have to branch this into this forums while I was bored.

In the unknown world where the creatures fighting each-other, fighting for the whole world until the mysterious Warrior with the modified Pokedex that has the parts and bodies from Kalos Dex and Hoenn Dex 2.0 where I record powerful creatures in the area and around the world. I pull off the Super wooden Sword that has powers in it and I am ready to battle but what is this? an Relic I saw on the ground? What am I should do with that? Oh well...

This world is set between Minecraft and Terraria worlds with a mix of my fantasy world.

It features
Nearly 100% Official game
Classes
Daily Updates between 3 PM to 10 PM GMT Weekdays and 8 AM to 9 PM GMT Weekends (Sometimes 2 Updates in a Day or Fast Updates or Earlier dops)
Story Arcs
Level Ups
Gold earnings for killing monsters
Entries for Monsters for Weaknesses Resistances etc
Equipments and Weapons
and more.

Tips for Newbies:

The maximum times you can post per turn is 2.

You can attack some enemies and heal the players and allies, Luckily i will get the Healing Tome as soon as possible.

If you are dead, you will take 3 turns to revive, there are revival items/abilities/skills/spells to save their lives.

You can summon entities and charge attacks (will get past the Max Damage and will get MASSIVE DAMAGE and LUDICROUS DAMAGE messages) to make the game more fun.

You can also attack while charging or summoning.

If a Ally is dead, It will last until it got revived or after the wave.

This is the stats list that Thartler made some time ago.

HP - Hitpoints. If it gets to 0, you die.
MP - Mana Points. Certain spells use mana...
ATT (Formerly ATK mostly) - Attack. Damage dealt against enemy.
CRIT - Critical chance. Those deal 2x DMG... Can be boosted when a Crit rate is high enough (MAX: 5x unless just in-case if any enemies have their stats sky-rocketed after Stage 100 and losing my sanity).
DEF - Defense. It reduces damage by 1 point each.
Dodge rate gives a chance of Dodging attacks (MAX: 50%)

Balance Scale is a symbol of all thing's balance. These have good/bad effects when a O was located.

Player/Ally O======== Enemy = When the enemies have overtaken you...
Player/Ally =O======= Enemy = Enemies suffers 75% stat reduction
Player/Ally ==O====== Enemy = Tailclaw will give double of her assists per turn
Player/Ally ===O===== Enemy = Enemies will be warned
Player/Ally ====O==== Enemy = You are here
Player/Ally =====O=== Enemy = This is the warning
Player/Ally ======O== Enemy = Tailclaw will stop giving her assists per turn
Player/Ally =======O= Enemy = Players/Allies suffers 75% stat reduction
Player/Ally ========O Enemy = BAD TIMES IMPENDING

There will be tips for this game.

Rules:

Read the TOS for Posting

1: Do not say things that i should not allow to say and please don't argue with me about something you don't like. (I have a discord server for chat and talking about TTA as well)
2: Absolutely no Godmodding EVER. (because that is cheating and against the rules + ruining your fun instantly)
3: You cant have 2 Classes at once, it will be in the future however you can mix up other Classes for bonuses as well as something fun.
4: You can charge Attacks or Summon Allies. There is currently a charge limit which goes up to 10,000. (unless you wish to shake the game or break the balance too much but good luck for massive charges.) You can assist up to 2 people.
Alternatively, you can slow down your progress for your charge/tinker/ally like if 1/100 at 50% speed, it takes 200 points to finish it and it would be the same as 1/200.
5: You can make and upgrade up to 3 items (3 Tinkers) and summon or power/upgrade up to 2 allies if you want. You can also do up to 2 General things at once.
6: You can also check your Skills Spells and Super Spells for effects.
7: You can also attack while charging or summoning entities.
8: No Doubleposting please.
9: The Current Joining level is 5 (It gets higher as we level up by 1).
10: The Current freshly summoned Ally level is 4 (It gets higher as we level up by 1).
11: It is not a roleplay (But, RPing is allowed in this game) but you don't have to make your RP character but, jump in as you like.
12: If your Crit level is more than 100%, you instantly deal critical damage and has a chance of dealing higher damage critical hits.
13: There will be the Evolution System (which is inspired from Tap Titans) if you are at Level 100 (Players and weaker Allies) to Level 250 (Strongest Allies/Lore Characters) when if these are evolved, they are even much stronger than a level 100 ally and can unlock exclusive skills

Time taken to beat each stage:

No stages done yet?

Bestiary link is here because I moved it so it saves space.

Okay so here we go! We're ready for this!

Want to pick a class, here it is: (Currently Job 1 for now)

Warrior (Medium Attack/DPT and Med-High Defence) Super Spell: True Fury (Increases attack by 100% for 3 attacks)
Tank (Low Attack/DPT and Very-High Defence) Super Spell: Guardian's Blessing (Increases self DEF by 50% and 3 other players/allies 25% DEF for 3 turns)
Mage (High Attack/DPT and Low Defence) Super Spell: Magic Blast (Deals 10x damage to an enemy but can be split up to 5 targets for 2x damage)
Archer (Med-High Attack/DPT and Med-Low Defence) Super Spell: Full Aim (Takes aim and causes instant criticals and ignores defence for 3 attacks)
Thief (High Attack/DPT and Med-Low Defence) Super Spell: True Backstab (Deals 5x damage with an 50% increased critical hit)
Gunner (High Attack/DPT and Low Defence) Super Spell: Ultra-Snipe (Fires at an enemy for 7x damage and ignores defence)
Healer (Med-High Attack/DPT and Med-Low Defence+Support) Super Spell: Blessing of Light (Gives self and 3 other players/allies 25% regen for 4 turns)
There will be more however you can also be a different class like that if you are creative with that class then it will be strong

There will be Class Upgrades (except my own class) which starts at Level 20, 50, 100, and higher than that.

You can also make up your own Super Spell if you wish.

Here is a Custom Character/Class template.

Class:
HP:
MP:
Min Attack:
Max Attack:
Defense:
Crit rate:
Super Spell: Name, duration and what it does?
Strengths A
Strengths B
Strengths C

Weakness A
Weakness B

Credits to ManiacMasteR from MCF for the original game that he made before he retired while others for different forum games, Playsaurus for Clicker Heroes and Game Hive for Tap Titans.

Returning Players and New Players are welcome here.
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

Faressain

Lemme guess... who will I pick now?

Not Thartler, not- oh wait, !

Name: Trebonth (n' Agnes as a split personality)
Class: Gladiator
HP: 25
MP: 0
Min Attack: 4
Max Attack: 12
Defense: 3
Crit rate: 25%
Super Spell: None.
Strengths A: 10% chance to cause Bleeding DoT with each strike
Strengths B: Strong against mages.
Strengths C: High stats.
Weakness A: Cannot ever use MP or Super Spells. Any MP upgrades benefit HP instead.
Weakness B: There's 10% chance that they'll take double damage from any attack. It's calculated before damage reduction.
Other: Split personality (Agnes) is more of friendly and forgiving, may also not want to hurt anything. Trebonth is completely different story, however.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

Class: Bard
HP: 15
MP: 10
Min Attack: 3
Max Attack: 7
Defense: 5
Crit rate: 10%
Super Spell: Temporarily increases all stats of all players and allies
Strengths A: Has a 5% chance to slightly increase a random stat of all allies and players for one turn when attacking.
Strengths B: Adds one turn to any buff this class uses.
Strengths C: When a player's charge that this class assisted gets unleashed, both players gain a temporary MP buff and restoration proportional to the amount the bard assisted that charge.
Weakness A: Debuffs and ailments dealt to this class last for one turn more.
Weakness B: I ran out of ideas for good weaknesses so somebody else can think of one

I'm assuming this is balanced because I don't know.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainLemme guess... who will I pick now?

Not Thartler, not- oh wait, !

Name: Trebonth (n' Agnes as a split personality)
Class: Gladiator
HP: 25
MP: 0
Min Attack: 4
Max Attack: 12
Defense: 3
Crit rate: 25%
Super Spell: None.
Strengths A: 10% chance to cause Bleeding DoT with each strike
Strengths B: Strong against mages.
Strengths C: High stats.
Weakness A: Cannot ever use MP or Super Spells. Any MP upgrades benefit HP instead.
Weakness B: There's 10% chance that they'll take double damage from any attack. It's calculated before damage reduction.
Other: Split personality (Agnes) is more of friendly and forgiving, may also not want to hurt anything. Trebonth is completely different story, however.
Accepted and welcome to the game
Quote from: CrazeePiClass: Bard
HP: 15
MP: 10
Min Attack: 3
Max Attack: 7
Defense: 5
Crit rate: 10%
Super Spell: Temporarily increases all stats of all players and allies
Strengths A: Has a 5% chance to slightly increase a random stat of all allies and players for one turn when attacking.
Strengths B: Adds one turn to any buff this class uses.
Strengths C: When a player's charge that this class assisted gets unleashed, both players gain a temporary MP buff and restoration proportional to the amount the bard assisted that charge.
Weakness A: Debuffs and ailments dealt to this class last for one turn more.
Weakness B: I ran out of ideas for good weaknesses so somebody else can think of one

I'm assuming this is balanced because I don't know.
Accepted and welcome

And the game has started with a small team but we saw a noob and points at us.

Noob: oi1 1 havnt saw u in ah wile and pwepale two b3 pwn3d!1

[1] Pricey12345 Level 1 HP 20/20 MP 7/7 Min-Attack 2 Max-Attack 6 Defence 2 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 0/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 1 HP 25/25 Min-Attack 4 Max-Attack 12 Defence 3 Crit rate 25% Class Gladiator Strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations)

[3] CrazeePi Level 1 HP 15/15 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 3 Max-Attack 7 Defence 1 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 0/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.)

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 9

Money: 0 Gold

Enemies:

Noob HP 8/8 Attack 1 Defence 0

Allies: None yet
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

Faressain

"A what now? I swear that this uncultured person is an illiterate." Trebonth mutters something under his nose before going to trample a Noob and punch him in the face. "Maybe I'm swordless and my veil got lost, but 'least got the decency to be literate unlike you."

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Joyous Theta

My character is now Tin Can Joe.

"Ya says it, boss," Tin Can Joe says to Trebonth, "Least we literate!"

Tin Can Joe starts building the Tin Can Tower as his first summoned ally and swats at the noob if they come near. (1/20)

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"A what now? I swear that this uncultured person is an illiterate." Trebonth mutters something under his nose before going to trample a Noob and punch him in the face. "Maybe I'm swordless and my veil got lost, but 'least got the decency to be literate unlike you."
You punched the noob in the face for 4 damage.
Quote from: CrazeePiMy character is now Tin Can Joe.

"Ya says it, boss," Tin Can Joe says to Trebonth, "Least we literate!"

Tin Can Joe starts building the Tin Can Tower as his first summoned ally and swats at the noob if they come near. (1/20)
Your name is now Tin Can Joe and you deal a critical 6 damage to the noob and it died from being swatted gaining 3 gold.

End of Turn Battle:

I wait.

Enemy Action: ...

There is another noob was in the way.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 1 HP 20/20 MP 7/7 Min-Attack 2 Max-Attack 6 Defence 2 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 1/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 1 HP 25/25 Min-Attack 4 Max-Attack 12 Defence 3 Crit rate 25% Class Gladiator Strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 1 HP 15/15 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 3 Max-Attack 7 Defence 1 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 1/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 8

Money: 3 Gold

Enemies:

Noob HP 9/9 Attack 1 Defence 0

Faressain

"Pehaps the field has something I could scavenge." Doing so, he started to search for a rusty sword (1/4, counts as a tinker). "And of course, I could probably help and recruit some mercenaries with promise of gold..." He began writing a sign "Hiring squad of swordsmen" (1/10)
That was a bit too brutal, Tre...
Not again...

Trebonth decided to grab another noob, and somehow slam him to ground using his own muscles.

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe tries to write up a song to improve the critical hit rate of others as a tinker (1/6)

Then he continues to build the Tin Can Tower (2/20) before giving a rusty tin can to Trebonth as a rusty sword assist.

Oh yeah, Tin Can Joe smacks the noob away too forgot about that.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Pehaps the field has something I could scavenge." Doing so, he started to search for a rusty sword (1/4, counts as a tinker). "And of course, I could probably help and recruit some mercenaries with promise of gold..." He began writing a sign "Hiring squad of swordsmen" (1/10)
That was a bit too brutal, Tre...
Not again...

Trebonth decided to grab another noob, and somehow slam him to ground using his own muscles.
You slammed the noob on the ground for 6 damage.
Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe tries to write up a song to improve the critical hit rate of others as a tinker (1/6)

Then he continues to build the Tin Can Tower (2/20) before giving a rusty tin can to Trebonth as a rusty sword assist.

Oh yeah, Tin Can Joe smacks the noob away too forgot about that.
You done a +1 assist to Trebonth and you smacked the noob which killed it gaining another 3 gold.

End of Turn Battle:

I wait before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Joe.

There is yet another noob watching us.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 1 HP 20/20 MP 7/7 Min-Attack 2 Max-Attack 6 Defence 2 Crit rate 25% Equipment Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 2/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 1 HP 25/25 Min-Attack 4 Max-Attack 12 Defence 3 Crit rate 25% Class Gladiator Strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 1 HP 15/15 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 3 Max-Attack 7 Defence 1 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 2/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 7

Money: 6 Gold

Enemies:

Faressain

Trebonth offered help with a songwriting (counts as +2 to assisting Tin Can Joe), before having sudden surge of brilliance (4/4). He grabbed a sword from the field. "This will do for now." So say, that's a tinker done.

Rusty Sword (weapon)
Kind of disappointing of weapon, but should increase damage for a bit.

He then continued writing a sign "hiring swordsmen" (2/10), before scavenging the field for more (1/8).

He then spin-attacked the noob, a reference only he knows.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth offered help with a songwriting (counts as +2 to assisting Tin Can Joe), before having sudden surge of brilliance (4/4). He grabbed a sword from the field. "This will do for now." So say, that's a tinker done.

Rusty Sword (weapon)
Kind of disappointing of weapon, but should increase damage for a bit.

He then continued writing a sign "hiring swordsmen" (2/10), before scavenging the field for more (1/8).

He then spin-attacked the noob, a reference only he knows.
You made an rusty sword which gives you +3~5 ATT before you done a spin-slash on the noob for 10 damage, cutting it in half for 3 gold.

End of Turn Battle:

There are 2 noobs while one has 10 HP and another has 9 HP. I feel something which has a force which we're about to get a bit stronger.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 1 HP 20/20 MP 7/7 Min-Attack 2 Max-Attack 6 Defence 2 Crit rate 25% Equipment: Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 3/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 1 HP 25/25 Min-Attack 7 Max-Attack 17 Defence 3 Crit rate 25% Equipment: Rusty Sword + 3 Min-Attack +5 Max-Attack Class Gladiator Strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 1 HP 15/15 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 3 Max-Attack 7 Defence 1 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 3/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 6

Money: 9 Gold

Enemies:

10 HP nub HP 10/10 Attack 1 Defence 0

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe finishes his critical hit song through the power of friendship. (6/6)

Minor Note Of Lesserest Crit (spell)
Temporarily increases crit rate of a single player or ally when cast.

Tin Can Joe continues to build his Tin Can Tower (3/20) and gives Trebonth an assistive tin can since it doesn't look like Pricey is charging anything to assist. Afterwards he casts Minor Note Of Lesserest Crit on Pricey.

Faressain

Trebonth then impales the ten health noob straight through heart. "Well, this should work, shouldn't it? It always works."

Given a can, he wonders what enigma is hidden within it (3/8, 2 charges +1 from CrazeePi)
And he finishes a sign, now he has to search for willing swordsmen (3/10)

He then assists the Tin Can Joe by scavenging some materials from the field (+2 to CrazeePi)

Pricey12345

Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe finishes his critical hit song through the power of friendship. (6/6)

Minor Note Of Lesserest Crit (spell)
Temporarily increases crit rate of a single player or ally when cast.

Tin Can Joe continues to build his Tin Can Tower (3/20) and gives Trebonth an assistive tin can since it doesn't look like Pricey is charging anything to assist. Afterwards he casts Minor Note Of Lesserest Crit on Pricey.
You obtained an Minor Note of Lesserect Crit spell.
You also casted it on me for an 10% crit increase, thanks.
Quote from: FaressainTrebonth then impales the ten health noob straight through heart. "Well, this should work, shouldn't it? It always works."

Given a can, he wonders what enigma is hidden within it (3/8, 2 charges +1 from CrazeePi)
And he finishes a sign, now he has to search for willing swordsmen (3/10)

He then assists the Tin Can Joe by scavenging some materials from the field (+2 to CrazeePi)
You done a critical 20 damage to a 10 HP noob and it died instantly gaining +3 gold.

End of Turn Battle:

I strike a noob for 5 damage before I give a +1 to Trebonth and Joe.

Thinking that I can be primitive and make my own stone sword 1/7

Enemy Action: The noob slaps me for 1 damage after being struck by my wooden sword.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 1 HP 19/20 MP 7/7 Min-Attack 2 Max-Attack 6 Defence 2 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 3 turns) Equipment: Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 4/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 1 HP 25/25 Min-Attack 7 Max-Attack 17 Defence 3 Crit rate 25% Equipment: Rusty Sword + 3 Min-Attack +5 Max-Attack Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 1 HP 15/15 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 3 Max-Attack 7 Defence 1 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 4/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 6

Money: 12 Gold

Enemies:

Noob HP 4/9 Attack 1 Defence 0

Faressain

"Hmm, Pricey too, I suppose. Well, time to assist him." Trebonth retaliates against Noob, impaling Noobs head against the sword. "Illiterate, meet sword."

He then sends a IOU a pebble to Pricey (+1 assist) and an IOU tin can to Tin Can joe (2nd +1 assist)
He then continues looking for something (4/8), and given inspiration, he tries to see in the forests to see if there's any swordsmen (5/10, +1 from Pricey).

I'd imagine that I'd be the main one, not Tre-something.

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe continues to build the his Tin Can Tower (4+4/20) up.

Tin Can Joe decides to send an assistive tin can to both Pricey and Trebonth. As he does so, he starts to play Minor Note of Lesserect Crit for Trebonth.

Pricey12345

Quote from: Faressain"Hmm, Pricey too, I suppose. Well, time to assist him." Trebonth retaliates against Noob, impaling Noobs head against the sword. "Illiterate, meet sword."

He then sends a IOU a pebble to Pricey (+1 assist) and an IOU tin can to Tin Can joe (2nd +1 assist)
He then continues looking for something (4/8), and given inspiration, he tries to see in the forests to see if there's any swordsmen (5/10, +1 from Pricey).

I'd imagine that I'd be the main one, not Tre-something.
You deal 7 damage to a noob and it died gaining 3 gold.
Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe continues to build the his Tin Can Tower (4+4/20) up.

Tin Can Joe decides to send an assistive tin can to both Pricey and Trebonth. As he does so, he starts to play Minor Note of Lesserect Crit for Trebonth.
You cased the Minor Note of Lesserect Crit on Trebonth.

End of Turn Battle:

Thinking that I can be primitive and make my own stone sword 4/7 (+1 from Trebonth and Joe)

The level 2 noob appeared.

The team also got the level up.
Pricey: +5 HP, +3 MP, +2 Min ATT +2 Max ATT +2 DEF
Trebonth: +9 HP, +3 Min ATT +6 Max ATT +1 DEF
Tin Can Joe: +3 HP, +5 MP, +2 Min Att +4 Max ATT +1 DEF

[1] Pricey12345 Level 2 HP 25/25 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 4 Max-Attack 8 Defence 4 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 2 turns) Equipment: Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 2 HP 34/34 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 23 Defence 4 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 3 turns) Equipment: Rusty Sword + 3 Min-Attack +5 Max-Attack Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 2 HP 18/18 MP 15/15 Min-Attack 5 Max-Attack 11 Defence 2 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 4/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 5

Money: 15 Gold

Enemies:

Noob [Level 2] HP 14/14 Attack 3 Defence 1

Faressain

Trebonth decides to aim for Noobs neck, drawing a sword, before doing a running slash. Cool? Yeah, but I don't think it is valid.

He then somehow gets an inspiration spike again on who exactly to find (8/10, + 1 from Pricey, +1 from Tin Can Joe), and he thinks that something cooper could fit (6/8)

That's while thinking some shoes, no matter what state, would be better than being barefoot (1/4)

Trebonth sends an IOU to Pricey and Tin Can Joe (functions as +1 assist to each)

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe continues to build his Tin Can Tower (8+1+2=11/20).

Tin Can Joe sends an assistive tin can to Pricey and Trebonth before attacking.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainTrebonth decides to aim for Noobs neck, drawing a sword, before doing a running slash. Cool? Yeah, but I don't think it is valid.

He then somehow gets an inspiration spike again on who exactly to find (8/10, + 1 from Pricey, +1 from Tin Can Joe), and he thinks that something cooper could fit (6/8)

That's while thinking some shoes, no matter what state, would be better than being barefoot (1/4)

Trebonth sends an IOU to Pricey and Tin Can Joe (functions as +1 assist to each)
You slashed the noob's neck for 21 damage and it got killed instantly gaining 6 gold.
Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe continues to build his Tin Can Tower (8+1+2=11/20).

Tin Can Joe sends an assistive tin can to Pricey and Trebonth before attacking.
The noob is already dead.

End of Turn Battle:

Thinking that I can be primitive and make my own stone sword 7/7 (+1 from Trebonth and Joe)

The stone sword is obtained and can deal 8 more min/max damage per use.

Another level 2 noob appeared.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 2 HP 25/25 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 4 Max-Attack 8 Defence 4 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 2 turns) Equipment: Super Wooden Sword + 2 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Stone Sword + 8 Min-Attack and Max-Attack Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 2 HP 34/34 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 23 Defence 4 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 3 turns) Equipment: Rusty Sword + 3 Min-Attack +5 Max-Attack Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 2 HP 18/18 MP 15/15 Min-Attack 5 Max-Attack 11 Defence 2 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 4/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 4

Money: 20 Gold

Enemies:

Faressain

Just now Trebonth learned that his clothes could have something salvageable to put the defense (1+1(Pricey)=2/5)

That's when he decided to trip a noob in the way that its head lands in the rusty sword, before pulling it outta the noob.

Trebonth continues looking for shoes (3/4), something copper (7/8) and probably almost negotiated a deal with swordsmen (9/10)

(!~) Trebonth then assists Pricey and Tin Can Joe in making whatever. (+1 each)

Joyous Theta

Tin Can Joe continues to build his Tin Can Tower (11+1+2=14/20). As he does so, a small piece of gel falls from the sky...

A sudden burst of inspiration hits Tin Can Joe as he starts modifying Minor Note of Lesserect Crit to affect two people at once instead of just one (1/11).

Tin Can Joe decides to build a catapult in order to automatically launch assistive tin cans at Trebonth so that he doesn't have to do this manually anymore before attacking.

Pricey12345

Quote from: FaressainJust now Trebonth learned that his clothes could have something salvageable to put the defense (1+1(Pricey)=2/5)

That's when he decided to trip a noob in the way that its head lands in the rusty sword, before pulling it outta the noob.

Trebonth continues looking for shoes (3/4), something copper (7/8) and probably almost negotiated a deal with swordsmen (9/10)

(!~) Trebonth then assists Pricey and Tin Can Joe in making whatever. (+1 each)
You made the sword impale the noob for a critical 21 damage, killing it instantly gaining 6 gold.
Quote from: CrazeePiTin Can Joe continues to build his Tin Can Tower (11+1+2=14/20). As he does so, a small piece of gel falls from the sky...

A sudden burst of inspiration hits Tin Can Joe as he starts modifying Minor Note of Lesserect Crit to affect two people at once instead of just one (1/11).

Tin Can Joe decides to build a catapult in order to automatically launch assistive tin cans at Trebonth so that he doesn't have to do this manually anymore before attacking.
You saw a piece of gel as you do that.

End of Turn Battle:

Making an weaker shield 3/7 (+1 from Trebonth and Joe)

Two level 2 noobs appeared.

[1] Pricey12345 Level 2 HP 25/25 MP 10/10 Min-Attack 14 Max-Attack 18 Defence 4 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 2 turns) Class Warrior? Super Spell: Mega Tap 5/5

[2] Trebonth (n' Agnes) Level 2 HP 34/34 Min-Attack 10 Max-Attack 23 Defence 4 Crit rate 25% (+10% for 3 turns) Class Gladiator 10% chance of inflicting bleeding against enemies while strong against magic users. Cannot use magic and 10% chance of taking double damage (Will be calculated before defence and damage reduction calculations) [Faressin]

[3] Tin Can Joe Level 2 HP 18/18 MP 15/15 Min-Attack 5 Max-Attack 11 Defence 2 Crit rate 10% Class Bard Spells: Minor Note of Lesserect Crit (Costs 3 MP and gives +10 crit to a player for 3 turns) Super Spell: Some inspiration super spell? 5/5 Has a 5% chance of randomly buffing a random stat of all players and allies for one turn when attacking, adds one turn to any any buff this class uses. (Debuffs and aliments inflicted on this player will last for a extra turn.) [CrazeePi]

Equipment link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lwfhAk8ZVUVGJqQTlZX-MZIc5_OceFXMkOWQ_dbcUtg/edit?usp=sharing

Stage 1 Enemies until Miniboss 3

Money: 26 Gold

Enemies:

Other/Utilities:
A small piece of gel (Can be picked up.)

Faressain

While finishing putting ripped cloth on places likely to be wounded on fighting (5/5 - +1 Pricey and Tin Can Joe - Ripped clothes - lose 1 defence somehow. Gain 3% health), Trebonth started to stab a noob, still thinking something is missing. Just what.

He also found the copper piece. It was twisted and kind of useless, but whatever. (8/8 - Twisted piece of copper - Gain some miniscule critical damage multiplier. Seems useless otherwise.) And the boots too (4/4 - Ruined boots - gain miniscule critical hit chance. Useless otherwise.) And finally, he wound up getting a deal with... Men at Arms. (10/10 - Men at Arms - Squad entity, counts as 1 ally with 5 separate units. They boast some balance between health and defence, but attack is lacking. Their attacks are also reduced five-fold each point of defence.)

Trebonth then decided to whisper something to Tin Can Joe and Pricey. It counts as inspiration. (+1 to Pricey and TCJ)