News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The New World - Solo Adventure (0/7)

Started by Prism, Mar 08, 2020, 12:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

An exam sits in front of you. You tap your pencil on your desk. When will this stupid test end? you think to yourself. You lean back in your chair and glimpse out the window. You see...
... a giant meteor hurtling towards the school.
That was just a hallucination, you tell yourself as you continue to work on your test. As soon as your pencil touches the paper, an explosion occurs and the room is blasted. Rubble flies everywhere and you are lifted from the ground. You lose consciousness.

You wake up to find yourself in the classroom you were in, restored to its previous state. The room is empty. You open the door and find out that you are the only person in the school. You figure, Oh well, guess I get to skip school! and push open the door to the school.

A whole different world stretches out beyond you.

RULES

Don't do crazy stuff
Maximum of 1 character per player
Follow the TBG Guidelines

Aaaand that's it!

SIGN-UP

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Stats (distribute 20 between these):
    AT (attack):
    MG (magic):
    DF (defense):
    WP (willpower):
    SP (agility):
Class (Warrior, Mage, or Healer):
Inventory (stuff that a person in school would carry around):
Other:

FILES

None yet
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Joyous Theta

By 3 characters do you mean you can have 3 characters in a single file or is it just a copy paste mistake from the original?

Not going to sign up because I'm already good playing with others, just curious.

Prism

Quote from: CrazeePiBy 3 characters do you mean you can have 3 characters in a single file or is it just a copy paste mistake from the original?

Not going to sign up because I'm already good playing with others, just curious.
Copy mistake.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

Starmeadows

This looks interesting.  Are you still running it?

Name: Dylan
Age (12-18): 16
Personality: Dylan is a somewhat... quiet person.  Introverted.  That's the word.  He tends to focus more on the academic part than the actual social making friends part.  So not much thought over there.  He also tends to bottle up his emotions, trying to prefer cold, simple logic over them, but usually not going through with it.  In conclusion, your typical confused teenager with little drive.
Appearance: Dylan is immediately recognized with his olive skin tone and black, well-fitted hair.  On this particular day he wore a red-and-white shirt with a print of a random character from PTBN  and a pair of blue shorts.
Stats (distribute 20 between these):
    AT (attack):4
    MG (magic):5
    DF (defense):4
    WP (willpower):3
    SP (agility):4
Class (Warrior, Mage, or Healer): Mage
Inventory (stuff that a person in school would carry around):
-A backpack, containing:
--Pencil pouch with at least 4 pencils, all dull.
--A box of index cards.
--Three textbooks and two binders.
--A notebook.
--A calculator
Other: