News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Can we count to 8 before there are 800 registered users?

Started by redgreenandblue, Jul 01, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

🌱

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Faressain

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

redgreenandblue

I'm pretty sure that previous alt was banned.
Ninja'd
🌱

Faressain

Faressain

Prism

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Faressain

8 D:<

(Dangit 60 second cd. Also, if you don't know, #8 was two posts above)

Prism

Quote from: Thartler8 D:<

(Dangit 60 second cd. Also, if you don't know, #8 was two posts above)
You didn't post 7 though.

dang it rgb you ruined my life (no not literally)

redgreenandblue

Quote from: leapinleopardstardang it rgb you ruined my life (no not literally)
Wait what did I do :P
🌱

Faressain

Let's post 5 more 8s! (from now)

8 D:<

TheLetterThorn

Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)