News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Rhyming Game - highscore of 20

Started by manosysltia, Jul 20, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manosysltia

the first person post a word that starts with A. the next person posts the next real word alphabetically that rhymes with the above word, and so does the next person, and so on. if a letter cannot start any words that rhyme with the set, just skip it and try the next letter. the object is to cover as many letters as possible until there are no more plausible words that rhyme anywhere further in the alphabet. when that happens, start over again from A.

Boring Additional Rules
- proper nouns allowed (including names, unless they are deemed unreasonable).
- foreign words allowed, including words of foreign origin.
- abbreviations are not allowed.
- hyphenated words are allowed.
- individual letters are not allowed even if they have a sound that fits the rhyme, unless they can stand alone as an actual word (e.g. "a" would count; "K" would not).
- if the only eligible word for a letter is vulgar or inappropriate, skip that letter.
- if a rhyme is intentionally ruined, that rhyme may be reused as soon as you wish.
- outside of that, rhymes may not be intentionally reused. however, if a rhyme is accidentally reused, just go with it
- no giving two consecutive rhymes (no double posting unless your other posts don't have any point value).

Score Challenges
Can we get a score of 20 or higher? - Done once!

I'll begin: Art
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

manosysltia

Prism

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

manosysltia

Heart

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

manosysltia

that's not how this works. you could have used that when we missed it earlier, but we're past b in the alphabet now. to come up with a rhyme at this point, you'd have to start with I (if that doesn't work with any rhymes, keep going in the alphabet until you find one).

Kart (as in mario kart or go kart)

redgreenandblue

Prism

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

manosysltia

I guess that's it. score: 10

starting over: Am

CoolTBGGaming

Dam :P ;) Toad
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

(what with Cam? Bam? Blam? Beam? Clam?)

Edam
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

manosysltia

ColorMaster

Fam

it's in the dictionary on Google, I'm sorry
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

Officially the 800th registered user, woohoo

manosysltia

ok that would count but unfortunately we're past f in the alphabet
so you'd have to start at n

(also wanna go on chat?)

ColorMaster

Quote from: manosysltiaok that would count but unfortunately we're past f in the alphabet
so you'd have to start at n

(also wanna go on chat?)
Alright, ram it is then

(sure)
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

Officially the 800th registered user, woohoo

-Terrariadude555-

Prism

Xenon

Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Prism

Xenon

Dare (you could have said bare
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041