News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

cyoa) the new tee bee geee admmiiin

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 26, 2019, 04:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

congratulatons1! you are now the admmiiin of the tebges!

you won te secrte ti bi zhjis admmiiin electon (sshh dont tell anyone! its a moderator secrtet) and now u are a good and cool admenn.

what do u do wit ur new powers?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

my first act as the new admin will be to ban everyone else
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudemy first act as the new admin will be to ban everyone else
no you silly banning is for moderatorsz1! u shoudl use your powerse 2 do admmiiin stuff
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

ok, i'll use my admin powers to make myself moderator, THEN ban everyone else

DownsGameClub

Tymewalk

Quote from: DownsGameClubKill the site.
killing the site would be bad and you would lose your admin power!! how can u be admin of a site that dosent exist??

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudeok, i'll use my admin powers to make myself moderator, THEN ban everyone else
ok fine whatever

you try bannig people but a mod complains

tyemwlak: wait no dont ban everyone

Blunderbus

Ban Tyemwlak, then nobody can complain! I SHALL RULE THE TBGS WITH AN IRON FIST! NOBODY SHALL ESCAPE MY WRATH!!

Joyous Theta

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudeBan Tyemwlak, then nobody can complain! I SHALL RULE THE TBGS WITH AN IRON FIST! NOBODY SHALL ESCAPE MY WRATH!!
you ban tyemwlak and he is goen forever!! yayy!!! now u can ban everyeone!
Quote from: CrazeePiI illegalize bad spelling.
Okay, so you make bad spelling illegal. That joke was getting kind of old anyways.

Well, "tyemwlak" is gone, but Tymewalk's still there. You probably shouldn't ban him though. I hear he's a cool guy.

Blunderbus

DM Tymewalk and ask him to update his CYOA about being the new TBG admin.

Joyous Theta

I ban Tymewalk for using bad spelling.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudeDM Tymewalk and ask him to update his CYOA about being the new TBG admin.
You: I'm DMing you to tell you to update your CYOA because then I can break the 4th wall in RP
Tymewalk: Hahaha I just saw that
Tymewalk: All right sure

The CYOA seems to be updated, not that it did much anyways.
Quote from: CrazeePiI ban Tymewalk for using bad spelling.
Tymewalk wasn't using it though, tyemwlak was, and he's banned now. So all's well that ends well. Or so you suppose.

Joyous Theta

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiToo bad, he gets banned anyways.
All right, fine. You ban Tymewalk anyways.

He quickly messages you about the issue.

Tymewalk: Uh dude I think you banned me by accident when playing around with the admin controls lol
Tymewalk: Could you unban me? I can show you where the menu is

Blunderbus

Unban Tymewalk, but not tyemwlak. tyemwlak stays banned.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudeUnban Tymewalk, but not tyemwlak. tyemwlak stays banned.
Tymewalk: Cool, thanks dude
Tymewalk: And congrats on admin! :D
tyemwlak: dude wtheck unban me bro
tyemwlak: pls unban i haver aygun

Joyous Theta

CrazeePi: I would consider it if "lol" was a real word.
CrazeePI: Banned.

Tymewalk has been banned from messaging, and also rebanned in general.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiCrazeePi: I would consider it if "lol" was a real word.
CrazeePI: Banned.

Tymewalk has been banned from messaging.
Tymewalk's already been unbanned, and you probably shouldn't ban him from messaging. That is how the mods communicate, after all.

You could always play around with your admin powers in other ways, however...

Joyous Theta

Too late, and I've already rebanned him too.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiToo late, and I've already rebanned him too.
All right then, he's banned. Again.

You notice your admin tools have some other options in there as well, which might be worth exploring at some point.

Joyous Theta

EXPLORE THE OPTIONS.

TIME FOR ADVENTURE.

Blunderbus

Take away your mod powers so you go back to being an admin.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiEXPLORE THE OPTIONS.

TIME FOR ADVENTURE.
You take a peek at the options. There are various methods of changing features on the site, the ability to make new announcements, and of course, the secret admin hideout.

You wonder what sort of secret things they store in the admin hideout. It's so intriguing, a whole world of mystery now completely at your fingertips!
Quote from: DaEpikDudeTake away your mod powers so you go back to being an admin.
You remove your mod powers and are now just a normal admin.

Which is like a mod but with more powers.

Darn.

Joyous Theta

Change all the fonts to comic sans.

Ban Rekekka from the Discord for messing with polls.