News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Worst Game

Started by spambot, Jan 08, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spambot

The Worst Game is a very badly coded game. It was rated 10/10 by GameExplain. It is a paid-to-play game that is prefect for anyone. According to research, it helps you focus on school. No account needed!

Simply play the game at [removed!]

Steps:
1. Go to [removed]
2. Pick a name
3. Play!

Let's go to the game! It is based on the closed topics about ads on nonsense games. Then, I turned it to a game.

Rules:
1. The fake game has to have a title, and a good summary of the fake game is. You can include a "thank you message", but not required.
2. You can rate the above, but it's recommended.
3. Remove every link you see, and replace with [i]removed[/i]4. It's recommended that the fake game should explain it is a MMO, online game or a text-based online game, or a RPG, or combine these recommended types.

Example Game:
Quote from: LydiaGates of Survival is a text based MMORPG, it's been around for some time however in it's current state it's a great game to play. The community are great, and with all the skills you can train there's always plenty to do.

[removed]

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
Quote from: Damon3/10
Link: [removed]

Step by Step..
1.Fight Monster
2.Level Up
3.Get Gold.
4.Challange player in arena
5.Sell Material or items on marketplace.
6.Buy House and start farm.
7.Play Arcadeeee...
8..And Moreeee.
Quote from: Ryan2/10

The Worst Game is a very badly coded game. It was rated 10/10 by GameExplain. It is a paid-to-play game that is prefect for anyone. According to research, it helps you focus on school. No account needed!

Simply play the game at [removed!]

Steps:
1. Go to [removed]
2. Pick a name
3. Play!

3...2..1.Start!
The next person gets to rate Ryan's "The Worst Game" and create the fake game.
BUY OUR NEW PRODUCT AT [removed]! IT COSTS $19.99! I'm not a real spambot. or nether's.

PkmnQ

1/10 it was copied from earlier in the post

Eulg Eater Adventures is game you play as eulg eater and then you lootbox microtransaction I don't know how to advertise things please play I want to scam people
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain