News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

"Discord of Many Artifacts" (AU Superpowered Items RP)

Started by Faressain, Dec 07, 2019, 07:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Since when can't I make something in like of the RPs in TCF, mix them with TBGs Insanity and pour the final version in this box?

Eden (a planet), year 70 after Digital Revolution. The planet is mostly used by humans, for their goals. Wars, even if happen, are localized. It keeps ticking like a perfection that shouldn't never die. But, akin to any timelines where's something too true to be perfect, something goes off again. Yeah, it began strange. A lot of commonplace items were supercharged with energy. Some charges were pretty basic and safely handled, providing only slight powers for the wielder, but others were able to shape people, if not themselves. Maybe that's when corporations, interested in these, began to investigate these. Profit would've suffered if these items weren't in their possession. It's 7th June, Friday. Some items around you also act weird, or maybe you're one of these items that came alive... or perhaps even one of the few artificial creatures made by these supercharged items? You may not know honestly what did just happen, especially if you were just freshly made (sentient), but it's going to be really complicated. Oh, you also live in where it began, the Ostris town, inhabited around by 25,000 citizens, in the country of Babylon (think of it as AU country in general)

Rules are pretty simple: No metagaming, godmodding, bunnying etc, play fair, TFs and stuff are allowed (although make note - the items never can give you godly powers, no matter what form. So if you get transformed into Reshiram for example, you'll be just as strong as an average dragon is concerned there.) Oh, and maximum of 4 characters/factions.

You can start with one to two items, or being an alive item/being made by the charged item.

(There's no sign-ups for factions, you can make one at go, might as well start with 2 other sign-ups)

Sign-ups:

Name:
Origin (human/other creature/living item/creation):
Species (in case of latter three):
Appearance:
Personality/Backstory (pick at least one):
Items (if you want to possess one on your own while being one or created by one. Or mandatory if you're a human with being able to have two rather than one):
Other:

Characters:
(In brackets are true statuses)
Murph      | ?(Adult probably) / M / Human       / Healthy / Sword Relic ('Night Edge'-esque)
Eldgar      | 27                     / M (F) / Latias   / Beat-up / 8-ball Relic (Smoke 8-ball), Used Gum (was a relic)
Rune        | ?                      / M / Drake       / Healthy / Mask Relic (Rune Mask)
Wizzro      | 2 / 7               / F  / Neon Sign / Feet shattered / Paint Spray Relic (Modifier (a concept, Crazee can call it differently))
Halben      | 16                 / M / Snivy     / Beat-up (alive) / Stone Relic (Lizard Stone)

NPCs:
Murderer(?) | 38 | M | Human | Healthy | Phone Relic (???)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Murphmario

Name: Murph
Age: Unknown. He looks and sounds like a post-puberty teenager, but claims to be older than that.
Origin (human/other creature/living item/creation): Human
Appearance: Similar to the Terraria picture in my signature, except with brown hair.
Personality/Backstory (pick at least one): Murph likes to travel worlds, since he gets bored doing the same thing every day.
Items (if you want to possess one on your own while being one or created by one. Or mandatory if you're a human with being able to have two rather than one): Just a standard Night's Edge. Murph decided to leave his more valuable sword at home since he doesn't plan on this being too long of an adventure.
Other: Not related to possibly the hundreds of other Murphs I made before, asides from concept.

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Also Here's an RP thing or something.

Faressain

Quote from: MurphmarioName: Murph
Age: Unknown. He looks and sounds like a post-puberty teenager, but claims to be older than that.
Appearance: Similar to the Terraria picture in my signature, except with brown hair.
Personality/Backstory (pick at least one): Murph likes to travel worlds, since he gets bored doing the same thing every day.
Items (if you want to possess one on your own while being one or created by one. Or mandatory if you're a human with being able to have two rather than one): Just a standard Night's Edge. Murph decided to leave his more valuable sword at home since he doesn't plan on this being too long of an adventure.
Other: Not related to possibly the hundreds of other Murphs I made before, asides from concept.

Aaaand accepted.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

I'm bored, so there's a take on my character.

Name: Eldgar Visteron
Species (in case of latter three): ^
Appearance: Well, you know that beggar under the street with dirty ragged jeans, that are somehow still intact, a shirt torn in two, a black cap that barely protects from cold, right? Well, he's also light-skinned, and blue eyes probably lets him be classified as the native of Ostris. His hair is dark and long, so is his beard. He's himself really unstylish, given that the clothes are barely a mix-and-match.
Personality/Backstory (pick at least one): Eldgar is kind of sad. Not just because his career was ruined by the debt, but also because he was forced homeless due to the laws. He sometimes turns a blind eye to evil, provided it didn't affect him too much. Stealing from him is not fine in his book, and is a lightest evil action where the line is crossed.  He has only one wish however - to change the world to better. Which he has no idea to do so.
Items (if you want to possess one on your own while being one or created by one. Or mandatory if you're a human with being able to have two rather than one): 8-ball, which he doesn't know what it does except the fact it exists. He also has a strange chewing gum on his pocket. Well, unless he wants to kill hunger, he doesn't really use it. The 8-ball is pretty interesting, as it makes occasional uncontrollable puff of black haze. However, focused on, it acts like a smoke-bomb. Its function haven't been closely researched by him though. The chewing gum, once chowed hard enough, unleashes the liquid substance. At first, it works like nicotine - calms the one who chews the gum. However there's major difference - instead of causing apathetic state, the one chewing it suddenly 'dies'. However, it's a part of really painful transformation into Latias, which is just as strong mentally as other dragons, but as weak psychically as a bird. (Note - it'd be comparable power to an average Pokemon or Dragon, but much more frail.)
Other: Not related to any other Eldgars (TBGmas, Aftermath, Farlands or PTBN ones)

Murphmario

Wonder why this didn't get much attention.

Also minor revision for Murph's Night Edge; it can be made to do fire, water, grass, or dark damage, but only one element can be applied at a time.

If I do anything wrong, please tell me. I'm "new here". Also, I prefer to go along with other people's events, not make my own.

Also Here's an RP thing or something.

Chir'

Name: Rune
Origin: Other creature
Species: Drake
Appearance:

Personality/Backstory: Rune has no memory of his past, not before wearing his mask anyway
Items: Mask shown in appearance, cannot be damaged or taken off, may be part of why Rune doesn't remember anything from before wearing it.
Other: I just wanted to put something into the "other" category.
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Joyous Theta

Name: Wizro
Gender: While most people who know about Wizro think they're supposed to be male, Wizro was actually originally designed to be female.
Age: The sign itself is 2 years old, while the mascot has been around for 7 years.
Origin: Living item
Species: Neon Sign
Appearance: The mascot herself wears a yellow wizard hat, a magenta jacket, cyan pants, dark shades, and a weird looking smile. The neon sign version is a more simplified version, with only lines representing an outline of the character and the black that outlines the shades and the weird smile has been changed to white.
Personality/Backstory (pick at least one): Always tries to be the coolest person in any situation, even if it likely results in them getting broken. She was originally a mascot for a small store in a poorer area of Ostris called "XTREME WIZARD GEAR" that sells sporting gear along with other "xtreme" stuff while desperately trying to appeal to kids. She's not very well known though, with the most recognition she has being that she appeared in a terrible ad for Xtreme Wizard Gear that looks like it was made in 2005 in the logo for Xtreme Wizard Gear.
Items: Wizro herself is able to float at will, making anything that she touches also float. She is not able to completely fly by doing this, however, and will always come down to the ground. She carries a can of spray paint that can "paint reality," meaning anything that's painted with it becomes real. It is capable of painting any color imaginable. The spray can cannot paint living things and is able to run out of paint, at which point it can be refilled.
Other: Yes.

Faressain

Accepted (to both Chir' and CrazeePi). We're starting this one too.

It was uncannily common day in Eldgars' life as a beggar. Well, for one, he only got one... only one donation, and even then it was just a cup of water. - "I'd like if I got some food... gum would've killed the hunger, but I'm better off saving it as a last resort." - He sighed, taking a stroll again around the city. It was a weird tradition for any bystanders, but he wished he wasn't forced to do that.

Joyous Theta

Wizro looked around from atop the Xtreme Wizard Gear store. "Huh, I guess I'm just... alive now?" she thinks, "Weird but... This is totally radical!" She attempts to move, only to realize she's stuck to the storefront. "Aw nuts." She starts to struggle in an attempt to free herself.

Faressain

Eldgar was... well, looking in the same district, when he noticed strange sign trying to pop out of the storefront. - "Definitely weird and wonky of the happening, isn't it?" - He pulls up his lucky 8-ball. It seemed to haze all of sudden, making him cough. - "What'd happen?" - It cleared as quick as it appeared, but surprise was already done.

Chir'

Rune awoke in an alley around the district simply wondering where he was.
Maybe join these:

Joyous Theta

"Woah, it's somebody else," Wizro thinks, noticing Eldgar, "I better make a good first impression. I bet they'll go like, 'woah, tubular my dude' if I do a flip off this place and crash down directly onto my feet." Wizro begins to pop off of the storefront.

Chir'

Rune got up and proceeded to move towards the exit of the alley.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

Eldgar just looked confused at this. Someone needs an electrician to fix this. He thought, as he still spoke nothing, just confused by not-oblivious.

Chir'

Rune then stopped for a bit, but continued to the exit where he first looked out of the alley.
Maybe join these:

Joyous Theta

Wizro finally managed to completely unattached herself from the storefront and quickly scrambled to climb onto the rest of the Xtreme Wizard Gear sign. "HECK YEAH!" she declared, looking at the ground below her, "IMMA DO A FLIP!"

Faressain

Eldgar is probably getting an idea. - "Oh wait, this would've been an ideal neon sign... I'll just imagine that my life will become better thanks to it. And if I get a house? I don't know... maybe treasure it?" - And the idea was to directly steal the sign.

Chir'

Rune saw the odd moving sign and decided to remain in the alley though his head could be seen outside the alley.
Maybe join these:

Joyous Theta

Wizro jumps into the air, doing a flip, and comes straight down towards the ground.

CRASH!

"Ooooww..." Wizro's weird smile turns into a pained frown as she kneels over in pain after landing on her feet in front of Eldgar, completely shattering the two feet and sending glass shards everywhere. Neon begins to spill out of her legs. "Why does it hurt so much...?" she thought to herself.

Chir'

Rune saw the odd sign jump and decided he'd go investigate it.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

This shrapnel ended up hitting Eldgar too. On legs. - "Ah DARN IT!" - He yelled out loudly after his legs were pierced by the glass. And if wasn't bad enough, here cops came. - "Halt! You're arrested in account of thievery!"
What they're going to do now? Frame me for something I didn't do? Eldgar was annoyed. He decided to lift the neon, while still holding the 8-ball. It stirs, suddenly covering the area in black smoke. He then ran. Ran away from the place. With the neon. (Rune can see Eldgar running away from the smoke.) Although now, the billard-ball was... well, looking pretty normal and would've acted as such. (It has to power itself back.) Bleeding and pain meant Eldgar limped slightly.

Chir'

Rune saw the events unfold and was simply left there confused.
Maybe join these:

h4x

(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

Faressain

The policemen were pursuiting Eldgar, but knowing that won't do, let a warning shot. Then once again, a shot once he was still keeping a lead. It hit his ankle, making him stumble, but not fall. If there wasn't for the cops... I have to kill the pain soon, or I'll probably give in. - He turned in U-> - shape, which was enough to lose them... for now. Still, adrenaline pumped, as he hid behind the dumpster and placed the sign near him. Ah, one should do. - He began chewing the gum. After some moment, he seemed to finally calm himself down, almost like in smoker who recently smoked a cigarette.

Joyous Theta

"Ooooow," Wizro complained. This pain was really hard to bear as neon continued to leak out. "Where am I...?" she asked Eldgar.